剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
Dish.
脾脏取出来了
Here comes the spleen.
请给我2-0薇乔缝线
Let's have 2-0 VICRYL, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在结扎动脉
I'm ligating the artery.
数据如何 有一点好转
What are the numbers? She's looking a little better.
已经化脓好一阵子了
This pus has been here a while.
这里哪里肯定有穿孔
There's got to be a perforation in there somewhere.
需要冲洗一下吗
Shall I flush it?
好 先等我把结扎做完
Yeah, just let me finish off these ties first, please.
该死 怎么了
Shit. What?
你不会想听到这个消息的 她另一只瞳孔也散大了
You really don't wanna hear this, but she's blown the other pupil.
拜托 神经外科的他妈死哪儿去了
Come on! Where the bloody hell is neuro?!
血压会要了她的命的 准备头颅钻孔
Pressure's killing her. Prep for a burr hole.
也就是说你需要重新去洗手
That means you need to go and rescrub and
然后请立刻给我找个人来扶住头部
I need someone to hold the head, now, please.
这里有人有做洗手护士的权限吗
Is there anyone here who's been cleared to scrub in?
从楼上手术室叫一个人下来吧 时间不够
Maybe call someone down from Theatres? Not enough time.
那么哈莉呢 是 哈莉
What about Harry? Yes. Harry.
请紧急呼叫班尼特-爱德华兹医生
Fast bleep Doctor Bennett-Edwards.
你以前做过颅骨钻孔术吗
Have you done a burr before?
两次在战地 一次在伯明翰 什么时候的事了
Twice in the field. Once at Brum. When was that?
几年前的事了 请剪掉
It was a few years back. Cut, please.
我觉得还是等神经外科比较好
I'd prefer it if you waited for neurosurgery.
我觉得神经外科现在就到场
And I'd prefer neuro were here right now
并且开始动手术比较好
with their fingers in her head,
但是他们不在 如果我们等的话 有可能会失去她
but they're not, and if we wait we lose her.
你来做颅骨钻孔术 我不放心
I'm not happy with you doing a burr hole.
如果我不做的话 她会死
But if I don't do it, she dies.
听着 我知道这让你左右为难
Look, I know this puts you in a difficult situation.
这让我们都左右为难
It puts us all in a difficult position.
是的
Yes.
没错
It does.
我知道你担心你和管理层的那些破事儿
I know you're concerned about the mess you're in with management.
但我唯一担心的只是我手上有个病人
But my only concern is I've got a patient
如果不把她的脑壳打开 她就会死
who's going to die unless someone cracks her skull.
而这么做的得是个神经外科医生
And that someone should be a neurosurgeon.
好吧
OK.
你知道我说得对
You know I'm right.
你也是
So do you.
怎么了
What is it?
我们要开颅 给我去洗手
We're opening up the head. You need to scrub in.
剃成男孩发型喽
Short back and sides, boys.
同时也请准备好两块纱布
Let's have a couple of swabs ready as well, please.
哈莉 赶快
Harry, hurry up.
请按住这里
Pressure right here, please.
手术刀
Blade.
牵开器
Retractor.
带扁钻头的手摇钻
Brace with the cutter burr, please.
(手摇钻由钻柄和钻头组成 扁钻头小于圆钻头
以免钻孔时圆钻头穿通颅骨进入颅内 一般用扁钻头钻透颅骨内板
立即更换圆钻头 扩大骨孔 在钻透颅骨内板时要掌握适度的垂直压力
避免钻头以暴♥力♥进入硬膜内 --《神经外科手术规范及典型病例点评》 张庆林主编)
我需要你在这里和这里扶住头部
I need you to hold the head here and here, please.
盐水
Saline, please.
我只能靠灌洗肠部来找出穿孔了
I'm going to have to run this bowel through to find the perforation.
谢谢 她情况如何
Thank you. How's she doing?
我担心她会心跳停止
I'm worried she's gonna arrest.
好吧
OK.
不管你做什么 哈莉
Whatever you do, Harry...
别打喷嚏
..don't sneeze.
我看不清 请给我一点照明
I can't see. I need some light here, please.
这样可以吗 可以
How's that? Yep.
好了
OK.
请冲水 吸引器
Let's get some irrigation here. Suction.
请把圆钻头给我
Pass me the burr, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
加油
Come on.
请再冲一下水
Let's have some more irrigation, please.
好了
OK.
冲洗
The flush.
压力已释放
Pressure is released.
拉玛克里士纳
Ramakrishna?
休克对抗颅内高压 这些数字无法解读
Shock versus ICP, these numbers are impossible to interpret.
是啊 请将无菌单掀开
Yeah. Let's lift the drape, please.
好
Yeah.
好的
OK.
很慢 但是有反应
It's slow, but it's reactive.
干得好 谢谢
Nice work. Thank you.
钻孔有效果
The burr hole did the job.
脑科的
Brains.
总算来了
Here we go.
这特么怎么回事啊 钻孔 她有枕骨大孔疝
What the hell's going on? Burr hole. She was coning.
作为一个门外汉来说不错啊
Not bad. For an amateur.
很高兴你能来加入我们
We're just so happy to have you with us.
姗姗来迟
At last.
准备电动穿孔器
Prep the power perforator.
又不是18世纪了 (吐槽格伦用的手法太老套)
It's not the 18th century.
(近年来手摇钻的应用已经日趋减少 电动钻 气动钻省时省力
不必更换钻头 钻透颅骨内板后有自停保护装置 出处同上一条注释)
请帮助他们彻底清洗双手 还有 哈莉
Help them to scrub in, please. And, Harry...
做得非常好
good job.
如果你还有别的事 我可以把这个做完
I can finish this if there's somewhere else you need to be.
当然
Sure.
我去...重新洗个手
I'll just...rescrub.
看起来你俩配合得很好嘛
Seems like you two make a good team.
特维尔和迪安
Torvill and Dean.
(英国双人花样滑冰搭档 在1984年萨拉热窝冬奥会上
以前所未有的得分纪录(12个6.0满分+6个5.9分)获得花滑双人滑金牌
这对组合还曾夺得过四次世界冠军和五次欧洲冠军)
我们来把这烂摊子收拾干净吧
Let's tidy up this mess, shall we?
刀
Knife.
头皮夹
Raney clips.
(用于切开头皮止血 头皮夹分金属和塑料两种 其弹性张力硬度要完全能达到头皮切口止血的要求
头皮夹钳要与头皮夹子配套 目前多使用塑料制一次性头皮夹 但较大的动静脉出血仍需电凝止血 出处同上)
牵开器
Retractor.
穿孔器
Perforator.
该死
Shit!
脾曲处有撕裂
There's a tear in this splenic flexure.
(结肠左曲又称脾曲 其位置较结肠右曲为高
接近脾和胰尾 故结肠左曲的位置较高较深)
开第二个钻孔
Drilling second burr.
我找到其中一个异物了
I've located one of the foreign bodies.
是什么 玻璃
What's that? Glass.
她吞了玻璃 这节食方式还真暴♥力♥
She swallowed glass. Radical approach to dieting.
至少我们找到穿孔了
Well, at least we found the perforation.
我来吧 最后一个钻孔
Got it. Last burr.
交给你了
All yours.
线性缝合器
Linear stapler, please.
(缝合器工作原理与订书机相同 故称为stapler 缝钉为金属钛或钽制成
与手工缝合线相比 有组织反应小 操作简便迅速 准确 牢固可靠等优点)
现在数据怎样了
How are the OBS now?
呃 不好
Uh, not good.
刮匙
Curette.
冲洗
Flush.
刚才扶着头的是谁
So, who was that supporting the head?
急诊部的住院医生
The ED SHO.
不会是哈莉吧
Not Harry, by any chance?
对 就是她 听到很多关于她的传闻
Yeah, that's right. Heard all about her.
我们这边的一名主治医师上个月上了她
One of our Reg's smashed it last month.
开颅器
Craniotome.
普外医生 上一场手术拖延了
Gen Surg. Got held up in theatre.
现在情况如何
What's the situation?
我们正在缝合脾曲的穿孔
We're sealing the perforation in the splenic flexure.
做了脾切除术 还有颅骨钻孔术
We did a splenectomy. And a burr hole.
给我留点儿啊 我马上就来
Well, leave some for me. Be right with you.
快好了
Almost there.
梅奥剪
Mayo.
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表