剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
I'll notify the police of events. Thank you.
我去问问罗琳
I'll check in with Lorraine,
看她能不能放一个巡回护士来帮忙
see if she can free up a circulation nurse who can assist.
干嘛
What?
我应该陪着你的
I should have been there for you.
真的 我 嗯
I should've. I, erm....
是我搞砸了
I messed up.
我们都是
We both did.
我在这里没那么糟 对吧
It's not that terrible having me here, is it?
如果你明晚不工作 或许可以来我家?
If you're not working tomorrow night, maybe you could come over?
我累坏了 这一周事情太多了
I'm shattered. It's been a long week.
你总得吃饭吧 我可以帮你做点什么
Well, you still have to eat. I could make you something.
你不会做饭
You don't cook.
好吧 怎么了 什么
OK, what is it? What?
你整晚都躲着我 比利言行古怪
You, avoiding me all night. Billy acting like a weirdo.
她发高烧了
She's burning up.
40.1度
40.1.
好的 去做毒理检查 回来时带条降温毯
OK, do the tox, and grab a cooling blanket on the way back.
好的
Yep, sure.
该死
Shit!
如果你要找急诊部 是另外一边
If you're looking for the emergency department, it's the other way.
我只是想来看看 她不会有事吧
I just wanted to check on... Is she going to be OK?
你是谁
Who are you?
当时是我开的车
I was driving her.
小型出租车
The minicab.
是我的错
It was my fault.
我们正在全力抢救她 但你不该进来
We're doing the best we can for her, but you shouldn't be in here.
真的 请你离开
Really, I need you to leave.
哇 哇 哇 没事 伙计
Whoa, whoa, whoa! It's all right, mate.
罗琳放了一个巡回护士出来 卡莉马上过来
Lorraine has freed up a circulating nurse. Khaali is on her way.
我们还有好几个可以试一下 很好
We've got a few more to try. Good.
你好 我是加尔斯·迪伦 城综院的创伤部经理
Hi. This is Giles Dhillon, Trauma Manager at CGH.
对 我知道已经很晚了 但是
Yeah, I appreciate it's late, but...
警方十分钟后就到
The police will be here in the next ten minutes.
好的 我去接病人去手术室
OK. I'll get the patient, take her up to theatre.
好的
OK.
居然挂电♥话♥
Nice - hung up.
我们得把她送去...
We're gonna need to bring her...
天啊
Jesus!
警方马上来
The police are on their way.
拉玛克里士纳!
Ramakrishna!
拉玛克里士纳!
Ramakrishna!
该死 该死 该死 该死
Shit! Shit, shit, shit!
赶快去找人帮忙
I need you to get help!
哈莉 快去
Harry, move!
来人啊 什么
Help! What?
哈莉 怎么了 哈莉 出什么
Harry, what's wrong? Harry? What the...?
放他走 他有刀 进来
Let him go - he's got a knife! Get in here!
叫保安
Call security.
哈莉
Harry!
立刻给我手套和面罩 哦 天啊
Gloves and face shield now. Oh, my God.
有大型的右侧腹膜后血肿
Large right-sided retroperitoneal haematoma,
正在挤走右结肠
and it's displacing the right colon.
她需要输更多的血
She needs more blood.
可以请你去准备吗 好的
Can you put it up, please? Yep.
血压下滑 67/43
BP's sliding - 67 over 43.
我没事
I'm OK.
我们需要把这个病人送去手术室
We need to get this patient to theatre
不然她就不会没事
or she's not gonna be OK.
哈莉 这里需要你
Harry, we need you here.
好 把你的手顺着我的伸进去 快
OK, put your hand in over mine. Come on.
没时间了 你做得到的
We don't have much time. You can do it.
都伸进去
All the way down.
你摸得到主动脉吗 不能
Can you feel the aorta? No.
好吧 我的拳头下面
OK, under my fist.
啊 找到了 我摸到脉搏了
Yes! I've got it. I've got the pulse.
好的 数到三我就松手 好的
OK, on three, I'm going to remove my hand, OK.
我需要你按紧 准备好了吗
and I need you to keep the pressure up on it. Are you ready?
是的 一 二 三
Yes. 1...2...3.
按住了 按住了?
Got it. Got it?
很好
Good.
是那个小型出租车的司机
It's the mini cab driver...
耐莉丝 请从冷藏柜里拿出血液制品
Nerys, get the blood products from the fridge
并且放到推车上去
and load them on the trolley, please.
好的 好的
Yeah. Yeah.
你们两个 推车一边一个 快
You two, one on either side of the trolley. Now!
妮可拉 你陪着拉玛克里士纳 好的
Nicola, I need you to stay with Ramakrishna. OK.
打电♥话♥给手术室 告诉他们我们这就过去
Ring theatre, tell them we're on our way
他们需要准备下腔静脉修复术
and they need to prep for an IVC repair
我们需要一名麻醉师
and we need an anaesthetist.
可以走了吗 是的
We good to go? Yes.
走吧
Let's go.
没事
It's OK.
比利 比利 我是希克林夫人
Billy? Billy, it's Mrs Hicklin.
你们需要准备下腔静脉修复术
You need to prep for an IVC repair
我们需要再找一名麻醉师
and we need to get hold of another anaesthetist.
再说一遍?
Say that again?
好的
Yeah.
好的 好的 知道了
Yeah, yeah, I've got that.
你没事吧 嗯 没事 没事
You OK? Yeah, got it, got it.
去开门
Grab the doors.
通过
Through.
把手术台移开
Move the operating table.
我们无法一起移♥动♥
We can't move them across together,
所以我们就把病人留在复苏推车上
so we're gonna leave the patient on the resus trolley.
那里
There.
麻醉师来了
Anaesthetics here.
这里我们来接手 谢谢
We've got it from here, thanks.
你们两个请守在门口
You two stay on the doors, please.
给她接管 能把那个关掉吗
Let's get her hooked up. Can someone turn that off?
年轻女性 20多岁 偷运可♥卡♥因♥
We have a young female, twenties, packing cocaine,
内脏发疝气 肠部局部缺血
rupture to contents and ischaemic bowel.
(疝气: 即人体内某个脏器或组织离开其正常解剖位置
通过先天或后天形成的薄弱点 缺损或孔隙进入另一部位)
她也被刀子刺伤
She has also been attacked by a knife.
小肠多处撕裂
There are multiple lacerations to the small bowel,
(一区血管: 指腹膜后中线血管 从膈肌裂孔到骶尾部 可分为肾上和肾下两部分)
以及一区血管受伤 并且有扩张性血肿
and a zone one vascular injury with expanding haematoma.
我怀疑下腔静脉也受损了
And also I suspect damage to the IVC.
所以现在这女人还活着完全是多亏了哈莉
So the only thing keeping this woman alive right now is Harry.
我要开始切了 谢谢
I'll start to cut. Thank you.
血压62/40并继续恶化中 血氧饱和度只有80%
BP 62 over 40 and heading south. Saturations only 80 percent.
我们需要扩大切口以方便处理
We're going to extend the incision to get access.
我要夹住主动脉 隔离腹膜后出血
I'm going to clamp the aorta and isolate the retroperitoneal bleed.
赶紧准备好 我们需要立刻给她输血
Let's get that set up. We need blood in her now.
好的
Yep.
好了 自我介绍
OK, let's do the who.
我是格伦·博伊尔 创伤科主任医师
I'm Glen Boyle, Trauma Consultant.
菲奥娜·罗马斯 创伤科副主任医师
Fiona Lomas, Trauma Fellow.
哈莉·班尼特-爱德华兹 急诊部住院医师
Harry Bennett-Edwardes, EMSHO.
多米尼克·巴斯比 麻醉师
Dominic Busby, Anaesthetic Registrar.
比利·芬利 负责麻醉的手术部医生
Billy Finlay, Anaesthetic ODP.
卡莉·奥斯曼 洗手护士
Khaali Osman, Scrub Nurse.
西塞尔·多利 普通护士
Heather Dooley, Support Nurse.
黛西·麦克多纳尔德 记录护士
Daisy McDonald, Documentation Nurse.
丹尼尔·英萨拉科 快速输液操作员
Daniel Insalaco, Rapid Infuser Operator.
创伤病患 安娜·加西亚小姐
Trauma patient, Miss Ana Garcia.
生日1992年4月14日
DOB 14.04.1992.
已签署四号♥同意书 继续操作剖腹手术
Consent form 4 signed. Laparotomy, plus proceed,
修复下腔静脉
repair of inferior vena cava.
手术刀 手术刀
Blade, please. Scalpel.
可以切了吗
OK to cut?
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表