剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
And it was in that moment,
我的手握住了他的心脏
with my fist wrapped around his heart.
我就...
I just...
我就握紧了
I just squeezed.
直到我活活把他弄死
Till I was squeezing the life out of him.
我希望这对你来说足够容易理解
I hope that's understandable enough for you.
这位是柯蒂斯先生 瑞恩的父亲
This is Mr Curtis, Ryan's father.
我是主任医师格伦·博伊尔
Glen Boyle, I'm the consultant.
我是主治医师菲奥娜·罗马斯
Fiona Lomas, I'm the registrar.
请坐
Please.
柯蒂斯先生 我接下来要说的话或许你很难接受
Mr Curtis, what I'm about to say will be difficult to hear
但是我得和你直说
but I have to be straight with you.
你需要知道我认为瑞恩还有救
You should understand that I think Ryan still stands a chance.
我们还没有放弃他
We haven't given up on him,
我们还在竭尽全力救他
and we are still doing our very best for him,
但是目前为止还没办法让他的心脏重新开始跳动
but so far we've been able unable to get his heart pumping again.
瑞恩现在是低体温
Ryan's hypothermic,
也就是说就算没有心跳
which means his body can survive longer
他的身体也能撑较长的时间
without a heartbeat.
什么时候会知道结果
When will you know?
我们现在就要送他去手术室
We're taking him to an operating theatre now,
我们想尝试加快升温过程
to try and accelerate the rewarming process.
我们会将他接到体外循环机上
We're going to put him on a bypass machine
(这一装置分称为人工心和人工肺 亦统称人工心肺
人工心肺装置或体外循环装置 包括血泵 氧合器 变温器 贮血室和滤过器五部分)
给他的血液加温
that will warm up his blood.
只有当他的体温接近正常时
It's only when his temperature's nearer normal
我们才能肯定是否能再次
that we'll know for sure whether or not we're going to be able
让他的心脏跳动起来
to get his heart pumping again.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
没有
No.
你呢
You?
没有
No.
没关系 没关系
It's OK, it's OK.
没关系 柯蒂斯先生
It's OK, Mr Curtis.
抱歉他问到孩子的事了
I'm sorry he asked about kids.
没关系
It's OK.
我又不是一提到孩子就会崩溃
I don't fall apart every time someone shows me a baby photo.
是的 但我还是要说抱歉
No. Still, I'm sorry.
我告诉过你我认为你会来的原因了
I've told you why I think you came here.
不管怎样 你认为来这里能够改善一些事情
One way or another, you thought it would fix things.
这不好说
I don't know.
包括你我之间
Including between you and me.
我说过了 这...
Like I said, I don't...
这不好说
I don't know.
康斯坦丝
Constance?
混♥蛋♥
The bastard.
不 去手术室
No. Go to theatre.
去
Go.
你们这帮人 天啊 真让我觉得恶心
You people. God, you make me sick.
你现在情绪激动
You're emotional,
所以现在你没有考虑到你自己的职业安全
which is why you're failing to consider your own professional security.
我觉得我无视你刚才的话
I think it would be in your best interests
对你比较好
if I were to disregard your remark.
克莱夫会付出代价的
Clive will pay for this.
站在他那一边的话 你也会付出代价
Take his side, you'll pay for it too.
我当时真的是傻了才没注意到
It didn't happen just because I was off my face.
你是个好孩子 贾斯汀
You're a sweetie, Justin.
但是细心一点 好吗
But let's be sensible, yeah?
好吧
Right.
谢谢你 比利 没事 一会儿见
Cheers, Billy. No worries. See you in a bit.
坎培尔护士被停职了
Sister Campbell's been suspended.
是么 这你推进去
Right. You take that.
希克林夫人 你知道矫形外科在改组吗
Mrs Hicklin. You know this reshuffle in orthopaedics?
对 我听说了
Yeah, I heard something about that.
他们要给我一份七级的职位 我决定接受
They offered me a band seven post and I'm going to take it.
(指护士年薪等级 从1级到9级 1级最低 9级最高 7级通常为高级注册护士 护理专家和护士长)
这是我最后一次参加创伤急救
This'll be my last trauma call.
在你问之前 对
Before you ask, yes,
这的确和这部门的办事方法有关
it does have something to do with the way that this department is run.
耐莉丝 省省吧 亲
Nerys... Save your breath, love.
下周我不会来这里了 就这样
I won't be here next week, and that's that.
应该由我来主刀
I should lead.
血管方面的手术
Vascular procedure.
当然
Of course.
病人依赖心肺复苏机 依旧心搏停止
Patient remains asystolic on Lucas.
在医院已经进行了差不多半小时的心肺复苏
Been undergoing CPR for nearly half an hour in hospital.
算上来医院以前的治疗
And, including pre-hospital care,
病人已经45分钟没有生命迹象
patient has shown no signs of life for 45 minutes.
基线活化凝血时间
Baseline ACT...
(活化凝血时间是监护体外循环肝素用量的较好的指标之一)
如果体温回升了还救不回来才算死 懂么
This patient is not dead until he is warm and dead, do you understand?
嗯 好的 好吧
Erm, yeah. That's fine.
基线活化凝血时间正常
The baseline ACT's normal.
手术刀
Blade.
注射一剂肝素
Give a bolus of heparin.
(肝素可抑制凝血酶原激酶的形成 主要用于防治血栓形成和栓塞
治疗各种原因的弥散性血管内凝血以及其他体内外抗凝血 如心肌梗死及肺 脑 外周血管栓塞 体外循环等)
纱布 电热刀
Swab. Diathermy.
谢谢
Thank you.
镊子
Forceps, please.
打扰了
Sorry.
什么事 哈莉
Yes, Harry?
我已经让家属签好了同意书
I got your form signed, no problem -
但是那个爸爸一直在问体外循环的事
but the dad's asking all sorts about the bypass?
我们会将管子插♥进♥大腿顶端的
We're inserting tubes into the femoral artery
股动脉和股静脉
and vein at the top of the thigh,
然后用体外循环机进行人工血液循环
so we can divert circulation through the bypass machine.
这样当血液流回病人体内时
So when it flows back into the patient,
就能将全身的体温升高
it increases the temperature throughout the entire body.
谢谢
Thanks.
哈莉
Harry?
我也会使用灌流套管
I'm also going to put in a perfusion cannula
(血液灌流是一种吸附型的血液净化技术 是将患者血液(液相)引出体外
与固态的吸附剂(固相)接触 以吸附的方式清除体内某些代谢产物 外源性药物及毒物
使净化后的血液重新返回患者体内 从而达到治疗目的
但不具备清除水分 以及调节电解质及酸碱平衡的作用)
来防止腿部缺血
to stop the leg becoming ischaemic.
知道了
Got it.
我去拿同意书
I'll get the form.
嗯 如果你愿意 同意书可以给我
Erm, I can take the consent form, if you like.
哦 没关系 这样保险一点
Oh, it's OK. Better safe than sorry.
手术怎样了
How's the operation going?
还好
All right.
对 嗯
Yeah. It's...
还好
It's all right.
我们很像
We look alike.
什么
What?
我是说 你 那个 更漂亮 还是个妹子
I mean, you're, like, a much prettier version. And a girl.
显然的嘛
Obviously.
好吧 他们会那么说 对吧
OK. They say that, don't they,
他们说人们会喜欢像他们的人
they say that people fancy people who look like them.
我不敢肯定有这种说法
I'm not sure they do say that.
就像兄妹 一出生就被分开
It's like brother and sister, separated at birth, meeting up,
然后 20年后 对彼此产生感情
like, 20-odd years later and getting off with each other.
不是说你像我的妹妹
Not that you're like my sister.
我可不想和我妹妹谈恋爱
I wouldn't want to go out with my sister.
再见
See you later.
回见
See ya.
牵开器
Travis.
镊子和弯血管钳
Forceps and Lahey, please.
悬带
Sling.
止血钳
Haemostat.
谢谢
Thank you.
悬带
Sling.
止血钳
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表