剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
我得把它拉开
I'm going to need to pull this.
好
Yeah.
我先插上大号♥导管
I'll just do the trauma line first.
干起来吧(这个词有勃起的意思)
Let's get it up.
能不能成熟点
Try to grow up!
抱歉
Sorry.
O-型血 已记录并核查
O-neg, dated and checked.
O-型血 已记录并核查
O-neg, dated and checked.
我需要抗生素
I need antibiotic.
1.2克沃格孟汀(抗生素) 创伤敷料 手术盖单 手套
1.2 gram bolus of Augmentin, dressings, drape and gloves, please.
好 马上来
Yep, on the way.
谢谢
Cheers.
注入1克氨甲环酸(促凝血药) 稍后再输注1克
Administering 1 gram TXA. 1 to follow through infusion.
导管插好了吗?
Have we got that line yet?
马上好 谢谢
It's coming. Thank you.
哈莉 拿点纱布去帮丽贝卡 好吗
Harry, can you get some gauze and assist Rebecca, please?
好的
Yep.
沃格孟汀 已注入1.2克 很好
Augmentin, 1.2 grams given. Good.
大号♥导管已经插好
OK, this trauma line's good to go.
她脸很红 测下♥体♥温可以吗?
She looks flushed. Can we take her temperature?
好的
Yep.
颈动脉核心温度 38.7 好的
Carotid core, 38.7. OK.
不需要充气式保温毯 但是请随时关注她好吗
We don't need the Bair Hugger, but can you keep checking on her?
好
Yep.
血压上升了 87/60
BP coming up - it's 87 over 60.
很好 她对血液制品有反应
Good. She's responding to blood products.
如果她真的做了呢
What if she has?
做了什么
Has what?
和神经外科的主治医师上♥床♥了
Shagged the neuro reg.
请你扶住肩膀 然后请你牵引一下好吗
If you could support the shoulder and could you give traction, please?
去问她啊 你觉得我该问么
Ask her. Do you think I should?
伙计 你要问她 就等于承认你不相信她
Mate, you ask her, you're admitting you don't trust her.
然后你俩间就无可挽回了
There's no coming back from that.
好 稍等
Yeah. One sec.
你说得对
You're right.
你去问她
You ask her.
不 不 不不不 不行
No. No. No, no, no, no way.
箱式夹板
Box splint, please
我觉得我们现在最好去CT室了
I really want to be in CT now.
我毛遂自荐
I'll do the honours.
我看到手提箱了
Now I see the suitcase.
今天你走运 箱子是锁着的
Well, it's your lucky day - it's locked.
有可能是炸♥弹♥哦 请尽快
Could be a bomb. Quick as we can.
一只锁着的手提箱
One locked suitcase.
贾斯汀 你能去查一下她家属的信息吗
Justin, can you see if there's any hint to her next of kin?
好的 谢谢你 罗拉
Yeah. Thanks, Lola.
走吧
Let's go.
抱歉
Sorry.
如果肱动脉横断了的话
If the brachial is transected,
在修复之前我得先加外固定架
I'll need to ex-fix before it's repaired.
能请你在去手术室之前通知我一声吗
Could you give me a shout before you go to theatre, please?
好的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
你知道我来是因为你要我来
You know I'm here because you wanted me here.
叫你来是因为我要人来替补罗琳
You're here because I needed someone to fill in for Lorraine.
胡说! 我当时很烦乱
Bollocks! I was upset.
我也的确需要你
And I needed you.
我以为我做得到
I thought I could do this.
我以为我们能共事
That we could work together.
我以为我不会介意 但并非如此
I thought I'd be OK with this. And you're not.
所以你就要赶我走
So I'm supposed to just leave.
我不会走
I'm not leaving.
但你会离开的
But you will.
因为你就是这性子
Because that's what you do.
当你想走的时候
You'll leave when it suits you.
当人们想依靠你的时候 你就会走
When people come to rely on you.
当我... 嘿
When I've... Hey.
对不起 小菲
I'm sorry, Fi.
你应该不会说西班牙语吧 不会
I don't suppose you speak Spanish? No.
我只会说神的语言
啊? 来
Huh? Come here.
说不定你运气挺好的 这号♥码看起来像英国的
You could be in luck. That one looks like a British number.
哦 是啊 谢谢
Oh, yeah. Thanks.
你好 我是城市综合医院的科斯特洛护士
Hi, this is Staff Nurse Costello calling from City General Hospital.
我想要寻找病人家属 病人叫
I'm trying to trace contacts for...
加西亚
Garcia.
安娜·加西亚
...Ana Garcia.
在造影扫描前需要解开止血带 懂么
We need to lose the tourniquet before we do the contrast scan. Yes?
血压稳定在98 但是心动过速 心跳有140
BP's steady at 98 but heart rate tachycardic at 140.
太高了
It's too high.
瞳孔依旧是放大的 不等大
Pupils are still dilated, uneven.
任何不需要在这里的人 请回到急诊部去好吗
Anyone who's not needed, can we please head back to ED?
对
Yeah.
你可以留下
You can stay.
看来你也被骗来凌晨加班了啊?
See you got stuck on the graveyard shift as well, huh?
被骗? 明明就是被逼的
Stuck? Forced.
周四我不工作 周四我从来不工作
I don't work Thursdays. I never work Thursdays.
每个人都知道 结果还给我请病假
Everyone knows that and still they call in sick.
你不是参加心理辅♥导♥课了么 没用
What happened to the counselling? Didn't work.
你好
Hi.
可以开始了吗
Shall we?
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
开始对照扫描
Starting control scan.
疑似颅内和腹部出血
Query intracranial and abdominal haemorrhage.
造影扫描时还需要
There's also a left-sided brachial rupture
将左侧肱动脉断裂纳入
we need to include in the contrast scan.
头部受伤 啊?
Head injury, huh?
看来神经外科那边又可以厚颜无♥耻♥地来拜访了
Looks like we could be in a for a cheeky visit from neuro.
不过神经外科那里有如意郎君 啊?
Some right Bobby Dazzlers in neuro, though, eh?
对照扫描完成
Control scan complete.
那是什么
What's that?
可以等会儿再擦吗
Could we maybe do that later?
那可以别碰屏幕吗
Could people not touch the screen?
该死 什么 那些是什么
Shit! What? What are they?
她在偷运毒品
She's packing drugs.
我猜其中一包漏了
And my guess is one of the packets is leaking.
头部CT未显异常 没有颅内出血
Head CT's clear. There's no intracranial bleed.
一定是因为毒品
It's got to be the drugs.
那我最好在神经外科来之前先去取消掉
I better cancel the neuro before they get here, then.
肱动脉完全切断了
Brachial is completely transected.
必须得接上 不然她这条手臂就废了
It'll need to be revascularised or she'll lose the arm.
我是希克林夫人
This is Mrs Hicklin.
我要取消神经外科对CT的诊断
I'd like to cancel the neurosurgical opinion in CT.
哦 那看起来可不太好
Oh, that doesn't look good.
肠壁增厚
Bowel enhancement.
缺血可以解释休克
Ischaemia would explain the shock.
毒品导致了内脏血管收缩
The drugs are causing splanchnic vasoconstriction.
我们需要立刻把她送去手术室 快
We need to get her into theatre right now. Come on.
拉帕波特夫人的病人还没做完手术
Mrs Rappaport's patient is still on the table.
大概还要10到20分钟
They reckon another 10 or 20 minutes.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on!
我们需要占用第二间手术室
We need to open a second theatre.
好的 与此同时 把她送回复苏室
OK. And in the meantime, take her back to resus.
做血液和尿液的毒理检测
Do a tox screen of bloods and urine.
我想知道这里到底是怎么回事
I wanna know exactly what's going on here.
好的 老大 我去办
OK, boss, I'm on it.
耐莉丝 和加尔斯一起去联络手术室职工
Nerys, liaise with Giles, call round for theatre staff.
别担心谁是待命的 把住得近的都叫来
Don't worry about who's on call - just get whoever lives closest.
比利 第八手术室 去准备麻醉机器
Billy, theatre eight, get the anaesthetic machine set up.
康斯坦丝 贾斯汀 和他一起去
Constance, Justin, go with him -
我们要准备剖腹手术
we need to set up for a laparotomy.
我去通知事件警官 谢谢
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表