剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
Come on, come on. Sats are dropping.
我什么都看不见
I can't see anything.
外科性气肿 内管
Surgical emphysema...Tube.
好 我觉得我可以...
OK, I think I can...
加油
Come on.
哦 该死 插不进去
Oh, shit...I can't.
哦 该死 我把他捅出血来了
Oh, shit! I've made him bleed.
康斯坦丝 快速气管切开套件
Constance, Quicktrach.
等下 稳住
Hang on a sec! Easy.
先试着给他插管
Let's try and get this tube in him.
来 让我来
Here, let me.
你看 他的血氧只有61 他需要做环甲膜切开术
Look, his sats are 61! He needs a cric.
稍等 需要给他建立气道 多米尼克
One sec. He needs an airway, Dominic!
等下 手术麻醉师马上就来
Hang on! Surgical anaesthetist is on the way.
不 他的血氧在下降
No! His sats are still falling!
如果你不停手 他会死 该死
If you don't stop, he's going to die! Damn it!
停! 无法插管 无法通气
Stop! He's can't intubate, can't ventilate.
让开 我们得立刻动手 手术刀
Move. We do this now. Blade.
加油
Come on.
插♥进♥去了 冲洗并通气 冲洗并固定
We're in. Cuff up and ventilate. Cuff up and tie.
请握住这个
Hold this, please.
通气
Ventilating.
血氧度上升
Sats rising.
取出大弯止血钳 剪刀
Roberts out. Scissors.
脾脏切除术完成 纱布
Splenectomy is complete. Packs.
用掉两块 用掉两块 一共用掉八块
Two in. Two in, eight in total.
血压还在下降 收缩压70
BP still dropping, systolic is 70.
好 下面处理腹膜后出血 嗯 等下
OK, moving on to the retroperitoneal bleed. Um, hang on.
怎么了 我们不应该先检查剩余的腹部吗
Yes? Shouldn't we examine the rest of the abdomen first?
我们得先处理流血 但是规矩是...
We have to address this bleed. But the protocol is...
拉玛克里士纳 这里没有主任医师
Ramakrishna, we don't have a consultant present.
所以得有人来主刀 对不对
Someone has to lead. Yes?
谢谢
Thank you.
腹膜后出血正在扩张
Evidence of an expanding retroperitoneal haematoma.
血压还在下降 现在收缩压是67
BP still dropping, systolic now 67.
让我看一下骨盆X光 好的
Let me see the pelvic x-rays. Yup.
拿出四块 拿出四块 还有四块在里面
Four out. Four out, four in.
好 骨盆没有明显骨折
OK. No pelvic fractures in evidence.
所以大出血很可能是由静脉引起的
So the haematoma is...probably venous in origin.
同意吗 同意
Agreed? Agreed.
镊子 麦金杜剪
Forceps, McIndoes.
菲奥娜 在开始之前
Fiona, before we do it,
我能说句话吗 快说
can I just say something? Quickly!
既然现在没有主任医师在场
Given there's no consultant present,
我们不应该采取保守一点的治疗方式吗
shouldn't we be treating this a bit more conservatively?
他的血压还在下降 他等不了
His BP is still falling. He can't wait.
是啊 我只是说 如果是静脉出血
Yeah, I'm just saying if the bleed is venous,
为什么你还要冒险再扩大他的伤口呢
why would you wanna risk opening him up further?
好吧 那我给他做一些腹膜外包裹
OK, I'll do some extraperitoneal packing
这样可以稳住他 直到斯特里特来为止
That should stabilise him until Street gets here.
止血钳
Forceps.
纱布
Pack.
用掉六块 用掉六块 一共十块
Six in. Six in, ten in total.
好
OK.
血压? 维持住了
BP? It's holding.
维持
Holding.
维持
Holding.
哦 拜托
Oh! Come on!
立刻给我镊子和麦金杜剪
Forceps, McIndoes - now!
血压下降 收缩压6♥4♥
Dropping. Systolic is 6♥4♥.
动脉大出血 吸引器
Massive arterial bleed. Suction.
比利 赶紧输血 是的
Billy, whack it in! Yes!
好吧 我什么都看不到 再来一个吸引器
OK. I can't see a thing here. I need another suction.
吸引器 快
Suction, quickly!
我什么都看不见 快点
I can't see anything here! Quickly!
找不到出血点 一定是在盆骨里
I can't locate the bleed. It's got to be in the pelvis.
但没有骨折
But there's no fracture!
该死 大出血
Shit! Hosing!
血压下降 比利 赶快输血
BP's dropping! Billy, whack it in!
是 是 已经在输了
Yes, yes, we're on it!
纱布 再来
Packs! And again.
斯特里特在哪里 我去找他
Where's Street? I'll get him.
收缩压60
Systolic is 60!
比利 输血再快点
Billy, faster with the blood!
快 越快越好 收缩压57
Go! Must go with full pelt! Systolic is 57.
还在下降 53 该死 他快不行了
It's dropping. 53. Shit, he's crashing.
菲奥娜
Fiona?
格伦 我需要你的帮助
Glen, I need your help.
我控制不了他的腹膜后出血
I can't control this retroperitoneal bleed.
斯特里特呢 他不在这里
Where's Street? He's not here.
我控制不住 我需要你立刻到手术室
I can't controlt this. I need you in theatre now.
去B号♥病位
Bay B, please.
我这里有七个病人 其中三人不稳定
I've got seven patients here, three of them are unstable.
我绝不可能离开的 抱歉
There's absolutely no way I can leave. Sorry.
格伦 我快救不回他了
Glen, I'm losing him.
告诉我具体怎么回事
Tell me exactly what's happening.
好吧 我给他用了骨盆包裹法 但血压还在下降
OK, I've packed him, but his BP is still falling.
收缩压50左右
Systolic's around 50.
他的腹膜后腔大量出血 但这说不通
He's hosing into the retroperitoneum, but it doesn't make any sense -
没有破损的血管 骨盆也是完整的
there are no torn vessels and the pelvis is intact.
而且确定没有骨折?
And we're absolutely sure it's not a fracture?
我现在正在看着X光片呢
I'm looking at the x-ray right now.
等下 等下 格伦
Hold on, hold on. Glen...
停 送去哪里
Stop. Where are we taking him?
那里 现在只能双床位了
OK, in there. We're double bedding.
X光片 骨盆包扎带在上面吗
The x-ray, is the pelvic binder on?
是的 好的 听着
Yes. OK, listen...
开免提 你听到他说的了
Put me on speaker. You heard him.
好 说吧 好 所有人听我说
OK, go ahead. OK, everybody listen to me.
如果真是如我所想那样
If this is what I think it is,
那我们在巴斯申营地遇到过
then we had this at Bation.
很有可能骨盆的确骨折了
the chances are the pelvis is fractured.
只是包扎带捆住了
The binder has reduced it,
所以我们看不到裂纹 但的确有
so we can't see the break, but it is there.
X光分辨率太低 看不出来
X-rays are too low-res to reveal it.
该死 我们没做CT 是啊
Shit. We skipped CT. Yeah.
止痛剂? 呃 吗♥啡♥
Analgesic? Er, morphine.
10毫克? 是的 一次2.5毫克 好么
10mg? Yeah. 2.5 at a time, yes?
去吧 你们需要这么做
Go. This is what you need to do.
你们需要拿掉纱布
You need to unpack,
进去钳闭其中一根髂内动脉
get in there and clamp off one of the internal iliac arteries.
如果无法判断是哪根 那就得两根都钳住
If you can't determine which one, well, you'll have to do both.
两根都钳闭?
Both of them?
我知道这样很胡闹 但必须得这样
Yeah, I know. It's crap, but yes.
好 知道了 很好 请把免提关了 停
OK, got it. Good. Take me off speaker, please. ..Stop.
去吧 免提已经关了
Go. You're off speaker.
对我来说你比军队重要 懂吗
You're more important to me than the army. OK?
所以我才要留下来
That's why I'm staying.
我得挂了
I have to go.
稍后再谈 祝你好运
I'll speak to you later. Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Right.
我们要拿掉纱布 动作得快
We're unpacking. And this is going to be fast.
大家都准备好了吗
Is everybody ready?
是的 罗马斯女士 准备好了
Yes, Miss Lomas. Ready.
拉玛克里士纳 好了 上吧
Ramakrishna? Yeah, let's do this.
解开纱布
Unpacking.
拿出四块
Four out.
拿出四块 还有十块 该死
Four out, ten in. Shit.
好 赶紧吸液
OK, get in there with suction.
我找不到
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表