剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
他们现在认为我们的病患一定是
They now think our patient must have fallen
在被袭击后坠下 或被人扔下大桥
or been thrown from a bridge following an assault.
谢谢你 加尔斯 不用谢
Thanks, Giles. You're welcome.
心胸外科的人五分钟后到
Cardiothoracics will be here in five minutes.
很好 我说什么来着
Good. What did I say?
体温太低 不可能是车祸发生后才有的
Too cold just to have been there since the crash?
哦 真天才
Oh, genius!
他失血过多
He's bleeding out.
没有输出
No output.
无脉性电活动 不要按压 心脏里有刀刃呢
PEA. No compressions, there's a knife in the heart.
我们得止血
We need to stop this bleeding.
止血等心胸外科医生来吧 他们还没到
Cardiothoracics needs to stop this bleeding. They're not here.
没有血压
No BP.
开胸 好极了
Clamshell. Brilliant!
我去叫克莱夫
I'll find Clive.
请把他罩起来 好的
Bag him, please. Yeah.
穿上
Take this.
什么 我? 是的
What, me? Yes.
可以切了吗
OK to cut?
我决定不了
It's not my call.
我要切了 该死 该死
Cutting. Shit, shit...
哦 天啊
Oh, my God...
哈莉 快过来
Harry, get in here.
握住伤口 拉开
Grab the wound edges, and pull apart.
注意手指
Mind your fingers.
打开
Hold it open.
转动控制杆
Turn the lever.
往另一边
Other way.
对了 再开点
That's it. Wider.
吸液
Suction.
你来
Do this.
我可以摸到刀子
I can feel the knife.
换边 贾斯汀 请把无影灯移过来好吗 好的
Switching. Justin, bring the light over, will you? Yeah.
有收缩 没有输出
Contractions but no output.
刀刃在心室壁上开了个小洞
The blade has made a tiny hole in the ventricular wall.
再大一点点 他就早死了 是啊 运气真好
Any bigger, he'd be long dead. Yeah, he's got all the luck.
我需要剪刀
I need scissors.
听着 亲爱的 你不能在没有主任医师的情况下这么做
Listen, love, you can't do this without a consultant here.
最好等克莱夫来 或者心胸外科医生
Best wait for Clive. Or cardiothoracics.
他等不了
He can't wait.
心脏已暴露
Heart exposed.
继续吸液 尽量把血液都清理干净
Keep the suction going, clear as much blood as you can.
缝合
Suture.
贾斯汀 等下
Justin, wait.
我需要你为我做一件很重要的事
I need you to do something very important for me.
我需要你用手指堵住病人心脏上的洞
I need you to put your finger in this hole in the patient's heart.
请帮我这么做好吗 哈莉
Will you do that for me, please? Harry?
好的
OK.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God...
把手指拿掉
Finger out.
这样就好了
That's got it.
请再来一包血
Another bag of blood up, please.
还是没有输出 等一会儿
Still no output. Give it a minute.
有脉搏了
Got a pulse.
心胸外科医生来了
Cardiothoracics are here.
很好 是谁做的
Good. Who did this?
转移到手术室去 完成修复
Let's transfer to theatre and complete the repair job.
梅里克护士 手术尚未完成
Sister Merrick, TNP.
请紧急呼叫创伤手术室职员
We need trauma theatre staff fast bleeped.
谢谢
Thank you.
你刚刚帮忙救了他的命 谢谢你
You just helped save his life. Thank you.
骨科 我是复苏室的梅里克护士
Orthopaedics, Sister Merrick, resus.
你可以来接手麦克·阿尔法了
Mike Alpha is ready for you now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不该那么做的
You shouldn't have done that.
你说得对 应该由克莱夫来做
You're right. Clive should have.
克莱夫得对这整个部门负责
Clive has a responsibility to this entire department.
不可能照顾到个案 两个问题
It supersedes the needs of individual cases. Two questions.
罗琳怎么了 不关你的事
What's happened to Lorraine? Not your concern.
另一个问题呢 谁来接手
And the other question? Who's covering?
你最好不要管这事 所以你别管了
It's in your best interest to stay out of this, so stay out of this.
喂 妈妈 你不会相信我刚刚做了什么的
Hi, Mum? You won't believe what I've just been doing.
不 不 我没事
No, no, I'm fine.
通知 多名伤患即将到来
'Colleague announcement. Multiple incoming casualties.
请创伤急救小组回到复苏室去
'Will trauma team please return to resus.'
通知 多名伤患即将到来
'Colleague announcement. Multiple incoming casualties.
请创伤急救小组回到复苏室去
'Will trauma team please return to resus.'
(菲奥娜·罗马斯来电)
早 长官 早
Morning, sir. Morning.
喂 我是格伦·博伊尔
'Hello, this is Glen Boyle.
现在我无法接电♥话♥ 请留言
'I can't take your call, please leave a message.'
是我 我
It's me. I...
我最不愿意麻烦的就是你 但是
You're the last person I want to call, but...
你是唯一能帮我的
You're the only one who can help.
我觉得我的老大好像被停职了
I think my boss just got suspended.
你好 格伦 请进
Hi, Glen. Come in.
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴再次见到你
Good to see you again.
J. R. 布莱恩特中校 皇家精神科医学院
及皇家陆军医疗队精神科主任医师
你好吗
How are you?
就不能问个简单点的问题么
You could have opened with an easier one.
不管大人们是怎么想的 都他妈是胡扯
Whatever the grown-ups think, that was the dog's bollocks.
这边
Right here.
谁来指挥
Who's leading?
好了 给他接上仪器 开始工作
OK, let's get him wired up, let's get to work.
(下集预告)
那个象人是怎么回事 是啊
What's with the whole Elephant Man thing? Right.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
重伤案例需要急救队长
A major trauma case needs a trauma team leader.
有人要来 他还没到吗
Somebody coming in, isn't he here yet?
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我在全世界行过医
I've practised all over the world.
在军队里干过 也去过平民医院
In the forces, and civilian hospitals.
我的专长就是危重伤患
I specialise in critical injuries.
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表