剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
You know what... ...that's it. I'm calling it.
我只是在开玩笑 好吗
I'm just kidding, okay?
对 希腊餐厅 金羊毛
Yes, Greek restaurant. The Golden Fleece.
我在逗你玩呢
I'm just fucking with you.
这只是托词 谁在乎 - 我在乎
Besides, it's a cover story, who cares? - I care.
做卧底不是要背一些愚蠢的背景故事
Being under is not about memorizing some stupid backstory, okay?
是要即兴表演 要能够随心所欲
It's about improv. It's being able to-to-to roll with the flow.
那不是...你甚至没有...
You know what, it's not... it's... You don't even...
是“顺其自然” 好吗
It's go with the flow, okay?
“顺其自然”或“收放自如”
It's go with the flow or roll with the punches.
现在 你明白了
Now you're getting it.
看来他们想让我们加入读书俱乐部
Looks like they want us to join their book club.
看出来了 一群《哈利波特》粉丝
Bunch of Harry Potter fans, you can tell.
我们该打个招呼吗
Should we say hi?
你们想干嘛
What ya need?
你是谁 - 我是谁 女士 你是谁
Who are you? - Who I am, lady? Who are you?
告诉杰维洛佩兹 我想跟他谈谈 - 这里没有叫杰维洛佩兹的
Tell Javi Lopez I wanna talk. - There ain't no Javi Lopez here.
小子 如果要我再说一遍 接下来的事 你不会想看到的
If I gotta say it again, morrito, you're gonna hate what comes next.
真是可爱的孩子
Cute kid.
去车♥库♥里等着吧
Go wait in the garage.
去哪儿
Where?
嘿 玛雅告诉我你回来了
Hey. Maya told me you've been back in town.
你去哪儿了 丹妮拉
Where you been, Daniela?
我被抓了 得先脱身
I got pressed, man. Had to bounce.
什么意思 - 你还记得蟋蟀吗
What you mean you got pressed? - You remember Cricket?
记得 - 他告发了我
Yeah. - Yeah, he snitched on me.
没在林伍德蹲监狱是我运气好
I'm lucky I'm not in Lynwood.
还好蟋蟀现在死了
Good thing Cricket's dead now.
我知道 所以我才来这里 我想回去
I know. That's why I'm here. I'm looking to get back in it.
是吗
Is that right?
他是谁
Who's this?
他是我的追随者 伙计
That's my shadow, man.
我看他像警♥察♥
Looks like a cop to me.
你叫我什么
What'd you call me?
告诉我 我说得不对 - 放下枪
Tell me I'm lying. - Why don't you drop that gun,
我会用行动告诉你 - 嘿
I'll do more than tell you? - Hey, okay.
听着 杰维 你一直都很聪明 好吧
Look, Javi, you've always been smart, okay?
他是我的人 - 你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
He's with me-- - Shut the fuck up.
我不明白你以为在跟谁说话
Yo, I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to.
我给了你40份工作
I delivered what for you, 40 jobs?
现在你要这么无礼... - 我说了闭嘴
And now you wanna disrespect-- - I said shut the fuck up!
那是棕榈谷监狱的墨水
That's Palmdale ink.
去找伊拉斯莫
Get Erasmo.
你今天想死吗
Oh, you wanna die today?
我死过很多次了
Oh, I've been dead lots of times.
好了 丹妮拉
Okay, Daniela,
说吧
talk.
我一直在密歇根州
I been in Michigan, all right?
从温莎到底特律 卖♥♥羟考酮和摇♥头♥丸♥
Running oxy and X from Windsor to Detroit. But I'm gonna be real with you.
但我被客人耍了 我需要现金
I got fucked by a customer and I need cash.
我听说你被人盯上了 不然我也不会来了
I hear you got heat on you, or I wouldn't be here.
我可以替你接高风险的送货任务
I could take your high-risk deliveries.
我可以做你的挡箭牌
I could be a shield for you.
我需要这个 杰维 好吗
I need this, Javi, okay?
你知道我可信
You know I'm good.
你怎么知道我被盯上了
What you know about heat?
你女友告诉我的
Your girl told me.
我可能有任务给你
I might have something for you.
谢谢你让我睡在这里 鲍里斯
I, uh... I... thank you for letting me sleep here, Borys.
安东
Anton.
有些事从未改变
Some things never change.
你以前想喝酒
You needed a drink,
我让你喝
I let you drink.
你想睡觉 我让你睡
You needed to sleep, I let you sleep.
现在告诉我 发生了什么
Now tell me, what is going on?
现在几点了
What time is it?
10点半
Ten-thirty.
什么 10点半
Ho. What? Ten-thirty?
鲍里斯...跟我来 求你了 我需要你
Borys, come with me. Please. I need you.
有个美国人来找我 他说 他在哈里斯福特汉姆迪尔公♥司♥工作
I was approached by an American who said he worked for Harris-Fordham-Deere...
那是个食品公♥司♥ 他说他会给我钱
the food company... he said he would pay me for the real figures
买♥♥白俄♥罗♥斯♥农业产量的真实数据 以及最后一次收成的
on the Belarusian agricultural yield as well as the statistics
稳定性 - 给你钱
for the last harvest. - Pay you?
GRB的其他主管都在收钱
Every other supervisor in the GRB is taking bribes.
为什么我要两袖清风 我从没打算...
Why should my pockets be empty? I never planned--
安东
Anton.
当然 我从没打算给他真实数字...
Of course I never planned to give him the actual figures...
我打印了2005年的表格
I printed out the tables from 2005,
改了日期 产量...
changed the date here, the production yield there...
你怎么这么蠢
How could you be so stupid?
他想跟你谈谈 鲍里斯
Now he wants to speak to you, Borys.
我
Me?
丹尼斯 这就是 我跟你说过的那个哥哥
Dennis, this is the brother I was telling you about.
什么意思...
What is the meaning of--
你会说英语吗
You speak English?
你弟弟拿了我的钱 还想骗我
Your brother took my money, then tried to cheat me.
我相信你很困惑
I'm sure you are confused.
不是困惑 鲍里斯
Not confused, Borys.
他欠我的 也就是你欠我
He owes me, which means you owe me.
你欠了多少
How much do you owe?
八万卢布...只是...
Eighty-thousand rubles... it was just a--
钱不重要
The money doesn't matter.
重要的是债
What matters is the debt.
我相信我们可以... - 鲍里斯 你在帕维尔科斯滕科的
I'm sure we can-- - Borys, you work in the defense ministry.
国防部工作
For Pavel Kostenko.
我需要你把过去四个月里
I need you to give me all electronic mail between Kostenko
科斯滕科和克里姆林宫之间的 所有电子邮件都给我
and the Kremlin over the last four months.
丹尼斯 你不是认真的吧
Dennis. You can't be serious.
我说跟我哥聊聊 意思不是...
When I said I would speak to my brother, I didn't mean--
你想不想把债务一笔勾销
Do you want your debt canceled or not?
当然 但不是这样
Of course, but not like this.
人在饥饿时就不会对食物挑挑拣拣
When you're hungry, you don't get to choose your food.
周一之前把邮件给我
Get me those emails by Monday.
不然你弟弟可能会从楼梯井摔下来
Or your brother may fall down a stairwell
很难再爬起来了
and not get up so easy.
杰维想考验我们
Javi wants to test us.
什么 - 他让我们去送趟货
Meaning? - He's giving us a run.
他从罗萨里塔运来一卡车的违♥禁♥品♥
He's got a truck full of contraband coming up from Rosarito.
但鉴于新国王的情况 他认为这车货会被困在边境
But with the heat on Los Reyes, he thinks it's gonna get jammed up at the border.
车里是什么 - 应该是海♥洛♥因♥
Know what's inside? - Gotta assume heroin.
如果我们能搞定它 他会相信我们
If we can get it through, he'll trust us.
他会告诉我们他为谁运送了裂变材料
And he'll tell us who he made the fissile delivery for.
所以我们得让边境巡逻队放行 - 那行不通
So we clear the truck through Border Patrol. - That's not gonna work.
洛佩兹手下有个像谢泼德特工一样 瘦骨嶙峋的人
Lopez has some skinny, little Agent Shepherd-type working for him.
无意冒犯 - 好吧 我生气了
No offense. - Well, offense taken.
我只想说那人擅长敲键盘
No, I just mean, like, uh, you know, clickety clackety...
随便吧 他通过国家犯罪信息中心 查了我的伪装身份
Whatever. He ran my cover through NCIC.
那是执法部门的数据库 - 没错
That's a law enforcement database. - Exactly.
贩毒集团在Z世代已经消失了
Cartel's gone Gen Z.
他用了边境巡逻队的账号♥ 我看到了
He used a Border Patrol log in. I saw him.
这太糟糕了 - 我们不知道下面谁是腐♥败♥分子
Damn, that's messed up. - Yeah. We don't know who's corrupt down there.
我们想让边境巡逻队掩护那辆卡车 就别管我们的伪装身份了
We spill we want BP to cover our truck, forget about our cover.
他们会知道我们是警♥察♥
They will know we're police.
贝尔 谢泼德 我要地图和后勤信息
Bell, Shepherd, I want maps and logistics.
奥利弗拉 米查姆 弗诺
Oliveras, Meachum, Finau,
把墨西哥边境巡逻队 和蒂华纳安♥全♥部♥队的
get me everything you have on Border Patrol on the Mexican side,
所有资料都给我
and Federales out in Tijuana.
所有我们能信任的人
Anyone we can trust down there.
在贩毒集团联合起来之前 我们只有一次机会
We got one shot at this before cartel closes ranks.
德鲁 到我办公室来
Drew, in my office.
你来墨西哥干什么
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表