剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
Let's be ready with adrenaline for after this cycle, please.
好 现在我们不用同步了
OK, we can go asynchronous now.
那辆迷你没戏了
That Mini fell through.
就是那辆黑色的里程数两万的
The black one with the 20 thou on the clock.
有人出更高的价格了
Guy got a better offer.
气死我了
I'm gutted.
好 现在通气更顺畅了
OK, we're moving more air now.
自主循环再现
We've got ROSC.
请停止心肺复苏
Can we stop CPR, please?
窦性心律
Sinus.
颈动脉有输出 股动脉有输出
Carotid output, femoral output.
好的 好的 大家都辛苦了
OK, OK, that's well done, everybody.
拍一张简单的胸片
Let's get a plain chest film, please,
然后我们就把她转去烧伤专科 好的
and then we're going to transfer her to the Burns Unit. OK.
便携式机器被占用了
Portable machine's in use.
可以把病人转移去全景式的吗
OK to move the patient down to the overhead?
好 走吧 动作快 动作快
OK, let's go. Quick as we can please, quick as we can.
走 走吧
Go. Get going.
哈莉 你应该回急救部去
Harry, you should be back in ED.
请所有工作人员回到工作岗位上去
'Will all staff please return to their stations?'
请所有工作人员回到工作岗位上去 谢谢
'Will all staff return to their stations? Thank you.'
保安把闭路监控发过来了
Security sent me the CCTV footage.
数到三放射
Rays in three.
一 二 三 放射
One, two, three...rays.
病人已插管 已通气
Patient is intubated and ventilated.
因为一氧化碳中毒而强直性发作
Tonic-clonic seizure and VF arrest
且心室纤颤引起心脏停跳
due to CO toxicity,
但她现在稳定了
but she's stable now.
安全了
All clear.
进去把保鲜膜盖好
Get in there and finish the clingfilm, please.
好的 谢谢你 老大
OK. Thanks, boss.
屏幕显像
Image on screen.
看起来不太好
Doesn't look good.
出问题了
Got a problem.
请让开
Move, please.
胸腔顺应性降低
Chest compliance is down.
(顺应性: 指在外力作用下肺部弹性组织的可扩张性
容易扩张者顺应性大 不易扩张者顺应性小 分静态和动态两种)
供氧不足
Poor oxygenation.
烧伤焦痂在压♥迫♥她的胸部
The burns are constricting her chest.
她需要做焦痂切开术
She needs escharotomies.
(焦痂为深度烧伤坏死组织 无弹性 可限制局部水肿向外扩展而产生压♥迫♥作用
对环形焦痂须及早施行焦痂切开减压术 以解除焦痂对肢体血循环的压♥迫♥及对人体呼吸的影响)
马上 好的
Right now, please. OK.
我是创伤科主治医师 菲奥娜·罗马斯
This is Fiona Lomas, trauma reg.
请立刻紧急呼叫创伤手术室员工
Could you fast-bleep Trauma theatre staff urgently, please.
她手上拿的是什么
What's that she's got there?
消毒凝胶
Sanitizer gel.
高度易燃
Highly flammable.
她把自己关进去以后
After she barricades herself in,
有一段时间什么动静都没有
nothing happens for some time.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
我最好去告诉创伤急救队
I'd best tell the trauma team.
我觉得不好
I don't think that's a good idea.
他们需要知道病人是谁
They need to know who their patient is.
我觉得让他们知道也没有用处
I don't think that's going to help anybody right now.
电热刀
Diathermy, please.
(透热疗法通过使用电子或微波产生的热来达到医疗目的 被用来缓解身体内深层组织的疼痛
也用在外科手术上 手术电热疗法中 用电热刀作为烙器来达到止血的目的)
谢谢你 纱布
Thank you. Swabs, please.
胸腔顺应性更差了
Chest compliance is even worse.
她的肺部严重受压
Her lungs are getting really badly compressed.
好的
OK.
这样就能让肺部放松一点了
That loosened the chest.
肺顺应性和潮气量还是太低
Lung compliance and tidal volumes are still way down.
(潮气量: 在平静呼吸的周期中 每次吸入或呼出的气量 一般成年人为400~500ml)
你好 老大 这里的通气问题很棘手
Hi, boss. We've some real issues with ventilation here.
正在进行紧急焦痂切开术 好的
Emergency escharotomies are in progress. Right.
肯定是罗琳
It's definitely Lorraine.
我就是来告诉你们一声
I thought you should know.
不一定要你来做
You don't have to do this.
一定要我来
Yes, I do.
没有改变
It's not changing.
还不够
It's not enough.
还需要切开更多的焦痂
You need to release more scar tissue.
好吧 我们造一个横切口
OK, we'll do transverse incisions.
如果你愿意 可以由我来做
I can do it if you want.
我来
I'm doing it.
胸腔顺应性有改善
Chest compliance improving,
潮气量增加
tidal volumes increasing.
潮气量继续改善
Tidal volume continues to improve.
呼气末二氧化碳下降 血氧饱和度上升
End tidal CO2 is dropping, sats now rising.
我愿意来护送转移
I'm happy to do the transfer.
我去打电♥话♥给烧伤专科的同级同事
I'll call my opposite number in the Burns Unit.
好的 谢谢你 老大
All right. Cheers, boss.
给她一个氧气面罩
Let's get her a face mask.
准备转移去烧伤专科
Prep her for the Burns Unit, please.
面罩 烧伤急救箱 在复苏室
Face mask, burns box, resus.
谢谢你 比利
Cheers, Billy.
她的几率挺大的
She stands a decent chance.
什么几率
Of what?
一生的痛苦和毁容吗
A lifetime of pain and disfigurement?
她被误导了
She was misguided.
我对她提出异议 这是为了部门的好
I had to challenge her, for the good of the department.
是啊
Yeah.
有数百名员工的事业 生计
There are HUNDREDS of members of staff whose careers, livelihoods
和家人都得依靠这单位的成功
and families depend on the success of this unit.
我不能让一个人毁了这一切
I couldn't let one person derail that.
你是不能
No, you couldn't.
愿意解释一下么 谁告诉你的
Anything to say? Who told you?
这你就别管了 我已经听说了
Doesn't matter. I've been told.
如果我早知道罗琳会做这种事
If I ever thought Lorraine would do something like this...
干嘛
What?
那你就不会毁了她的事业了?
Then you wouldn't have ruined her career?
罗琳所做的只不过是
The only thing Lorraine ever did
挑战了你管理这部门的方式
was challenge the way you run this department.
我们还不知道她是受哪种情绪的驱使
We don't yet know the range of emotions that motivated her.
不知道吗
No?
我们需要通知她的家属
Someone should inform the next of kin.
肯定不是你来
Well, not you.
她有一位丈夫 两个年幼的孩子
There's a husband and two young children.
约书亚是6岁 奥利维亚4岁
Joshua's six, Olivia's four.
我是约翰·拉帕波特
'John Rappaport.'
拉帕波特先生
Mr Rappaport...
我叫菲奥娜·罗马斯
My name's Fiona Lomas.
我是罗琳的后辈
I'm one of Lorraine's junior colleagues.
什么事
'Yes?'
我有一个非常不好的消息
I have very bad news.
罗琳在工作时不幸出了意外
I'm afraid Lorraine's been involved in an accident at work.
被严重烧伤
She has sustained severe burns.
天啊
'My God.'
我们要把她转移去中♥央♥医院的烧伤专科
We're transferring her to the Burns Unit at the Central Infirmary...
我觉得你最好直接赶过去
...and I think it would be best if you made your way there directly.
好的 我会过去的
'Yes, I will.'
很抱歉必须通过电♥话♥告知
I am so sorry to have to give this news over the phone.
拉帕波特先生
Mr Rappaport...
菲奥娜
Fiona...
我来吧
I've got it.
拉帕波特先生
Mr Rappaport,
我是加尔斯·迪伦
it's Giles Dhillon.
我真的非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
血氧还在下降 你查过线路了吗
Sats are still dropping. Have you checked the circuit?
这就去
Yep.
拉玛克里士纳 怎么了
Ramakrishna, what's happening?
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表