剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
We'll need arm boards. And we need a cell saver.
(血细胞回输仪: 用于在手术中和手术后收集 清洗并回输患者自身的血液
避免不必要的异体输血和相关感染风险)
布莱恩 臂板
Brian, arm boards, please.
各位 检查仪器
Guys, let's do an instrument check.
格伦 我是简·布莱恩特 有空请回电
'Glen, it's Jane Bryant. Call me when you get a chance.'
你知道这是维多利亚时代的一名医生发明的吗
Did you know that was invented by a doctor in the Victorian times?
我是说真的
I'm serious.
因为他不想把耳朵贴在你的...
Because he was embarrassed about putting his ear near to your...
这样就没乐趣了 对吧
Spoils the fun, though, eh?
先给听筒预热一下就行(bellend亦有龟♥头♥之意)
Not if you warm up your bell-end first.
请给我纱布好吗
Could you get me a wipe, please?
好的
Yep.
你一定得告诉他
You have GOT to tell him.
我当时只能回去
I had to get back.
我只能那么做
I just had to.
汤姆在等着我
Tom was waiting.
他有没有说什么
Did he say anything?
没有 但是你理解为什么我不能
No, but you understand why I couldn't.
我们不可能回你那里去
We couldn't have gone back to yours.
不是我不想
It wasn't that I didn't want to.
不是不想?
Didn't?
那现在呢
What about now?
哦 看 纪念品 黑色博物馆又多一件藏品
Oh, look! A souvenir. That's another for the black museum.
(位于苏格兰场 创立于1875年 是一个纯粹记录犯罪案件的博物馆)
不 不 拿根链子吊起来会很不错
No, no, that might look nice on a chain.
这得交给警方
The police'll need it.
哦 如果是那样的话 你最好 嗯...
Oh. Well, in that case you'd better, um...
谢谢
Thank you.
我去找普外科医生
I'll find out where this general surgeon is.
谢谢
Thank you.
菲奥娜
Fiona...
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
对我来说就是那么简单
It is for me.
好了 自我介绍
OK, let's do the WHO.
我是格伦·博伊尔 创伤科主任医师
I'm Glen Boyle, I'm the trauma consultant.
菲奥娜·罗马斯 创伤科研究员
Fiona Lomas, trauma fellow.
(更正: 根据英国医学总会官网上的给出的医生职位 英国医生分为初级医疗资质(PMQ即读完医学院) 实习医生(PRHO) 住院医生(SHO) 全科/专科医生(GP/SP registrar) 以及主任医师(consultant)
按照剧情 菲奥娜应该是创伤科专科医生 她在这里所说的fellow
很可能是指clinical fellow 即临床研究员)
卡莉·奥斯曼 洗手护士
Khaali Osman, scrub nurse.
拉玛克里士纳·钱德拉曼 麻醉师
Ramakrishna Chandramohan, anaesthetic reg.
比利·芬利 负责麻醉的手术部医生
Billy Finlay, anaesthetic ODP.
哈莉 去抬一下手臂
Harry, get the arm, please.
布莱恩·奥斯汀 普通护士
Brian Austin, support nurse.
珊德拉 普通护士
Sandra, support nurse.
黛西·麦克多纳尔德 记录护士
Daisy Macdonald, documentation nurse.
斯科特 快速输液操作员
Scott, rapid infuser operator.
到这边来
Come round this side.
你们还需要人手帮忙吗
Do you need any extra help?
你到下班时间了?
Has your shift finished?
嗯 格伦
Mm-hm. Glen?
多多益善 好极了 谢谢
Suits me. Great, thanks.
哈莉·班尼特-爱德华兹 急救部住院医师
Harry Bennett-Edwardes, EM SHO.
请确认病人
Can we identify the patient, please?
病人是重伤病患MP
Yeah, patient is major trauma Mike Papa.
生日1985年10月18日
Date of birth 18/10/1985.
右侧颈外静脉已结扎
The right external jugular has been ligated.
腹壁缺损 网膜和肠部受重创
Defect in the abdominal wall, eviscerated omentum and bowel.
(网膜: 由双层腹膜构成 薄而透明 两层腹膜间夹有血管 神经 淋巴管及结缔组织等 分大小网膜和网膜囊)
左肱动脉受损
There's significant blood loss
大量失血
through left brachial artery injury,
菲奥娜现在正按着那伤口
which Fiona has her finger on -
目前为止只能靠这种方法控制流血
it's the only way we've been able to control it so far.
已签署四号♥同意书 进行损伤控制剖腹术
Consent form four signed for damage-control laparotomy,
(剖腹术(laparotomy)和腹腔造口术(laparostomy) 区别在于腹腔造口术是在基于剖腹探查治疗原发病变之后 腹部切口保持开放不缝合 并用无菌单覆盖)
用腹腔造口术控制大出血和感染
haemorrhage and contamination control with a laparostomy,
以及肢体血管重建手术
and limb revascularisation.
可以开始了吗
OK to start?
一切就绪 10号♥手术刀
All set. Number 10 blade.
也请准备好血细胞回输仪吸引器
And I need the cell saver suction around here, please.
我来拿吸引器
I'll take the suction.
动脉钳
Arterial clamp.
很好
Good.
动脉钳现在控制住流血了
Clamp's holding for now.
好 我需要接触锁骨下的腋动脉
OK, I need to access the axillary artery below the clavicle.
好 我们打开他的肚子 看看能做什么
OK. We'll open him up and see what we can do.
22号♥手术刀
22 blade, please.
10号♥手术刀
10 blade, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
可以切了吗
Am I OK to cut?
可以
Yep, OK.
切开
Cutting.
切开
Cutting.
有体温数值吗 有 35.0度
Do we have a temperature? Yes, 35.0.
心跳?
Heart rate?
140 血压维持在75/45
140. BP holding at 75 over 45.
正在给他尽快输血
Topping him up as fast as we can.
梅奥剪
Mayo, please.
要更多的鲜冻血浆 冷凝蛋白质和血小板
More FFP, cryo, platelets.
谢谢
Thanks.
请把钢圈给我
I'll take the ring, please.
你好 我是创伤科手术室的手术部医生比利·芬利
Hi, yeah. This is Billy Finlay ODP in trauma theatre...
谢谢
Thank you.
病人MP需要更多的鲜冻血浆
Yeah. Can we order more FFP, platelets and cryo
血小板和冷凝蛋白质
for patient Mike Papa, please?
好
Yes.
好 我需要温盐水 大量温盐水
Yep. I'm going to need warm saline. Jugs of it, please.
温盐水
Warm saline, please.
纱布
Packs, please.
一
One.
给我 二
Hit me. Two.
给我 三
Hit me. Three.
用掉三块 用掉三块
Three in. Three in.
嗯 听着 伙计 关于哈莉
Um, look mate, about Harry...
她和我 我们
She and I...We're...
和好了
It's back on.
抱歉
Sorry.
现在
It's...
现在还在初期
It's early days
所以我们想低调点
So we're trying to keep it under the radar.
别担心
No worries.
谢谢你通知我
Thanks for the heads-up.
在让自己出丑之前能知道真是太好了
It's good to know before I make a right tit of myself.
请帮一下忙
If you could assist.
好的
Course.
牵开器
Retractor, please.
剪子和镊子
Scissors and forceps, please.
我还以为被撕裂的只是肱动脉
I thought it was only the brachial that was torn.
我们需要先控制近心端出血 然后再探查伤口
We need proximal control first and then to explore the injury.
既然这么靠上 钳住腋动脉更容易
As it's so high up, it's easier to clamp the axillary.
除了钳闭
As well as the clamp,
我也会在动脉上加一根血管悬带
I'm also going to put a vascular sling around the artery -
这样如果接下来有问题的话 就更容易控制
it's easier to control later on if we run into any problems.
血管钳 给我
Clamp, please. Hit me.
一
One.
给我 二 又用掉两块
Hit me. Two. Two more in.
悬带 腹部用掉五块
Sling, please. Five in the abdomen.
好啦 成功了 在现场找到了中指和无名指
Voila - success. Middle and ring fingers recovered from the scene.
整形医生呢
Where's the plastic surgeon?
还没出现呢
Be waiting for the drumroll.
我觉得应该还有救 呃 或许有一根可以
Reckon they're saveable. Well, one, maybe.
拍张照发给妮可拉
Take a picture, send it to Nicola.
告诉她我们这里需要整形医生
Tell her we need plastics down here now, please.
事实上 你最好用我的手♥机♥
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表