剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
We're going to take care of you.
恐怕这会有点疼
I'm afraid this is going to hurt a little.
听着 查理 你流了很多血
Listen, Charlie, you've lost a lot of blood
我们需要给你输点血
so we need to get some fluids into you
然后再让你睡觉 好吗?
before we send you off to sleep, OK?
很遗憾 我们必须
Unfortunately, we have to do that
从你的胫骨和肩膀入手
through your shin and your shoulder.
好吗?
OK?
好的
Yeah.
没事的 查理 有他们在
It's all right, Charlie, they've got you.
抱歉 查理 很抱歉 做得很好 伙计
I'm sorry, Charlie, I'm sorry. You're all right, mate.
没事的
It's all right.
你做得非常好 朋友
You're doing really well, mate.
有我在 伙计 没事的
I'm with you, mate. You're OK.
我哪都不去 你没事的
I'm not going anywhere. You're OK.
从这走
Going here.
好了 查理 我要在你的肩膀上再来一次
OK, Charlie, I need to do the same again to your shoulder.
好吗?
OK?
没事的
It's OK.
好了 查理 做完了 结束了
OK, Charlie, it's done now. That's it.
血氧饱和度?
C02 sats?
75 还在下降
Er, 75 and dropping.
不能等了 必须插管 做吧
We can't wait, I've got to intubate. Do it.
比利 这个注射点的情况不好
Billy, this port's looking a bit ropey.
你能把快速诱导插管的药物从胫骨注射吗?
Can you administer the RSI drugs into the tibia?
好的
Yeah.
地下救护停车场现在封闭
'The lower ambulance bay is a restricted area.
闲杂人等请勿入内
'Essential personnel only.
地下救护停车场现在封闭
'The lower ambulance bay is a restricted area.
闲杂人等请勿入内
'Essential personnel only.'
谢谢你 为狗说好话
Thank you for, you know, sticking up for the dog.
环状软骨?
Cricoid?
好吧 谢谢
Er, yeah, thanks.
听着 查理
Listen, Charlie,
你会感觉到我轻轻地把东西推进你的喉咙
you're going to feel me pushing gently down on your throat, OK?
但不用担心
But it's nothing to worry about.
硫喷妥钠 250毫克
Thiopentone, 250mg.
这能帮你睡觉 伙计
Just sending you off to sleep, mate.
司可林 100毫克
Suxamethonium 100mg.
它要醒了
He's waking up!
冷静 孩子 冷静
Easy there, boy, easy boy.
没事的
It's OK.
继续
Just keep going.
真是好狗狗 没事的 乖孩子
There's a good dog. It's OK. Good boy.
我就说应该翻倍吧
I said give it double!
我翻倍了
And I did.
血氧饱和度降到55了
OK, sats down to 55.
好了
OK.
手上小心点 各位 继续输氧
Mind your hands there, guys. Just keep bagging.
好的 血氧饱和度升高到65
OK, oxygen sats rising to 65.
比利 给我司可林
Billy, sux, please.
传过去 好的
Pass that over. OK.
我要你使劲把它摁住
I need you to hold on to him bloody tight
我不说放手就别放手 好吗?
and don't let go until I say so, yes?
好
Yes.
好了 孩子 很抱歉我必须这么做
OK, boy. I'm really sorry I have to do this.
我真的很喜欢狗
I really love dogs, me.
你干什么? 不是要杀了它吧?
What are you doing? You're not killing it?
没错啊 不不不 兽医马上就来
Too right. No, no, no. The vet'll be here any minute.
加尔斯 加尔斯 我们现在就得让狗把他放开
Giles, Giles. We need to get this dog off him now.
不行 不行 没有兽医批准 在医院内
No, no, no. Dangerous drugs cannot be given to a dog
不能对狗使用危险药品
on hospital premises without a vet's prescription.
老天爷啊
For Christ's sake!
不行 我们没有权力...
No, we don't have the authority to...
算我身上 我是代理临床领导 行吗?
It's on mine, as acting clinical lead, OK?
老大发话啦
Management has spoken.
好 我们已经失去了很多时间 所以赶紧把狗挪开
Right, we've lost far too much time so we dispatch this dog
然后送这人上楼 硫喷妥钠
and get this man upstairs quickly. Thiopentone.
传过去 谢谢
Pass that. Thank you.
请准备止血包 再给我一管
Let's get a field dressing ready, please, and hit me again.
好的 谢谢
Ta. Thank you.
正在注射
It's going in.
给
Here.
好
Ta.
它死了
It's dead.
别伤心
Never mind.
血氧饱和度回到90
Oxygen sats back up to 90.
好的 把他抬出去吧
OK, let's get him out of here, please.
准备氧气瓶 比利 好
O2 bottle, please, Billy. Yeah.
我要控制住他这条动脉
OK, I need to get major control of this artery.
你们的止血带呢?
Where are your tourniquets?
菲奥娜 我知道咱们有过困难
Fiona, I know we've had our difficulties,
但我希望现在情况能变好...
but I'm hoping things are going to be better now...
我来
Let me get it.
请拦着点门 我要控制住他的大出血
Hold the doors, please. I've still got haemorrhage control.
请让开
Move, please.
让开
Move!
不 别停 咱们继续走 继续走
No, don't stop. We have to keep going. Keep going!
我能行 我能行
I've got...I've got it!
代理护士来了吗?
Any news on the agency nurse?
没 那快去问
Um, no. Then get on it.
我问了
Yeah, I have.
抱歉 还少一个护士
Sorry, we're still a nurse down.
快速呼叫手术室人员
Fast-bleep the theatre staff.
就说我们五分钟后到手术室 好的
Say we'll have him there in five minutes, please. Yep.
停这儿
Up there.
我是妮可拉·希克林 代理临床领导
This is Mrs Nicola Hicklin, acting clinical lead.
已接上呼吸机 听你指令 撤掉铲式担架
On the ventilator now. Let's remove the scoop on your count.
请快速呼叫创伤科手术室人员和普外科好吗?
Can you fast-bleep the trauma theatre staff and general surgery?
数到三 准备好了吗?
On three, everyone ready?
是的 一切准备就绪 病人叫查理·沃顿
Yeah. It's all re: Charlie Walton.
一 二 三
One, two, three
重伤病患MP 慢点
Major trauma Mike Papa. Easy.
数到三 一 二 三 数到三往左翻
On three - one, two, three. And brace left on three.
一 二 三 检查一下背后
One, two, three. Just check the back.
不 那还不够好
No, that's not good enough.
我们五分钟后就得送他过去 好了
We need to get him there in about five. OK.
离他被攻击已经过去半个多小时了
It's over half an hour since the attack.
很好 哈莉 去替一下鲍勃 好吗?
Well done. Harry, can you take over from Bob, please?
现在有病人刚下手术台
They're getting someone off the table now.
要等十到十五分钟 别啊
It's going to be about 10, 15 minutes. Come on.
他们已经尽最大努力了
It's the best they can do.
设置已用时间
Setting elapsed time.
嗨 我是阿尼娅·沃森卡 代理护士
Hi, I'm Ania Wasenska, the agency nurse.
真高兴你能来
Nice of you to come!
抱歉 他们把我送错医院了
Sorry, I was sent to the wrong hospital.
这止血带没用啊 伤口位置太高了
This tourniquet is doing nothing. The injury's too high.
谁给我拿大剪刀来...
Can someone get me some shears...
谢谢
Thank you.
请做记录
Scribe, please.
我来? 好的
Me? OK.
你得先登记一下
You need to sign in first.
按住颈部
Keep the pressure on the neck.
临时员工 把那个拖过来就行
Temporary staff, and just drag that over to there.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
我们走运了
We're in luck.
是吗? 对
Yeah? Yeah.
他值夜班 有监护任务 好极了
He's on night shift, custody duty. Ah, great.
现在做正式交接吧
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表