剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
完毕就告诉我 好了
Tell me when. Yep.
数到三放下 一 二 三
Back on three - one, two, three.
换另一边
Let's reverse, please.
数到三把她翻过来 一 二 三
Rolling on three - one, two, three.
好了
Ready.
好 数到三放下 一 二 三
OK, back on three - one, two, three.
我认识这姑娘 咱们之前见过她吧?
I know this girl! Haven't we seen her before?
她不是医院员工吧?
She's not staff, is she?
不是 是病人
No, a patient.
没有血管损伤
There's no vascular compromise.
谢谢
Thank you.
我计时了 咱们刚用了三分多钟
I started the clock. We're just over three minutes in.
需要手推车
We need the trolley.
你一直趴在那上头来着?
You been lying on that?
我又没想到地上会有玻璃
I didn't expect to find glass on the floor!
你应该起诉他们 伙计
You should sue, mate.
我会的
I will.
集中注意力好吗? 告诉我血压是多少
Can we focus, please? I need the BP.
104/65 脉搏113
104 over 65. Pulse 113.
好 请准备转移吧
OK, let's get ready for the transfer, please.
准备好了吗? 是的
Everybody ready? Yep.
一 二 抬起
One, two, lift.
放下
And down.
CT室现在有人占着 好极了
CT's occupied at the moment. Excellent!
走吧
Come on.
去复苏室 走 打开刹车 走
Resus, go. Brakes off, go.
这种情况下 我就不怪你没买♥♥咖啡了
Under the circumstances, I'll let you off about the coffee.
用了差不多四分钟 应该能表现更好的
Almost four minutes. Could do better.
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
领导创伤科啊
I'm leading the trauma call.
你懂我意思的
You know what I mean.
难道我应该先打电♥话♥跟你请示批准吗?
Am I supposed to give you a call and ask permission?
我以为你已经走了 为什么?
I thought you'd have gone. Why's that?
我觉得咱俩都不想重蹈覆辙
I don't think either of us wants history to repeat itself.
努拉 对了
Nuala. That's it.
我就知道我记得这名字
I knew I had the name.
努拉·巴林顿
Nuala Barrington.
你记得她吗 哈莉?
You remember her, Harry?
我得换衣服去
I need to change.
安科蕾特_班尼特-爱德华兹
(登陆)
班尼特-爱德华兹医生已登录
努拉·巴林顿
病人: 努拉·巴林顿
医生: 班尼特-爱德华兹
症状:- 主诉 腹痛, - 现病史 最近几小时腹部中心疼痛
无恶化或减轻 腹部中心持续钝痛
无恶心呕吐 今晨排便正常 饮食正常
无尿道疾病 无怀孕可能
可正常行走并坐上检查床
班尼特-爱德华兹医生已批准病人出院
确定病人身份了吗?
Has the patient's identity been established?
是的 努拉·巴林顿
Yes, Nuala Barrington.
气管居中
Trachea central.
谢谢 哈莉 什么?
Thanks, Harry. What?
你刚刚自愿做了书♥记♥员
You just volunteered to be the scribe.
哦 好吧
Oh. Right.
双侧胸腔扩张良好
Good bilateral chest expansion.
呼吸均匀 呼吸频率16
Breathing symmetrical, resps rate 16.
而且你是第一个到现场的
You were also the first on the scene,
所以交接工作也由你来做
so you'll have to do the handover as well.
呃...当然
Er...sure.
病人姓名 努拉·巴林顿
Patient's name is Nuala Barrington.
开始静脉注射 要做哪些血检?
IV's in. What bloods do you want?
全血细胞计数 尿素与电解质 肝功能
FBC, U and Es, LFTs,
血糖 静脉血气检测
give me glucose, a VBG,
凝血 以及交叉配血
clotting and crossmatch, please.
拉玛克里士纳? 马上就好
Ramakrishna? Pretty much there.
看看CT室能用了没有
Can we see if CT's free, please?
哈莉? 系统里有她的记录吗?
Harry? Is she on the system?
有的 重伤病患FC
Ah, yeah, Major Trauma Foxtrot Charlie.
这里是复苏室 可以给病人努拉·巴林顿做检测了吗
Resus, are you ready for patient Nuala Barrington,
她在系统里编号♥是重伤病患FC
Major Trauma Foxtrot Charlie, in the system?
谢谢 里面还有人
Thanks. They've got someone in there.
真行
Excellent...
哈莉?
Harry?
哈莉 你说吧
Harry! You're up.
好的 行
Er, right, right...
这是努拉·巴林顿
This is Nuala Barrington.
大概13分钟前 她从30英尺处
She fell about 30 feet onto the Atrium floor
摔到大厅地面上
about 13 minutes ago.
昏迷指数3 她可能遭受头部创伤
GCS three, she has a likely head injury,
骨盆可能骨折 胫腓骨开放性骨折
a possible pelvic fracture and an open tib-fib.
从血流动力学上而言 她是稳定的
Haemodynamically, she's...stable.
创伤科紧急呼叫?
Trauma call?
是的 罗琳
Yes, Lorraine.
你能来真好
It's good to have you with us.
你看看
Look at that.
出血了 我受到人身伤害要索赔 你们可是证人
Blood. You guys are witnesses for my personal injury claim, right?
至少也得能让我去伊比沙岛玩俩礼拜 (位于地中海)
Got to be worth a fortnight in Ibiza at least.
内♥裤♥不错
Nice pants.
是吧 你♥爸♥给我买♥♥的
Yeah. Your dad got them for me.
腹部发紧
The abdo's tight.
快速扫描器呢?
Where's the Fast scanner?
贾斯汀 扫描器 好 我去拿
Justin, the Fast! Yeah, I'm there, I'm there.
无法触及足背动脉搏动
She's lost the dorsalis pedis.
(说明骨折或血栓导致血流不畅)
把铲式担架取下来吧
Let's get the scoop off.
解开上下搭扣
Unclip top and bottom.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
搞定
I've got it.
准备 一 二 三 数到三行动 一 二 三
Brace, one, two, three. Go on three. One, two, three
贾斯汀 帮我们一下好吗? 好
Justin, give us a hand, please? Yeah.
不行
No.
我们需要把胫腓骨拉直 否则她这只脚保不住
We really need to pull this tib-fib, or she'll lose her foot.
好 但你动作尽量快 好吗?
OK. But quick as you can, yes?
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 你能不能...?
Sorry, would you mind...?
听我口令 抬高到30度
Lift to 30 degrees when I say.
准备 预备...
Ready, brace...
抬
lift.
只有我这么觉得吗 这场面挺让人性奋的?
Is it me, or is this really arousing?
不好意思 帮我一下好吗?
Sorry, could I have a hand, please?
准备 预备...放下
Ready, brace...down.
我准备好了
I'm ready to go.
可以触及足背动脉搏动
We have dorsalis pedis.
非常好
Excellent.
现在插入快速诱导插管
RSI now, please.
哈莉 帮我做环状软骨加压好吗?
Harry, can I get cricoid, please?
(快速诱导插管的序贯性操作方法为:面罩吸氧去氮→静脉麻♥醉♥药♥诱导
→肌松药→环状软骨加压→过度通气→气管内插管)
当然
Er...sure.
这里我来吧 不用 我能行
I'll do this. No, I...I got it.
硫喷妥钠 200
Thio, 200.
硫喷妥钠 200毫克
Thiopentone, 200 milligrams.
通知一下神经外科好吗? 当然
Can we give Neuro a shout, please? Sure.
从这种高度摔下来造成的脑创伤
Head injury from this height,
最好还是请神经外科过来看看她的CT结果 对吧?
it'd be nice if they came and looked at her CT wouldn't it?
说得是啊
You'd think.
我是创伤科的希克林夫人
Mrs Hicklin, Trauma.
我们这儿有个严重脑创伤病人 需要你的意见
We need an opinion on a serious head injury.
重伤病患FC 系统里有她
Major Trauma Foxtrot Charlie, she's on the system.
我们会去CT室
We'll be in CT.
腹部和骨盆部位有游离液体
Free fluid in the abdomen and the pelvis.
抱歉
Sorry.
该死
Shit.
她需要...
She needs to...
做CT 然后我们要尽快把她送进手术室
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表