剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
我应该陪着你的 是我搞砸了
Should've been there for you. I messed up.
我们都是
We both did.
我在这里没那么糟 对吧
It's not that terrible having me here, is it?
如果她真的做了呢 做了什么
What if she has? Has what?
和神经外科的主治医师上♥床♥了 去问她啊
Shagged the neuro reg. Ask her.
博伊尔先生 在我们走之前
Mr Boyle, before you go,
我们遇到了一点行政问题
I have an admin query.
你是在现役完后直接来我们这里的吗
Did you come straight to us from active service?
抱歉 有个将死的人在等我
Sorry, dying man waiting for me.
你违反了给你的监管指示
You were in breach of your supervisory directive.
你会被控严重渎职
You'll be charged with serious professional misconduct.
你要毁了我的事业?
You'll destroy my career?
警报
我们在疏散病人 但没人告诉我们
We're evacuating patients, but no-one's telling us
起火点在哪 我现在需要情报
where the fire is. I need information now.
我是加尔斯·迪伦 创伤科调度员
Yes, this is Giles Dhillon, trauma manager.
知道起火的地点了吗?
Do we have a location for the fire alarms yet?
这边走
This way.
手术室更衣室 更衣室
Theatre changing rooms. Changing rooms!
员工更衣室 这边
Staff changing rooms. This way.
康妮... 我也去? 走吧
Connie... Me, too? Let's go.
对 你也去
Yes! You, too!
员工更衣室 在右边
Staff changing rooms - on the right.
安全
All clear.
我正亲自带领创伤科人员前往事故现场
I'm personally leading a trauma team down to the incident now.
请马上从复苏室把推车取来
Resus trolley straight away, please!
我们得先清理现场
Not until we've cleared it, please.
快点 她情况不妙
Quickly! She's in a bad way.
护士 去把推车推来
Sister, let's get that trolley, please.
是 博伊尔先生
Yes, Mr Boyle.
还有铲式担架 哈莉
And a scoop, Harry.
加尔斯 请确保麻醉师马上过来
Giles, make sure there's an anaesthetist on their way down,
让其他创伤科人员前往复苏室
and have the rest of the trauma call divert to Resus.
是 博伊尔先生 谢谢
Yes, Mr Boyle. Thank you.
你没事吧? 没事
You OK? Yeah.
安全
All clear.
火已经扑灭 但里面还有点烟
The fire's out, but it's still a bit smoky in there.
如果谁呼吸发生困难
If anyone starts with any problems breathing,
就告诉我 咱们马上出去
let me know and we'll get out straight away.
明白
Got it.
请务必谨慎行动
'Exercise extreme caution
发现明火或烟雾请立刻上报
'and report evidence of fire or smoke at once.'
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
她是谁? 不知道
Who is she? Don't know.
你好
Hello?
能告诉我你的名字吗?
Can you tell me your name?
请立即疏散
'Evacuate immediately.
区域报♥警♥器正间歇性报♥警♥
'Alarm areas sounding an intermittent tone.'
对 我之前就想到了
Yeah, I thought of that.
好了 我们会对你负责的
Right, we're going to take care of you.
我们要给你打点止疼药
We're going to give you something for the pain.
给她吗♥啡♥ 好
Give her morphine. Yep.
控制中心 控制中心
Controller. Control.
一号♥手术室的更衣室大火已经扑灭
Theatre one changing room fire out.
有一人严重受伤 医护人员已到场
One serious casualty, medics in attendance.
好 先翻左边
OK. Roll to the left first.
我说"翻" 就往右翻
To the right on "roll".
预备 就位 翻
Ready, set, roll.
将手术室划为红色♥区♥域
Designate theatre area Red Zone,
包括A急诊室
rest of Emergency Department Amber.
我说"抬"就抬
Lift on "lift".
预备 就位
Ready...set...
抬
lift.
区域报♥警♥器正间歇性报♥警♥
'Alarm areas sounding an intermittent tone.
请务必谨慎行动
'Exercise extreme caution.
发现明火或烟雾请上报
'Report evidence of fire or smoke.'
走吧
Let's go.
区域报♥警♥器正间歇性报♥警♥ 请立刻疏散
'Alarm areas sounding a continuous tone, evacuate immediately.'
我的老天
Oh, my God.
加尔斯
Giles.
让保安去查监控录像 找出这个人的身份
Get security to check CCTV and find out who this is, please.
好的 好 当然
Yes, yes, of course.
请让路 重伤患者通过
Gangway! Major trauma coming through.
请让路
Gangway.
更衣室火灾 有人被困 是医院员工
Changing room fire, someone was trapped. Member of staff.
谁? 不知道
Who? Don't know.
希克林夫人让我去查监控录像
Mrs Hicklin's asked me to check the CCTV.
男性女性? 女性
Male or female? Female.
监控录像先拿给我看
CCTV, you show me first.
是 好的
Yeah, OK...
开始计时
Starting the clock.
有人认出她吗?
Does anybody recognise her?
没什么能辨认的特征了
There's not much to recognise.
拉玛克里士纳 你负责呼吸道
Ramakrishna, I'm leaving you to the airways,
菲奥娜来做初步检查
Fiona will do primary survey,
哈莉 用大口径套管进行静脉注射
Harry will give us venous access, via a large-bore cannula,
然后我们立刻输入30毫克开他敏
and then we will immediately give 30 milligrams of ketamine,
(开他敏: 1. 各种小手术或诊断操作时
可单独使用本品进行麻醉
2. 为其他全身麻醉的诱导剂使用
3. 辅助麻醉性能较弱的麻醉剂进行麻醉
或与其他全身或局部麻醉复合使用)
一克扑热息痛 以及一升加温的哈特曼氏液
one gram of paracetamol and one litre of warmed Hartmann's, please.
(扑热息痛: 最常用的非抗炎解热镇痛药
哈特曼氏液: 可调节体液 电解质及酸碱平衡 适用于酸中毒或有酸中毒倾向的脱水病例)
我负责开他敏
I've got the ketamine.
我负责扑热息痛和哈特曼氏液 贾斯汀?
I've got the paracetamol and Hartmann's. Justin?
在
Yep.
我们需要冷纱布 好 我去拿
We're going to need cold swabs. Yeah, I'll get them.
行了 直接剪开
That's it. Just open up.
请立即疏散
'Evacuate immediately.
区域报♥警♥器正间歇性报♥警♥
'Alarm areas sounding a continuous tone.
务必谨慎行动 遇到明火或烟雾...
'Exercise extreme caution and report evidence of a fire...'
我是钱德拉曼医生 麻醉医师
I'm Dr Chandramohan, the anaesthetics registrar.
能告诉我们你的名字吗?
Can you tell us your name?
名字?
Name?
我们得检查一下你的气道
We need to check your airway.
把铲式担架撤掉 是
Let's get that scoop out. Yeah.
让她更舒服一点
Make her more comfortable, please.
解开上下搭扣 已解开
Unclip top and bottom. Unclipped.
好 准备往病人的左边抬 数到三 动作要轻
OK. Brace and to the patient's left. Very gently on three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好 我要看下她后背
OK, I need to look at her back.
好了 数到三放回 一 二 三
OK. Back on three. One, two, three.
数到三往右抬
Brace right on three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
数到三放回 一 二 三
Back on three. One, two, three.
好了 亲爱的 干得好
All right, my love. Well done.
我是菲奥娜·罗马斯 创伤科主治医师
I'm Fiona Lomas, trauma reg.
我要给你检查一下
I need to examine you.
请给未烧伤部位保温
Let's keep the non-burnt areas warm, please.
说得对
Right you are.
区域报♥警♥器正间歇性报♥警♥
'Alarm areas sounding a continuous tone...'
我来做记录
I'll scribe.
区域报♥警♥器正间歇性报♥警♥
'Alarm areas sounding a continuous tone.
务必谨慎行动
'Exercise extreme caution
发现明火或烟雾请立刻上报
'and report evidence of fire or smoke at once.'
我们还不知道她是谁 请离开
Look, we don't know who she is yet, so clear off, please.
谢谢 耐莉丝
Thank you, Nerys.
能听懂我的话吗?
Can you understand me?
你叫什么?
What's your name?
面部烧伤 属二级烧伤
Facial burns, partial-thickness.
(二级烧伤代表烧伤真皮)
口腔内有烟灰
Soot in mouth.
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表