剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
希克林夫人在吗
Is Mrs Hicklin there?
我是菲奥娜
It's Fiona.
病人死了
He went down.
一分钟前宣布的
Pronounced a minute ago.
我感到非常可惜 向各位表示哀悼
I'm very sorry. You all have my sympathy.
在这个阶段 我看到你们已经照程序做了
At this stage, and I can see you're already following the protocol,
任何人不得碰与逝者有关的
nobody should touch anything connected to
或者放入逝者体内的东西
or entering the deceased.
有什么需要我做的吗
Can I do anything for anyone?
没有 没有
No. No.
好的
OK.
伤口还开着吗 是的
The wounds are still open? Yes.
拍过照以后 你是自己来
Once the photos have been taken, would you be able to
缝合伤口 还是你要我叫别人来
close the wounds or would you like me to ask someone else?
不 我可以做 谢谢
No, I'll do it. Thank you.
你提到了罗琳的病
You mentioned Lorraine's illness.
我就想问问你听谁说的 嗯
I was just wondering where you got that from? Hmm.
克莱夫吗 是的
From Clive? Yes.
我听到的说法不同
Well, I heard different.
你当然没关系了 你又没有三个孩子
It's all right for you, you don't have three kids.
请问他的女友在哪里
Where's the girlfriend, please?
是未婚妻 我带你去 谢谢
Fiancee. I'll take you. Thank you.
我也去
I'll come.
我为你们感到惋惜 谢谢
I'm very sorry. Thank you.
劳伦
Lauren?
如果有任何我能做的事 谢谢
If there's anything I can do... Thank you.
家属室
人...渣
Arse...hole.
那位重伤病人死了
The major trauma died.
哦 是么
Oh, right.
我不知道 我一直在看轻伤
I didn't know, I've been on minors.
但你还是个混账
Still, doesn't make you any less of a cock.
我只是不知道我哪里做错了 不知道吗
I just don't know what I'm meant to have done wrong. No?
那为什么你的一个哥儿们问我要不要上插管辅♥导♥课?
Then why did one of your mates ask if I wanted an intubation tutorial?
哥儿们 什么哥儿们 多米尼克·巴斯比
Mate? What mate? Dominic Busby.
该死 哼
Shit! Hmm!
你怎么跟他说的? "急救部有个绿茶婊"
What did you tell him? "There's a slapper down in the ED."
"教她几招 她就帮你吹♥箫♥"
"Give her a bit of teaching and she'll feel your tube."
哈莉 听着 我不想工作时发飙
Harry, listen... I'm not going to have this out at work.
那我打电♥话♥给你 算了
So I'll call you. Don't bother.
你瞎了吗 是舟状骨
You blind? Scaphoid.
舟状骨
Scaphoid.
可怜的家伙
Poor bloke.
我们失去了宝贵的时间 因为普外医生
We lost valuable time because gen-surg
和心胸外科医生没有准时到场
and cardiothoracics were not on scene.
他们分身乏术
They can't be in two places at once.
所以需要同步待命医生值班表
So on-call rotas need to be synchronised.
对 我已经提出过这个问题了
Yep. I've raised the issue.
遭到了一些抵抗
There's some resistance.
希望他们能够改变主意吧
Hopefully, they'll change their minds.
我们需要适合的专家来回应创伤急救呼叫
We need the right specialities coming to the trauma calls now,
所以不应该只是希望而已
so it should be more than just a hope.
收到你的申请 我还挺惊讶的
You know, I was quite surprised to receive your application.
是吗 是啊
Really? Yeah.
我不是一定要把你和你的小队安排到一起
I wouldn't have necessarily put you together, you and this unit.
我需要用我的经验让其受益
I want to give it the benefit of my experience.
是啊 当然
Yeah, of course.
抱歉 抱歉 我们可不可以
Sorry, sorry. Can we just...?
没关系 我保证一下就好
That's fine. Promise we'll just be a sec.
能给我一杯中杯卡布奇诺吗
Can I get a medium cappuccino. please?
双份浓缩咖啡 我来吧
Double espresso. Don't be silly.
谢谢
Thank you.
或许我能去和普外科和心胸外科谈谈?
Maybe I could talk to gen-surg and cardiothoracics?
听着 我这么说或许有点傲慢
Look, this is going to sound very patronising
但你只是临时医生 而且才来了一周
but you're a locum and you've been here a week.
我在巴斯申营地(位于阿富汗)带领过创伤急救队
I led a trauma unit in Bastion.
你可以被炸掉一半的身体
You could've had half your body blown off,
只要你来巴斯申时还有脉搏
you came into Bastion with a pulse,
你就有98%的几率活下去
you've got a 98% chance of survival.
那里是全世界最好的 这里情况不同
That's the best in the world. Well, things are different here.
听着 今晚你过得很糟 我知道
Look, you've had a terrible night. I know.
交给我来处理好吗
Why don't you leave this lot with me?
和这帮人打交道有点像赶猫群
This lot, it can be a bit like herding cats.
(hearding cats: 喻意不可能完成的任务)
你们的咖啡 谢谢
Here's your coffees. Thanks.
给 谢谢
Eh! Thank you.
哦 抱歉 不 没关系
Oh, sorry. No, not at all.
他未婚妻怎样了
How's the fiancee?
丧亲顾问去见她了吗
Has the bereavement counsellor been able to see her?
都在掌握中
It's all in hand.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要你去说清楚 这起死亡事故是创伤科造成的
I want it made clear that this death occurred on the trauma service.
和急救部没有关系
It is not an emergency department death.
好吧
Right.
你好 我说过吗
Hey! Did I say?
我们的一名护士去年去过巴斯申营地
One of our nurses was at Camp Bastion last year.
哦 是么
Oh, yeah?
你是什么时候在那里的
When were you there?
就只是你的名字听起来很陌生
Only, your name didn't seem to ring a bell.
那地方很大 人们来来去去的
It's a big place, people came and went.
我不会放在心上的
I'll try not to take it personally.
谢谢你收尾
Thanks for closing.
有创伤急救呼叫
There's a trauma call.
我听到了
I heard.
你相信那什么罗琳病了的屁话吗
Do you believe that crap about Lorraine being on sick leave?
谢谢各位 不用担心
Thank you, everybody. No worries.
那是胡说 特别是你还和克莱夫去喝酒了
It's a lie. And to cap it all, you're on the town with Clive.
所以呢 兄弟出去喝一杯得出解决方法
So what? Big boys get it sorted out over a pint
这样我就不用担心了是不是
so I can stop worrying my little head.
你打电♥话♥来说你需要我 所以我立刻赶来了
You called, told me you needed me and I came running.
现在你生气了 为什么
Now you're pissed off. Why?
因为一个素不相识的人可以费心思请我出去
Because a complete stranger could be arsed to take me out
来欢迎我接受这份工作吗
to welcome me to the job?
你我出去喝一杯就这么难吗
Was it really too much to ask for me and you just to go for a drink?
我没有给你回信是有原因的 而你知道原因
I didn't return your messages for a reason. You know exactly why.
老大 创伤急救呼叫
Boss? Trauma call.
知道了
Yeah.
创伤急救呼叫 一分钟后到达
"Trauma call, ETA one minute."
请创伤急救队回到复苏室去
"Will trauma teams please return to resus."
创伤急救呼叫 一分钟后到达 又是交通事故
"Trauma call, ETA one minute." Another RTC.
真的? 我以前从没见过
Really? Not seen one of those before.
我们还是可以共同工作的 对 工作
We can still work together. Yeah. Work.
那我可以做到
That I can do.
来吧
Here we go.
这次请做得更好
And let's do better this time, please.
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表