剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
你的包里或许有一些开他敏(麻醉剂)
You might have some ketamine in your grab-bag.
我不可能有的 我只是个手术部医生
I couldn't possibly have it. I'm just an ODP.
比利 可不可以请你
Billy, could you possibly see
查一下我的包 看看有没有开他敏好吗
if you can find some ketamine in my grab-bag, please?
我去看看 博伊尔先生
I'll have a look, Mr Boyle.
你的开他敏 博伊尔先生 好的
There's your ketamine, Mr Boyle. OK.
我给你打一针 让你好受点 啊?
I'm just giving you something to make you comfortable, OK?
你能告诉我你姓什么 生日是什么时候吗
Can you tell me what your surname is and your date of birth, please?
比利 能记下来吗 好的
Billy, can you get this down? Yeah.
罗伯茨 1983年1月19日
Roberts. 19th January 1983.
谢谢
Thank you.
已注射20毫克开他敏
20mg ketamine in.
好 各位 制♥造♥一些空间 把他的腿拔♥出♥来♥
OK, guys, let's make some space. Get his legs free.
有点吵 但你不会有事的 嗯
Bit of noise, you'll be all right. Yeah...
没事 没事的
All right, it's all right.
停! 让我进去
STOP! Let me get in.
你做得很棒 你没事吧
You're doing really well. You OK?
对了
That's it.
只要把你的腿拉出来就好
Just going to get your leg out.
你做得很棒 非常棒 谢谢
You're doing really well, really well. Thank you.
比利 可以请你慢慢地 轻轻地打开止血带吗
Billy, can we release the tourniquet nice and slowly, please?
好的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 这样可以
Yep, OK, this is doing the job.
我们再来一次 我们把另一条腿也弄出来吧
Let's go again, let's get this other leg out please.
继续
Carry on!
切开
Cut it!
请让我看一下 不 你们得继续切下去
Let me see, please. No, you need to keep going.
我们没办法再操作下去了 腿卡住了
We can't get any more clearance. The leg is stuck.
好吧 你做得非常好 伙计
OK. You're doing really well, mate.
请再量一次血压
Let's have another BP please.
好的
Yeah.
所以 罗瑞 我会再按一下你的腹部
So, Rory, I'm just going to have to feel your belly again.
不行 收缩压50 舒张压不可读 还在下降
Nah, it's 50 over unreadable. It's dropping.
看来只有一种方法能够及时把他救出来了
It's looking like there's only one way to get him out of there in time.
除非你们能在接下来的五分钟内
Unless you've got something you can come up with
想出其他能够拔出他的腿的方法
in the next five minutes that will release that leg?
五分钟内做不到 抱歉
Not in five minutes. I'm sorry.
喂 罗瑞 你能听见我吗
Hey, Rory, can you hear me?
罗瑞
Rory?
听着 你的右腿被卡住了
Listen, your right leg's trapped.
我很担心
And I'm very concerned that
你的肚子里很可能在大出血
you might have a massive bleed in your belly.
我要对你说实话
I'm going to be honest with you.
如果我不能在一小时内把你送去医院
If I don't get you to a hospital within the next hour,
你就会死
you're going to die.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
抱歉 我必须得切断你的腿
I'm sorry, but that's why I have to amputate your leg.
现在你听我说 我以前也做过
Now, you listen to me. I've done this before.
所以我知道我可以保住你的膝关节
So, I know that I can save your knee joint.
也就是说只要装个假肢
And that means that with a simple prosthetic,
你就能再次走路 甚至跑步
you will be able to walk again, and you'll even be able to run.
好吗 我们现在会给你很多止痛药
OK? We're going to pump you full of some painkillers.
开他敏还有剩吗 是的 还有
...Any more of that ketamine left? Yes, you do.
好的
OK.
总量120毫克就行 马上就来
Make it up to a total of 120. Coming up.
好
OK.
我需要你们车里的手套和消毒剂
I'm going to need gloves and antiseptic from your truck.
我有布莱斯特敷料
I've got blast dressings,
但是我需要几块毛毯和一些绷带
but I need you to get me couple of blankets and some bandages, please.
好的
Yep.
给 谢谢
There you go. Thank you.
听着 你那里有司可林和气管吗
Listen, you wouldn't happen to have sux and a tube, would you?
我们的用掉了
We've used mine.
我有罗库溴铵 是说你包里有
I've got roc. In your bag.
(罗库溴铵注射液为全身麻醉辅助用药 用于常规诱导麻醉期间气管插管 以及维持手术中骨骼肌松弛)
好 你可以给他插管对吧
OK. And are you up to tubing him,
显然是在我的指导下?
under my supervision, obviously?
呃 是的
Er, yeah.
好兄弟 没事
Good man. All right.
请把头靠拿掉
Let's get that head rest off, please.
来这边
Come down here.
好了吗 嗯
Have you got him? Yep.
你的罗库溴铵 谢谢
There's your roc. Thank you.
借过
Sorry.
有根内管 固定器 好
There's a tube, Thomas. All right.
现在按压环状软骨
Cricoid on, please.
让我先取下面罩
Let me get the mask.
按压环状软骨
Cricoid on.
现在注射80毫克的罗库溴铵
80mg roc going in now.
开始了
Here we go.
把他往这边侧一点点
Bring him this way a little bit.
好
Here we go.
内管
Tube.
冲洗
Cuff up.
好 我来吧
OK. I'll do it.
气囊
Bag.
谢谢
Ta.
好的
Here we go.
呼吸
Breath.
呼吸
Breath.
两侧肺部都已通气
Both lungs ventilated!
松开环状软骨
Cricoid off, please.
干得好 比利
Well done, Billy.
谢谢 把支架放上来 支架
Ta. Let's get that brace on here. Brace.
这里放不下锯子
I don't have enough room here for a saw.
有没有断线钳
Do you have bolt-cutters?
有断线钳吗
Bolt croppers?
好 听着 我们需要尽快
OK, listen. This is going to need to be fast.
比利 我需要你把这止血带移到他的膝盖上方
Billy, I need you to move this tourniquet down to just above his knee
然后收紧
and then pull it tight, please.
要非常非常紧 明白吗 明白
And I mean tight as a drum. Yes? Yeah.
借过
Sorry.
好了告诉我
Tell me when.
嗯 好了
Yeah, got it.
请给我新的手术刀 好的
Fresh blade in there, please. Yeah.
给
There you go.
可以了吗 嗯
We good? Yeah.
切开
Cutting.
我要到另一边去
Coming around.
你还有更多的消毒剂吗 比利 有
Do you have any more of that antiseptic, Billy? Yeah.
倒在这里 好
Throw it on there. Yep.
还有这里 好
And here. Yep.
好了
OK.
我要剪断胫骨
I'm going to snap the tibia.
你还好吗 比利
Still with me, Billy?
这么说吧 我暂时是不会想吃烤肋排了
Put it this way, I won't be having barbecue ribs for a while...
现在轮到腓骨
Now the fibula.
给 给我手术刀
Here. Get me the blade.
我不会花时间弄漂亮
I'm not going to spend any time prettifying it
到医院再去处理吧
until we get him in hospital.
我只需要把残余部分包起来
I'm just going to wrap the stump.
比利 消毒剂 来了
Billy - antiseptic. Yep.
还有布莱斯特敷料 好
And the blast dressing. Yep.
拿到了 谢谢
Got it. Thank you.
比利 在
Billy? Yeah.
打电♥话♥给市综合医院 告诉他们我们马上过去
Call CGH, tell them that we're going to be on our way.
好
Yeah.
啊 希克林夫人 对
Ah, Mrs Hicklin, yeah,
我是比利·芬利 和格伦一起在现场
it's Billy Finlay, at the scene with Glen.
什么 别问
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表