剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
Come and sign, please. OK, let's get these blocks off.
初步检查完成 腹部右下象限有外科手术疤痕
Primary survey completed. Surgical scar on the right lower quadrant.
(腹部分为四个象限 即左上象限 右上象限 左下象限和右下象限
右下象限指腹部中线以右 从脐线到右腹股沟韧带的区域
该区域的器官有右肾脏下部 回肠及盲肠 阑尾 部分升结肠 右输尿管
如为男性 则还有右精索 如为女性 则还有卵巢和右输卵管)
没有外伤的临床迹象 谢谢
No clinical evidence of trauma. Thank you.
过来 班尼特-爱德华兹医生
To me, Dr Bennett-Edwardes.
我们要从监护病房♥借根下腔静脉探针
We should borrow an IVC probe from ITU.
能去借一下吗 班尼特-爱德华兹医生?
Happy to get that for us, Dr Bennett-Edwardes?
没问题 钱德拉曼医生 比利 来拿一下
It'd be my pleasure, Dr Chandramohan. Billy, do you mind?
好的 班尼特-爱德华兹小姐
Yes, Miss Bennett-Edwardes
好了 头儿 那应该能测出更精确的中心温度
OK, boss, that should give us a more accurate core temperature.
正在烧热水了 谢谢
Fluids are warming. Thank you.
体温低于30度 不要给药
Temperature is below 30. No drugs to be given.
你们肯定有心肺复苏机吧 有的
I believe you've got a Lucas. We do.
没关系 我喜欢干这个
I'm fine. I love this bit.
去拿吧 马上来 博伊尔先生
Let's get it, please. Coming right up, Mr Boyle.
谢谢 护士
Thank you, Sister.
还有什么要问救援队的吗?
Anything more for TAS?
没有了 很高兴见到你
No. It's good to meet you.
谢谢 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
我稍后再联♥系♥ 博伊尔先生 祈祷你能救活这孩子
I'll call later. Mr Boyle - fingers crossed with this one.
我们要开始让病人回温
We're going to start warming this patient up.
我需要股动脉导管 鼻胃管
I want a femoral line. I want an NG Tube.
进行胸腔冲洗 插导尿管 请马上办
I want pleural irrigation. I want a urinary catheter. Now, please.
股动脉导管 胸腔冲洗
Femoral line. Pleural irrigation.
胸腔积液现在应该已经升温了
Pleural Fluids should be warm by now.
鼻胃管
NG Tube.
你插导尿管可以吗?
You OK to do the catheter?
当然 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
我想让这孩子把水吐出来 老大 做吧
Want to vent this kid, boss. Do it.
你需要去喝杯咖啡的话 这里可以交给我
You know, I've got this if you need to get a coffee.
我很好
I'm fine.
我要留下
I'm here.
我来负责
I'm on this.
好的
OK.
哔 哔 哔 哔 哔
Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep.
哔
beep.
你还行吗 贾斯汀? 行
You OK, Justin? Yeah.
借过 孩子们
Breathe in, boys.
胃内容物呈酸性 鼻胃管已就位
Acidic gastric contents. NG Tube is in position.
她好像接受得不错
She seems to be taking it all right.
哈莉 分手的事
Harry. The break-up.
彻底结束了?
Is it over, then?
我们必须专业点
Got to be professional.
问题是 我的底线
Thing is, at my level,
不能让人看见你乱搞...
you can't be seen to mess about with...
所以她现在单身了吧?
So she's single now?
左侧胸廓造口良好
Left thoracostomy patent.
温盐水正在注入胸腔 很好
Warm saline running into the pleural cavity. Good.
温盐水正在注入膀胱
Warm saline filling bladder.
右胸廓造口良好 温盐水正在注入 好的
Right thoracostomy patent. Warm saline running in. Got it.
贾斯汀 停止按压 帮我把他抬起来
Justin, off the chest, help me lift him.
在我准备好以前不要打开它 好了
Don't fire that up till I get there. OK.
好的
Yep.
温盐水正通过股动脉导管注入
Warm saline now running in via the femoral line.
我不会立刻重新连上呼吸机
I won't re-connect to the ventilator straight away
以免肺部仍然有水残留 好的
in case there's still some water in the lungs. OK.
怎么样? 可以开始了
How we doing? Ready to go.
好 贾斯汀 停止按压
OK. Justin, off the chest.
喷出来总比憋在里面好
Better out than in.
嗨 老大 我是珍妮
Hi, boss. It's Jenny.
创伤科有一位13岁的溺水病人
The trauma call is a 13-year-old drowner,
心搏停止 中心温度低于30度
asystolic at a core temperature sub-30.
情况如何?
How's it going?
我们刚开始给他回温
We've just started warming him up.
严重低温症患者回温的理想速度
The optimal rate for rewarming a quick hypothermic
是每五分钟体温上升一度
is one degree every five minutes.
是 很有帮助 谢谢
Yes, that's very helpful, thank you.
没有外伤 没有严重的过往病史
No trauma. No significant PMH.
没有用药 体温低于30度 不进行干预
No drugs. No interventions below 30.
你对待罗琳的方式让人恶心
The way you treated Lorraine was disgusting.
天知道你是怎么有脸活着的
God only knows how you can live with yourself.
罗琳对自己做的事让我们都很震惊
What Lorraine did to herself was a shock to us all.
她对自己做的? 是你逼她的
Did to herself? You drove her to it!
罗琳的死是一场悲剧 我们都很难过
Lorraine's death is a tragedy that affects us all,
但我们必须保持专业性
but we must remain professional.
这里的情况现在似乎已经控制住了
Now, this situation seems to be under control.
急诊室那边需要你回去 坎贝尔护士
You're needed back in the ED, Sister Campbell.
好
Fine.
克莱夫?
Clive?
刚才的事很抱歉
Sorry about that.
不是你的错 我预料到了
Not your fault. Only to be expected.
好吧
OK.
个人档案
监护病房♥真远啊
ITU's miles.
很好 班尼特-爱德华兹医生 能帮我一下吗?
Great. Dr Bennett-Edwardes, can you assist me, please?
当然 钱德拉曼医生
Certainly, Dr Chandramohan.
监护病房♥曾经叫做重病特别护理...
ITU used to be called Intensive Care...
但后来发现没有人那么叫它
Till they realised nobody did.
请把它连上
Connect up, please.
连上了 好的
Connected. OK.
体温28.5度
Temperature 28.5.
好吧 必须加快回温速度
Yeah, it's got to come up faster.
我们要给他做体外循环
We're going to move to bypass.
(体外循环是指用一种特殊装置暂时代替人的心脏和肺脏工作
进行血液循环及气体交换的技术)
请快速呼叫手术室
Someone fast-bleep the trauma theatre, please.
我去快速呼叫体外循环治疗师
I'll fast-bleep the perfusionist.
来个人 快速呼叫创伤科手术室员工
Someone fast-bleep the theatre trauma staff.
我去吧 谢谢
I'll do it. Thank you.
我是创伤科的菲奥娜·罗马斯
Fiona Lomas, trauma fellow.
请快速呼叫体外循环治疗师
Can you fast-bleep the perfusionist
到创伤科手术室 你好 我是创伤科复苏室
to trauma theatre, please? Hello, this is trauma resus.
请快速呼叫手术室员工
Can we fast-bleep the theatre staff
到手术室 谢谢
to trauma theatre, please? Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
双眼还是死亡迹象
Dead eyes.
我不宣布死亡 他就不算死亡
He's not dead until I pronounce him dead.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 如果你们要去手术室 我就不管你们了
Right. If you're going to theatre, I'll leave you to it.
但我的主任医师说 她赞同你们的处理
My consultant said she's happy with your management
如果有意外 可以联♥系♥我们
and to contact us if anything changes.
好的
OK.
谢谢
And thank you.
现在不方便吗? 有家属来了
Is this a bad time? I've got a relly in.
是他父亲
It's the dad.
哈莉 你打印一份二号♥同意书
Harry, can you print out a consent form two
(二号♥同意书是父母同意对儿童进行治疗的同意书)
带到家属休息室去
and bring it to the relatives' room?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们这儿需要五分钟
We'll be a good five minutes here.
手术室见 好的
See you in theatre. Yeah.
你有话要跟我说吗?
Is there something you want to say to me?
一名战地外科医生被眼下的压力击败了? 是吗?
A combat surgeon overcome by the stress of the moment? No?
好吧 你并不想听我解释
Oh, OK. So you don't want to hear from me.
你只想评判我 你的表现让我很震惊
You just want to judge me. You showed me something shocking.
我在录像里看到的并不是我所认识的那个男人
The man I saw in that film isn't the man I know.
但那就是你面前的这个男人
It's the man standing in front of you now.
那让我害怕 是 也让我害怕
Well, that scares me. Yeah, and it scares me too.
我想要理解
I want to understand.
他内出血 我去救他的命
He was bleeding internally and I went to him to save his life.
然后...
And then...
就在那个瞬间
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表