剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
Then here we go.
吸引器 纱布
Suction. Packs.
拉钩
Morris.
(拉钩: 又称牵开器 用以牵开组织 显露手术野
便于探查和操作)
给我
Hit me.
给我
To me.
三
Three.
一
One.
二 腹部塞入十条纱布
Two. Ten in the abdomen.
已用15条
15 in.
可以打开钳子了吗
Am I OK to unclamp?
是的 准备好了吗
Yeah. Ready?
准备好了 可以了 老大
Ready. OK, boss.
我要松开一半 好
I'm going to unclamp by a half. Fine.
可以吗 可以
OK? OK.
一半 好了
Half. There.
血压下降
Pressure dropping.
维持
Holding.
维持
Holding.
好
OK.
可以试一下打开四分之三吗 好
Am I OK to risk three-quarters? Fine.
可以吗 可以
Yeah? Yep.
四分之三
Three-quarters.
好了
There.
下降
Dropping.
维持
Holding.
维持
Holding.
好 好
OK. OK.
可以全部松开吗 做吧
Can I go all the way? Do it.
全部松开了
That's all the way.
下降
Dropping.
下降 加油
Dropping. Come on.
加油啊
Come on!
下降
Dropping.
维持
Holding.
病人稳定 看起来不错
Patient is stable. Looking good.
喔 有点上升
Ooh! Bit of a rise.
哈 好极了
Ha! Nice.
或许我们现在可以看一下腿了?
Maybe we could look at the legs now?
好的 很快看一下 请放图像
Yeah, quickly. Images, please.
下一张
Image.
下一张
Image.
下一张
Image.
该死 好吧
Shit! OK.
非常感谢 没问题
Thank you very much. No problem.
为什么还穿着鞋子 没人敢脱
Why's the shoe still on? No-one dared take it off.
请给丽贝卡戴两层手套
Can we double glove Rebecca, please.
请给我七号♥ 手套
Seven's please. Gloves.
钳子松开了
Clamps off.
所以在寻找出血点前先把胸部重新包起来
Let's re-pack the chest before we hunt down the bleeds.
请给我纱布
Packs, please.
再来
And again.
胸部塞入两条 已用两条
Two in the chest. Two in.
格伦
Glen?
你没事吧 没事
You OK? Yes.
交给我吧
I'll take it.
去脱手套
Get the gloves.
博伊尔先生 怎么了
Mr Boyle? Yeah?
事实上我不太好 我可以先歇一歇吗
Actually, I'm not OK. Can I have a minute, please?
当然
Absolutely.
请给她一杯水
Someone bring her a cup of water, please.
我去拿
I'll go.
你需要听一下他的血气检查结果 说吧
You need to hear his gases. Go on.
他筋疲力竭了 当你恢复体循环的时候
Well, he's knackered. When you restore his circulation,
他的双腿会大出血的
a whole pile of shit is going to come out of those legs.
保住腿的话病人就会死吗
Save the legs but the patient dies?
不 不会让他在我手底下出这种事
Oh, no. Not on my watch.
告诉我他现在的血压情况
Tell me his haemodynamics.
没有动脉钳血压依旧维持 很好
Pressure's holding off-clamp. Good.
锯掉他的腿
We're taking his legs.
我要开始止血了
I'm going to proceed with haemostasis.
比利 请你再呼叫一次血库
Billy, can you put in another call to blood bank, please.
第三包 12-8-4-2 请给我钢圈好吗
Pack C. 12-8-4-2. Can I have the ring-plates?
12单位的交叉配血 8单位新鲜冰冻血浆
12 units of crossmatch, eight units of FFP,...
谢谢 4单位血小板和2单位冷凝蛋白质
Thank you. four of platelets and two of cryo.
(冷凝蛋白质: 病患纤维蛋白原偏低时输入可帮助凝血)
现在我要结扎两边的髂动脉 结扎线
I'm going to sloop the iliacs while I'm here. Sloops.
你还好吗 谢谢
You good? Thank you.
好 把腿锯掉
OK. Take the legs.
按照你自己的速度来 大面♥积♥清创 好吗
Crack on in your own time, wide debridement, yes?
我们一个区一个区的打开 止住出血点
OK, we're going to unpack quadrant by quadrant, lock down the bleeds.
我需要在膝盖弯曲处将腿支撑45度 楔子
I need the legs supported in knee flexion 45 degrees. Wedge.
手术刀
Blade.
拿出来一条
One out.
两条
Two.
锯子
Saw.
你没事吧 是的 谢谢
You OK? Yep. Thank you.
下部两个区已经打开 手术刀
Lower quadrants are unpacked. Blade.
下部两个区没有明显的出血点
There are no obvious sources of bleeding in the lower quadrants.
也没有明显腹膜后出血 血压维持
And no obvious retroperitoneal bleed. BP is holding.
我现在要结扎髂动脉了 能拿一下吗
I'll go for the iliacs now. Can you hold that?
谢谢
Thank you.
另一边能请你来吗
Can you do the other side, please?
钳子
Clips.
好了 我们控制住髂动脉了 你可以松开止血带了
OK, we have control of the iliacs. You can release the tourniquets.
拿出四条 拿出四条纱布
Four out. Four packs out.
直接送去楼下食堂吧
Those are going straight down the canteen.
用不着花时间弄得很漂亮
Don't waste time making them look pretty.
心胸外科和普外科真的一个人都来不了吗
Have we seriously still not got anyone from cardiothoracics or gen-surg?
请谁去催一下
Someone chase them, please.
就不应该让我们催...
We shouldn't have to be chasing...
就不应该让我们催的
We shouldn't have to be chasing them.
你好 这里是创伤手术室 请告诉我们
Hello, this is trauma theatre. Can you please advise us when
心胸外科和普外科医生何时才能到场好吗
we will be able to welcome the cardiothoracic and general-surgeons?
是的 非常感谢
Yes. Thank you very much.
他们会再次紧急呼叫
They're fast-bleeping them again.
那接下来呢
Well? What's next?
打开左上区 继续止血
Unpack the left upper quadrant and continue the haemostasis, please.
拿出一条 两条
One out. Two.
该死
Shit!
脾脏大出血
Haemorrhaging around the spleen.
血压在下降
BP is dropping.
在直线下降!
It's crashing!
该死 该死 他快流血致死了
Shit! Shit! He's bleeding out!
吸引器
Suction!
请再次夹上动脉钳 钳子 快
Get him reclamped, please. Clamp. Quickly!
血包呢 快 快 快 比利 赶快输进去
Where's that blood? Quick, quick, quick, Billy. Just bang it in.
对 正在输进去 加油 血压还在下降
Yeah, banging it in. Come on, it's still dropping.
已经重新夹上
Reclamped.
血库送来的血
Delivery from blood bank.
快 快
Quick. Quickly.
现在钳子在控制着腹腔流血
The clamp's controlling the abdominal bleeding for now
但我们要摘除脾脏
but we're taking the spleen.
血压还是很低 他快不行了
BP's still very low. He's shutting down.
赶紧输血
Well, let's fill him up.
我们可以继续用快速滴液输血
Well, we can keep going with the rapid infuser...
那就这么做吧
Then let's do that.
继续输交叉配血
Keep the crossmatch,
新鲜冷冻血浆和血小板不要停 血管夹
FFP and platelets going. Dardik, please.
纱布和绷带 两份纱布与绷带
Gauze and bandages. Gauze and bandages times two.
手术镊 弯血管钳 缝线
Forceps, Lahey, ties.
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表