剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
剪
Cut.
注射间羟胺
Metaraminol going in.
这样就能让他的血压上升了
That should push up his BP.
好 这边可以了
OK, we're winning up here.
这边快不行了
Well, we're losing in here.
失血量增加 我们需要包扎 给我
Blood is increasing and we need to pack. Hit me.
普外医生斯特里特先生来了
General Surgeon Mr Street's here.
又用掉两块 黛西
Another two in, Daisy.
回到三块
Back to three.
那些狗拿他的小肠玩拔河
The dogs have played tear and share with his small intestine,
他的肠系膜被撕得粉碎
and his mesentery's been ripped to shreds.
好 我这就来
OK, I'll be right with you.
整形医生马上来 我需要隔离出血点
Plastics is on his way. I need to isolate the bleeding.
你要我去取消吗
You want me to cancel?
不 不 我们要抱有希望
No. No, we live in hope.
这在未来不再会是问题
Well, it shouldn't be a problem in the future,
正在协调各部门
co-ordinating the specialities.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 我们继续 一次一个区
OK. Let's keep going, one section at a time.
这里
Here.
能请你牵开吗 拿出一块
Can you retract, please? One out.
好
OK.
对 是肠系膜根部静脉出血
Yeah. It's venous bleeding from the root of the mesentery.
动脉止血钳
Roberts, please.
我需要贯穿缝合针
And I'm going to need a transfixion stitch.
如果这是主要出血点 他或许还有希望
If this is the main source of the bleed, he might stand a chance.
剪刀
Scissors, please.
镊子
Forceps.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 请剪断
OK, let's cut.
整形科的道蒂先生来了
Mr Doughty, plastics, here.
我觉得快好了
I think we're there.
原来不是微创手术啊
Not exactly keyhole surgery.
我们想给你展示一下真正的手术嘛 亨利
We thought you'd like to see a proper operation for once, Henry.
给我
Hit me.
再来
And again, please.
好 用掉两块
Yep. Two more in.
回到五块 这是多久前出的事
Back to five. So how long ago did this happen?
一小时前 他的手指在那边
Just over an hour ago. Fingers are over there.
八号♥半的手套 还有请你帮我打开袋子好吗
8-1/2 gloves. And can you open the bag for me, please?
好
OK.
我们
Let's scoop.
能够接上去吗
Think you can save them?
嗯 事实上手指状态还不错
Yeah, the fingers are in pretty decent shape, actually,
但这只是一半
but that's only half the story.
我需要评估一下手
I'll need to assess the hand.
谢谢
Thank you.
汤姆好吗
How's Tom?
嗯 他挺好的
Yeah, he's fine.
好 手臂看上去状态不错
OK, the arm looks pretty decent
但我得先去洗手 然后再下定论
but I'll need to scrub before I make a definitive assessment.
能请你帮我叫一台显微镜来吗
OK, can you call up a microscope?
我需要臂架 巾单和椅子
And I'll need an arm board, drapes and a stool, please.
布莱恩 请你去帮整形医生
Brian, help the plastic, please.
哦 哦 抱歉
Ohh! Oh, sorry!
创伤科手术室的道蒂先生需要显微镜
We need the microscope in trauma theatre for Mr Doughty.
谢谢
Thank you.
情况如何了 稍等
What's up? One sec.
好吧 他的小肠 怪不得对不上
OK, so his small intestine - no wonder it doesn't all match up
而且肠系膜破成这样
and the mesentery's so badly torn -
少了一大块 少了?
there are huge sections missing. Missing?
不都在这里
And not all accounted for.
我觉得大概少了一米半
I would say we're about a metre-and-a-half down.
有人今晚不需要喂狗了
Somebody won't need to feed his dog tonight.
他还能活下来吗 是的 他有这些够了
Can he survive it? Yes, he's got enough.
至少他不需要接受全胃肠外营养
And at least he won't end up on home TPN.
(全胃肠外营养过去也叫"静脉高营养" 它是通过胃肠道以外的途径 即周围静脉或中心静脉将营养液以浓缩的形式输入病人血液循环 营养液包括病人所需的全部营养物质)
但是你已经找到所有的开口并且缝合了?
But you've found and stapled all the ends?
是的
Yes.
出血控制呢
Haemorrhage control?
所有出血的肠系膜血管都已经结扎了
All bleeding mesenteric vessels have been ligated.
那边情况呢
Where are we?
嗯 他对输血有反应 血压100/60
Yeah, he's responding to filling. BP is 100 over 60.
所以他会活下来对吧 哦 是的
So, he'll make it, then? Oh, yes.
听着 我还需要处理几处浆膜撕裂
Look, there's just a few serosal tears I need to deal with...
(浆膜包括胸膜 腹膜 睾丸鞘膜和心包膜 是衬在体腔壁和转折包于内脏器官表面的薄膜 它分为两层 分别是浆膜壁层和浆膜脏层 贴于体腔壁表面的部分为浆膜壁层 壁层从腔壁移行折转覆盖于内脏器官表面 称为浆膜脏层)
我觉得我可以来 伙计 我不需要很久的
I think I can manage, mate. It won't take me that long.
格伦 去吧 给可怜的普外医生一个机会
Glen, go. Give a poor general surgeon a chance.
他不会有事的 去吧
He'll be fine. Go.
哦 哈莉 能请你帮忙吗
Oh, Harry, can you assist?
是 斯特里特先生
Yes, Mr Street.
等我的主治医师来了就好了
Until my registrar turns up.
在道蒂先生施魔法之前
We need to get more blood in him
我们需要给他输更多的血并且升高他的体温
and warm him up before Mr Doughty performs his magic.
好 我需要微血管和手部套件
OK, I'll need the micro-vascular and handsets, please.
事实上 还是请你打电♥话♥到五号♥手术室
Actually, why don't you just call up to theatre five
叫他们把我的整个手推车都送下来吧
and get them to send my whole trolley down.
我还需要一名助手
I'll need an assistant, too,
但是现在我自己来就行
but I'm all right to carry on for now,
只要给我刀叉就行
just need a knife and fork, please.
还需要谁来帮你把椅子推进去吗 道蒂先生
Need someone to push your stool in for you, Mr Doughty?
呵呵
Ha-ha!
你好 格伦 谢谢你回电♥话♥ 是好消息
'Hi, Glen, thanks for calling back. It's good news.'
嗯 什么事
It's, um...yeah?
我们最后一次会面 我提交了我的建议信
our last session, I passed on my recommendation
已经被批准了
'and it's been approved.
现在是正式的了 你可以再次服役了
'It's official - you can return to active service.'
真是太好了 真是 嗯...
That's great. That's, um...
你做得很好
'So well done.'
谢谢 谢谢你为我做的一切 简
Thanks. Thanks for everything, Jane.
部署文件大约10天后就会下来 好吗
'Deployment papers should come through in about ten days, OK?'
好的 好的 再见 稍后见
Yeah, yep, bye. 'See you soon. Bye.'
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表