剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
最后是马克米查姆警探 来自洛杉矶警局凶案组
And, finally, Detective Mark Meachum. LAPD Robbery Homicide.
你们好吗 嗨
How you doing? Hi.
市长的确想让我当局长 但给的钱太多了
Just so you know, the mayor did ask me to be commissioner but, uh, it's too much money.
我拒绝了她 我是人♥民♥的公仆
Turned her down. I'm more of a man of the people. Right?
这是我和米查姆警探 第二次在特别小组合作了
My second task force with Detective Meachum,
我相信至少一小时内我不会后悔
which I'm sure I won't regret for at least an hour.
下面交给我吧 - 嘿 好了
Oh, I'll take the under. - Hey, hey. Come on now.
作为任务副主管 德鲁将告诉大家 我们为什么聚集于此
All right, Deputy Mission Manager Drew is gonna take us through why we're all here.
轮到我说了
I got the mic?
很好 跟我来
Good. Follow me.
昨天早上8点31分
Yesterday at 8:31 a.m. Officer Robert Darden
美国国土安♥全♥部♥海关和边境巡逻队的
of US Customs and Border Patrol inside of Homeland Security was murdered.
罗伯特达顿官员 被近距离射中心脏而死
By a single GSW to the heart at close range.
监控呢 - 附近的商店
Cameras? - Nearby storefronts
和街对面的自动取款机都有摄像头 但都没拍下枪击发生时
plus an ATM across the street, but none were able to get a clear shot of the shooter
凶手的清晰图像
at the time of the execution.
就像他知道自己在盲区 - 目击者呢
It's kinda like he knew he was in a blind spot. - Witnesses?
嫌疑人皮肤黝黑 身高约一米八 持手♥枪♥
Suspect is dark-skinned, 5'10", fired a handgun
这就是我们掌握的全部信息 潜在的目击者都吓坏了
and that is literally all we have. Potential witnesses panicked.
没人看清他的样子 不用举手
No one got a detailed look. You don't have to raise your hand.
好吧 我只是想知道
Oh, right.
为什么国土安♥全♥部♥官员的谋杀案
I'm just wondering why does the murder of a Homeland Security officer
要成立特别行动小组
merit a designated task force?
达顿已经被监视了 - 为什么
Darden here was already red-flagged. - For what?
14天前 他的账户里 突然出现了20万美元的存款
$200,000 deposit popped into his account 14 days ago.
来源不明 我们试图追溯银行转账
Origin unknown. We tried to backtrack the banking transfer,
但被隐藏了 - 我们需要你的帮助
but it's been masked. - We're gonna need your help with that.
一大笔贿赂 然后一个海关官员被杀了
A bribe that large and a customs official murdered,
山雨欲来啊
something big is going on here.
我们的任务就是找出真♥相♥
And our mission is to find out what the hell that is
无论线索指向何方
no matter where the leads take us.
因为我们什么都不知道 所以我们也不知道能相信谁
Since we don't know anything, we don't know who we can trust.
包括执法部门 - 所以整个行动都要秘密进行
That includes law enforcement. - Wait, so this... this whole operation's underground?
没错
That is correct.
任何人 包括你们的朋友 家人
Nobody, not your friends, not your family,
还有局里的同事 都不能知道我们的任务
not your buddy back at the department, can know anything about what we're working on.
这对所有人来说都适用
And that goes for everyone.
达顿在海关和边境保护局的职权 - 监视新国王集团
What was Darden's purview with CBP? - Monitoring border activity of Los Reyes Nuevos,
在蒂华纳的边境活动
the New Kings cartel in Tijuana.
以及长滩的港口♥活♥动
Plus port activity in Long Beach.
你知道他们吗 国王集团
Do you know 'em? Los Reyes?
约2009年 以被瓦解的 洛斯玛塔泽塔为基础重组的集团
Rose from the ashes of Los Mata Zetas around '09.
他们杀害记者 政客 警♥察♥ 是极危险分子
Killed journalists, politicians, police. They are a whole 'nother level of nasty.
我想知道达顿为什么被谋杀 他为什么收钱
I wanna know why Darden was murdered. Why was he receiving payments?
收了谁的钱 这与他在 海关和边境保护局的公务有何关系
From whom? What did it have to do with his official duties at CBP?
我不是甩手掌柜
I'm not a sit-on-my-hands boss.
我会出去 翻遍每一块石头 爬过每一块岩石
I'm gonna get outside, turn over every stone, crawl under every rock,
敲遍每一扇门 直到找到答案 我说清楚了吗
knock on every door until we have answers. Am I clear?
是的 长官 - 是的 长官
Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
一小时内给我行动方案
I want action plans within the hour.
这是你第一次参加特别小组吗
This your first task force?
是啊 - 如果你想跟我合作
Yeah. - Well, if you want to partner up
制定计划... - 还是算了
and bang out a plan-- - I'm gonna pass.
那也太快了 - 是啊
That was fast. - It was.
听着... - 奥利弗拉
Listen, uh... - Oliveras.
对
Right.
我至少需要一天时间才会惹到别人
You know, usually it takes me at least a day to offend somebody,
你没听说... - 我认识梅琳达贝茨
and you haven't even heard-- - I know Melinda Bates.
你在婚礼前两周甩了她
Who you dumped two weeks before the wedding.
对 好吧 有意思
Oh, yes. Okay. That's interesting.
我也认识她妹妹瑞秋
I also know her sister, Rachel.
嗯 当然
Sure. Yeah.
弗诺 来帮我一下怎么样 我被伏击了
Finau, how about a little backup here? I think I'm getting ambushed.
谢谢
Thanks.
非常感谢
Appreciate that.
好吧
Okay.
你确定要这样开始吗
You sure this is how you wanna get started?
好吧 行了
Okay. All right.
听着 我只想让你知道一件事 好吗
Well, listen, I just want you to know something, okay?
我要跟你说实话
And I'm gonna be completely honest with you.
在凌晨两点半 瑞秋跟她姐很像
Rachel looks a lot like her sister at 2:30 in the morning.
谢泼德 跟我来
Shepherd, with me.
我们去和达顿的遗孀谈谈 看看她对贿赂的事知道多少
Let's go talk to Darden's widow and see what she knows about these bribes.
谢谢你选了我 长官
I wanted to thank you for selecting me, sir.
我看过...
I read about...
或者说我在匡提科学过炭疽行动
or I studied Operation Amerithrax at Quantico.
你是首席调查员... - 共同案件探员
You were the lead investigator-- - Co-case agent.
克雷格上尉是那次调查的 特别行动小组组长
Craig Captain was the SAC on that investigation.
对 没错
Right. Yeah, that's right.
我想知道 当你接近艾文斯博士时 你觉得...
Well, I was just wondering, when you were closing in on Dr. Ivins, did you at all think--
谢泼德特工 - 在 长官
Special Agent Shepherd. - Yes, sir?
你开车而我不开车的原因是
The reason you are driving and I'm not driving
因为这样 我就能查达顿的银行交易记录
is so that I can examine Darden's bank transactions
要查到昨天为止的18个月记录
the 18 months leading up to yesterday.
好的
Okay.
到了告诉我
Let me know when we get there.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
这说不通
It doesn't make any sense.
你什么都不用说 - 你是
You don't have to say anything. - You are?
她哥哥 - 没事的 查尔斯
Her brother. - I-It's okay, Charles.
能等等吗 她还没来得及消化呢
Can this wait? She hasn't even had time to process.
你为什么不把 教堂送来的食物收起来...
Why don't you see if you can put some of the food away the church brought over?
你说“这说不通”是什么意思
What did you mean by, "It... it doesn't make any sense"?
鲍勃不可能有任何犯罪行为
There is no way Bob was doing anything criminal.
我和他结婚17年了
I've been married to him 17 years.
我们没有秘密
We have no secrets.
在执法部门 有时候我们必须隐藏自己
Sometimes in law enforcement, we have to put on masks.
我告诉你 没什么可隐藏的
And I'm telling you there was no mask.
鲍勃在海军服役了十年 然后在海关工作了十年
Bob served ten years in the Navy, then worked ten years at Customs.
我们有医疗保险 退休金 我们付钱买♥♥了一栋房♥子
We have health care. We have a-a pension. We have a house that's paid for.
我们每年春假都去布雷肯里奇滑雪
We go skiing in Breckenridge every spring break.
你说这听起来像不像是...
You tell me if that sounds like someone who...
他是个好人
He was a good man.
如果你否认这一点 那我会直接告诉你
If you're gonna sit there and tell me anything otherwise, I'll say straight to your face,
你根本不知道自己在说什么
you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
好吧 可以了 够了
Okay, I'm calling it. That's enough, guys.
有人谋杀了我丈夫 就好像他微不足道一样
Someone out there murdered my husband like he was nothing.
我想知道...
I wanna know.
我想知道为什么 有人要伤透一个九岁男孩的心
I wanna know why someone would destroy a nine-year-old boy's heart,
它完全碎掉了
just rip it right out of him.
你告诉我为什么
You tell me that.
你想跟梅瑞狄斯进一步交谈 就去找她的律师
You wanna talk any further with Meredith, you do so through her attorney.
你理解吗
You understand?
布莱斯说你做过几次卧底
Blythe said you've done a few undercover runs.
对 - 怎么样
Yeah. - How was it?
你可能会迷失其中
You can get lost in it.
影响这么大吗
That dark?
正相反 你不想回来
Opposite. You don't wanna come back.
你跟奥利弗拉之前共事过吗 - 没有
You ever work with Oliveras before? - No.
她看起来有点焦虑 对吧
She seems a little uptight, right?
她为什么待我不同 你知道吗
I mean, why's she singling me out, you know?
要公私分明 每个人都知道这一点
Can't mix personal with professional. Everybody knows that.
你呢 二代联邦探员 - 其实是三代
How about you? Second-gen Fed? - Uh, third, actually.
嗯 我祖父1962年参与过 安格林兄弟的恶魔岛案
Uh, my grandfather worked the Anglin brothers Alcatraz case in '62.
哇 - 对
Wow. - Mmm, yeah.
匡提科新来的探员 曾以为我是靠家庭关系走后门进来的
A fellow new agent at Quantico tried to pin the legacy-hire label on me.
好像那很丢人 - 你告诉他“今天不行”
Like I was gonna be ashamed. - You tell him, "Not today"?
我跟他说了类似的话
I told him something like that.
你对此没意见吗
What? You really don't have an opinion on this?
行 好吧 就让我心烦意乱吧
Okay, fine. Just leave me here, emotionally hanging.
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表