剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
你确定要喝酒吗
Are you sure you should be drinking?
这个嘛…
Well…
其他方法似乎都不起作用
Nothing else seems to work.
其实
Actually,
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
拉米地坦
Lasmiditan.
这是新的
It's new.
它应该会扰乱你的血清素受体
Supposed to disrupt your serotonin receptors
所以它能… -我长了肿瘤
so it can-- - I have a tumor.
什么
What?
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
我楼下有个保险箱
I have a safe downstairs.
如果你想在这儿等着 我很乐意去拿
I'm happy to go get it if you want to wait up here.
你在开玩笑吗
You being funny?
带我们去看
Show us.
如果你… -敢动手 你就向我开枪
And if you-- - Try anything you'll shoot me.
我知道
I know.
走
Move.
好了
Okay…
下面没人
no one's down here.
过去
Go!
里面有枪或刀吗
You got a gun or knife in there?
那好吧
Okay then.
因为我擅长我的工作
'Cause I am good at my job.
无论我被分配到哪里 我都计划继续尽我最大的努力
And I plan to continue to perform that job to the best of my abilities no matter
完成那份工作
where I'm assigned.
所以 如果能让我去纽约或华盛顿 或者更远的地方 那就太好了
So if that takes me to New York or DC or beyond that, then that's great.
如果不行 那…
And if it doesn't, then, uh,
就是我的问题了
that's on me.
但在这个特别小组里 组长人很好
But I have a great leader on this task force.
他会支持我们每个人
And he's got the backs of each one of us.
所以 在调查还在进行的时候
So what I won't do is go behind his back to anyone…
我不会背着他去找任何人
anyone while the investigation is open.
好吧…
Well…
很遗憾你这样看问题 贝尔特工
I'm sorry you see things that way, Agent Bell.
你父亲比你聪明
Your father was smarter than you.
他有很多我没有的特质
He was a lot of things that I'm not.
肿瘤
A tumor?
就在这里
Right here.
可以治愈吗
Is it treatable?
不能
Nope.
你在说什么 那你是说这是…
What are you saying then? Are you saying
不治之症吗 -是的
that it's terminal? - Yeah.
还有多久
How long?
六周
six weeks,
可能是六个月
six months.
医生不确定
Doc's not sure.
我真的不…
I don't really…
抱歉 我不知道该怎么接受
I'm sorry, I don't know how to… process that.
是啊 不 没关系 我…
Yeah, no. It's-It's fine. I, uh…
你知道 所以我…
That's just… It's, you know… It's why I've
该死…
been fucking…
但我要告诉你 我不会去海滩上
But I'll tell you this I am, uh… I'm not… I'm not going out staring at a…
看日落
at a sunset on a beach.
把脚趾泡进海里
You know, dipping my toes into the fucking ocean.
好吗 如果我命在旦夕 我要在死前拯危济困
Okay? If I'm going out, I'm going out saving something.
这座城市 这些人
This city. These people.
如果可以的话
If I can.
如果我有机会 那么…
If I get that chance then, uh…
那我就会这么做
Yeah, then that's what I'll do.
现在你知道了一切
So now you know.
嘿
Hey!
你想在里面待一整晚
You wanna stay in there all night.
我不在乎
I don't give a shit.
我们可以… -那是什么
We can-- - What was that?
什么
What?
该死
Fuck.
(《倒计时》下集预告)
我们在谢尔曼奥克斯的 一个地下室发现了三具尸体
We got three bodies in the basement of a house in Sherman Oaks.
某种抢劫爆♥炸♥ -意外还是凶杀案
Some kind of robbery-explosion. - Was it an accident or homicide?
你自己去看 -爆♥炸♥后 门被打开了
See for yourself. - The door was opened after the explosion?
对付独狼 我们唯一的选择 就是抓住他
Our only option with a lone wolf is to catch him.
有个暴♥力♥极端分子 拥有三辆40吨♥重的拖车
We have a violent extremist in possession of three 40-ton tractor trailers
里面的裂变材料 足以对美国任何一座城市
with enough fissile material to inflict maximum damage on
造成最大破坏
any city in America.
这个想摧毁整个城市的家伙 到底遇见过什么事
What the fuck happened to a guy where he wants to eradicate a whole city?
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表