剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
天啊 我觉得她的胎盘快脱离了
Jesus, I think she's about to abrupt.
我需要再多一点点空间和时间就好
I need a little more space and a little more time.
哪个都不行!
We're out of both!
立刻出来 好吧!
Get out now. OK!
还是不稳定
Still unstable.
好吧 为什么孩子还在?
Right, why is this baby still in there?
我们需要稳定髂总动脉
We need to stabilise the iliac.
我现在把话说清楚
Let me make myself crystal clear.
如果母亲死了 那就会上全国新闻
If that mother dies, it's going to be all over national news.
胎儿死的话当地广播都不会播 把孩子拿掉
Foetal death doesn't make local radio. Get it out.
超声波
Ultrasound, please.
为什么你不告诉我他在这里工作
Why didn't you tell me he was working here?
我本来想说的 好吧
I was going to. Right.
胎盘位置正常
Placenta's position is normal.
胎儿要窒息了 谢谢
The foetus is in distress. Thank you.
动手吧 谢了
Let's get cracking. Ta.
拉钩 谢谢
Doyens. Thank you.
手术刀
Scalpel.
我们应该试着分流 给孩子一个机会
We should try to shunt it, give the baby a chance.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
球囊控制着髂动脉呢
The iliac's just on the balloon.
剖腹产会很轻易地把它移开
A C-section could just as easily dislodge it.
你已经有过机会了
You've had your chance.
让开 不让
Step away. I won't.
因为我们至少得试一下 我们得尝试一下
Cos we should at least try, we should give it a shot.
汤姆
Tom.
看在上帝的份上!
For God's sake!
分流套件 已经过去55分钟了
Shunt kit, please. 55 minutes gone.
我要尝试分流左髂总动脉
I'm going to try and shunt the left common iliac artery.
请给我准备弯血管钳
Let's have the Lahey ready, please.
我需要你牵引 可以吗
I going to need you to retract. Do you think you can do that?
好的 谢谢 汤姆
Yeah. Thank you. Tom.
拜托你了
Please.
只能搬开这么多了
That is as far as it will go.
现在情况稳定
Numbers are stable, for now.
我摸到了 弯血管钳
OK, I've got it. Lahey.
好了 我夹住动脉了 是撕裂口的远心端
OK, I'm around the artery, distal to the tear.
薇乔缝线
Vicryl ties, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 夹住
OK, clip.
再来一次
Let's do it again.
可以再给我一点空间吗 我不能冒险移♥动♥
Any more room you can give me? I can't risk moving it.
好吧
OK.
加油
Come on.
夹住
Clip.
薇乔缝线到位了
The Vicryl ties are in position,
撕裂口的远心端和近心端都好了
distal and proximal to the tear.
分流器
Shunt, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
子♥宫♥有点僵硬了
The uterus is hardening a little.
拿走止血钳
Let's remove the Dardik.
好了 分流器插♥进♥去了
OK, the shunt is in
我把它塞入左髂动脉撕裂口的远心端
and I'm passing it down the left common iliac, distal to the tear.
我只需要结扎一下就行
I just need to ligate it.
剪刀 不稳定
Scissors, please. It's unstable.
剪
Cut.
分流器已定位在撕裂口远心端
The shunt is ligated, distal to the tear.
能夹住这个吗
Can we get a clamp on this, please?
我现在要尝试分流近心端
I'm now going to try and shunt, proximal to the tear.
能给我多少空间就给我多少空间 给不了
Give me as much space as you can, please. I can't.
我需要放回去了 只要30秒就好
I need to put it back. I just need 30 seconds.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on!
血压直线下降 71/60
BP crashing. 71 over 60.
球囊弹开了 请给她输血
The balloon's failed. Fill her up, please.
把球囊拿出来吧
Let's get the balloon out.
止血钳 子♥宫♥又僵硬了
Dardik. The uterus is hardening again.
65/44
65 over 44.
不 我拿不住了 血管受伤太严重了
No, I can't get a hold of it. It's too traumatised.
把手给我 我需要你用手指压紧
Give me your hand. I need you to compress with your fingers.
她的胎盘要剥离了 再多几秒就好
She's going to abrupt. Just a few more seconds.
太滑了 我抓不住
It's slipping. I can't keep hold of it.
她给不了几秒钟 滑掉了
She hasn't got a few more seconds. I've lost it.
上压55 下压无法读数
55 over unreadable.
有多少血都输进去
As much blood as you can get into her, please.
需要立刻把子♥宫♥放回去
The uterus needs to go back now.
所有人都冷静
Everybody, just be calm.
好了
OK.
分流器插♥进♥去了 正在往左髂总动脉上方去
The shunt is in and is going up the left common iliac artery,
撕裂口的近心端
proximal to the tear.
好了 结扎
OK. Ligate it.
我需要把子♥宫♥放回去! 10秒就好
I need to put it back! Ten seconds.
十 九 八
Ten, nine, eight,
七 六 五
seven, six, five,
四 收缩压下降
four... Systolic dropping.
三 剪掉
Three... Cut it.
二 一
..two, one.
夹住
Clamp off.
夹住 好了
Clamp off. We've done it.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我就该接手我爸的小餐馆的 我也是
I could have just worked in my dad's chippy. So could I.
超声波
Ultrasound, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
胎盘是完好的
The placenta appears to be intact.
我找不到心跳 拜托
I can't find a heartbeat. Come on!
心跳健康
Healthy heartbeat.
我来拿子弹
I'll get the bullet.
请给我金属的
Metal one, please.
你还真是军医出身
You can take the surgeon out of the army...
让病人在这里待一会儿
The patient needs to stay here for a while
然后送去重症监护室 好么
and then go up to ICU, yes?
好的
Yeah.
菲奥娜 你没事吧 她没事
Fiona, are you OK? She's fine.
各位 干得漂亮 干得好
That was good work, everyone. Nice one.
各位 收拾吧
Pack up, guys.
你没有遵照我的嘱咐
You didn't follow my guidance.
是的
No.
警方还在吗
Police still here?
值班清洁员请到职工食堂
'Duty hygiene assistant to the staff canteen.
值班清洁员请到职工食堂
'Duty hygiene assistant to the staff canteen, please.'
是等枪伤的? 是的
For the GSW? I am.
是从坚硬表面弹开的一颗流弹
It's ricocheted off of a hard surface,
但这是高速子弹的铜弹壳
but it's a piece of copper jacket from a high velocity round.
是SA80突击步♥枪♥ 他怎会有这种东西
It's an SA80. How did he get hold of that?
他是退伍军人
Well, he's ex-army.
开枪打了自己的老婆
He shot his wife.
这个应该可以给他定罪了 谢谢你
This should send him down. Thank you.
阿彻菲尔德医生 在
Dr Archerfield? Yes.
我们都以为罗琳病了 是的
We all thought Lorraine was off sick. Yes.
有人告诉我她现在在别人的监督下工作
Well, someone told me that she's now working under supervision.
罗琳可不该遭遇这种对待 是啊
Lorraine's better than that! Indeed she is.
各位职工 各位来宾 请注意
'Staff and members of the public are reminded
请看管好自己的手提包和个人物品 谢谢
'not to leave bags or personal items unattended. Thank you.'
格伦的简历上说他从军队回来后
Glen's CV said he finished deployment
就立刻来了这里
immediately before starting here.
但他最后一次调度三个月前就结束了
But his last deployment ended three months before.
他这三个月里去了哪里
What did he do for those three months?
罗琳 我正在和人说话呢
Lorraine. I'm in the middle of a conversation.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
有一段空白他不肯说
There's a blank he refuses to account for.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表