剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
And that's down to your intervention and the team's hard work.
谢谢
Thanks.
菲奥娜
Fiona...
格伦只是代班医生
...Glen's just a locum.
他今天在 明天也许就走了
He's here one day, he's gone tomorrow.
你知道我们这里的规矩是怎样的
You know how we do things here.
但他说得有理
But he has a point!
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry, excuse me.
你自己的职业自己看着办
It's your career.
所以他现在很好
So, he's doing well.
他们完事后拉玛克里士纳会把他送去重症监护病房♥
Ramakrishna will take him to ITU when they're done.
我会告诉豪医生的 博伊尔先生
I'll let Dr Howe know. Mr Boyle...
我们重新查了巴斯申营地的日期
We re-checked the Camp Bastion dates.
你服役时间和你来这里之间
There's a three-month gap between your deployment
有三个月的空白
and your arrival here.
是吗
Is there?
为郑重起见 能请你说明这段时间里你去干嘛了吗
For the records, can you account for the time?
是的 我可以
I can, yes.
我们需要去做笔记
We need to write up our notes.
好的
Good.
你还好吗
You all right?
我们的病人会活下来 然后指认
Our patient will live to testify against the people
这么对待他的人
who did that to him.
我感觉好极了
Very all right.
别忘了打...
Remember to take the...
环丙沙星
cipro.
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
我还想向你道歉
And I wanted to apologise.
为什么
For what?
你一直都在和医院政策作斗争
You've been dealing with the hospital protocols.
那些屁事
All that crap.
我不想让你感觉挫败而妥协
And I don't want you to feel compromised.
我不想让你觉得这是事业上的难点
I don't want it to be professionally difficult for you.
但是成功了
But it's working.
你让小队团结一致
You're making the team a unit.
看起来是的
Seems so.
听着
Look...
或许我戒备心太重了
maybe I've been a bit defensive.
我们
There's...
没有理由不再和彼此交谈
no reason why we can't talk to each other more.
很好
Good.
事实上我现在要回家去
I'm actually heading back to my digs.
是么
Yeah.
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表