剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
你看到他了吗
You see him there?
不 没有
No, I don't.
他的车是什么牌子 什么型号♥
What was the make and model of his car?
是2020年代的普锐斯
It was a Prius, 2020s.
普锐斯 -是啊 你能相信吗
Prius? - Yeah, you fucking believe that?
是他妈妈还是爸爸那边的表亲 -我不知道
Is it on his mom's side or his dad's side? - I don't know.
他知道地址还是被告知的
Did he have to be told the address to the dance hall or did he just know it?
不 他知道
No, he just knew it.
他经常去那里
Okay. Then he goes there a lot.
调出舞厅周围七天前的交通监控录像
Call up traffic cams in the area around the dance hall for seven days prior.
查看附近是否出现了丰田普锐斯 看能不能查到车牌
Look for any Toyota Priuses in the vicinity, see if we can get a license plate.
你确定是普锐斯 -对 我不会瞎编的
You sure it was a Prius? - Yeah. I wouldn't make that up.
你可以使用新的人工智能扫描 只搜索普锐斯
You can use a new AI search scan to look for just Prius hits.
对 收到 谢谢
Yeah. Read about that. Thank you.
等等 就是它
Wait. Whoa. That's it.
就是它 那是他表亲 -好
That's it right there and that's the cousin. - Okay.
这辆车在卡诺加公园注册
Car's registered to an address in Canoga Park.
对 但他的薪资扣缴凭单
Yeah, yeah, but his W-2's are registered, uh,
登记在市中心的一家工厂 卡拉汉纺织厂
to a factory downtown. Callahan's Textiles?
现在是工作时间
It's work hours right now.
去找他
Go pick him up.
(唐尼)
嗨 洛杉矶警局
Hi. LAPD.
有何贵干
Can I help you?
嗯 你认识这个人吗
Yeah, do you know this guy?
快走
Go. Go.
趴在地上
Get on your stomach!
你好 德米特里
Are you, Dmitry?
我做了什么 这是… -闭嘴
What did I do? - Shut up.
看那个 米查姆
Look at that, Meachum.
什么 那不是我的
What? That's not mine.
是啊
Yeah,
我知道 他们都这么说
yeah, no. They all say that.
你知道奇诺有多少蠢货因为 不属于他们的东西被判20年监禁吗
You know how many dopes are doing 20 in Chino for stuff they said wasn't theirs?
这太疯狂了 你不能那么做 她不能这么做
This is crazy. You can't do that. She can't do that.
占有者在诉讼中通常占上风
Possession's nine-tenths of the law.
看来你持有…约两克海♥洛♥因♥
Looks like you're in possession of, uh... what is that, about two grams of heroin?
那会判多少年 -20年
How much time is that? - Twenty year, minimum.
20年 -不 你不能这么做
Twenty. - No, no, no. You can't do that.
这是最低刑罚 你还犯了协助并教唆你舅舅…
And that's minimum. You throw in aiding and abetting your uncle?
什么 -米哈伊尔杜尔科是你舅舅
What? - Mikhail Durko's your uncle.
我们根本不在乎你怎么样
We don't give a damn about you, Dmitry.
你舅舅卷入了一起恐怖阴谋 我们想知道他的计划
But see, your uncle is involved in a terrorist plot. We wanna know what he's planning.
这…我对此一无所知
This is... ...I know nothing of this.
但你了解你舅舅
But you do know your uncle.
就像海♥洛♥因♥一样
It's like the heroin.
你知道些什么 但既然你知情不报
You possess knowledge and since you're holding out on us,
我们就要起诉你 -他女儿
we have to charge you. - His daughter.
什么女儿 -他没有女儿
Daughter? What daughter? - He doesn't have a daughter.
他有
He does.
他有
He does.
他的情妇有个孩子
His mistress, she had a child.
出生证明上没有他的名字
His name is not on birth certificate.
她18岁了
She's 18 years old.
她是个大学生
She's a student at university.
看我的手♥机♥
Check my phone.
我有照片
I have a picture.
我有照片
I have a picture!
我还以为你把那包毒品冲掉了
I thought you were gonna flush that brick.
我是冲掉了
I did.
大部分吧
Most of it.
你有什么想告诉我的吗
Something you wanna tell me?
没有
Nope.
长官
Sir.
米哈伊尔杜尔科的女儿
Mikhail Durko's daughter.
她18岁 是加州大学北岭分校的新生
Eighteen, freshman at Cal State, Northridge.
学费和一个米哈伊尔有限责任公♥司♥ 开设的虚拟账户有关
Tuition links to a dummy account set up by Mikhail's LLC.
谢泼德正在整理她的资料
Shepherd's already working up her profile.
这应该能撬开他的嘴
This could be the... the vice that cracks him open.
长官
Uh, sir.
谢泼德特工
Special Agent Shepherd.
我想主导审讯
I would like to conduct the interview.
我不是想越界 你们在审讯室干得很好 只是…
I don't mean to overstep. I mean, you guys are great in the room. It's just...
你得承认 我跟她长得很像
I mean, you have to admit I... I look just like her.
怎么了
What's going on?
谢泼德想做个新尝试
Shepherd's getting her feet wet.
米哈伊尔 你好吗
How are you, Mikhail?
你需要什么吗
Can I get you anything?
三明治
A sandwich?
不用了
I'm fine.
我想… -我们知道你女儿的事
I think. - We know about your daughter.
我们知道你在乎她
And we know that you care about her.
安雅
Anya.
她现在在这个世界上孤身一人
She's all alone in this world now.
你不仅再也见不到她了
And not only are you never gonna see her again,
我们还会告诉所有人你是她父亲
but we're gonna tell everybody you're her father.
她会活在耻辱中 -嘿
And she's gonna live in disgrace. - Hey. Hey.
我知道她的未来
I know her future.
我很清楚如果你不合作
Mikhail, I know exactly what is gonna happen to her
她会有什么下场
if you don't cooperate.
她会被人唾弃
She's gonna be a pariah.
没人想跟她约会或娶她
No one's gonna wanna date her or marry her.
她不会有朋友
She's not gonna have any friends.
孤独终老
A life of isolation.
她全家将被驱逐出境 或入狱 或两者兼而有之
Her entire family will be deported, or jailed, or both.
没有支持 没有希望
No support. No hope.
现在 我知道你可能不在乎自己的命
Now, I know you may not care about your own life,
但你知道安雅接下来会怎么样吗
but do you know what happens to Anya next?
药片 伏特加 更多的药片 更强效的毒品
Pills. Vodka. More pills. Harder drugs.
打♥针♥ 任何能让她忘记你的东西
Needles. Anything to make her forget you.
第一通电♥话♥来自医院
And the first call comes from the hospital,
第二通电♥话♥就来自停尸房♥了 -够了 别说了
but the second one comes from the morgue. - Enough. Stop. Stop.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
我会说
I'll tell you.
但请确保安雅的安全
But please make sure Anya is out.
沃尔切克是谁
Who is Volchek?
一个月前 有人通过
I was, uh, contacted months ago
加密服务器联♥系♥了我
through a encrypted server.
这个人 沃尔切克
This man, Volchek...
他需要一个基地来运作
...he, uh, needed a base to operate from.
他告诉我 他是自豪的白俄♥罗♥斯♥公民
He told me he was a proud citizen of back home,
他计划做一些爱国之举
and he planning something patriotic.
我说:“好吧”
I said okay.
我的舞厅地下室有很多房♥间
I have plenty room in the basement of my dance hall.
为什么不帮他呢
Why not?
但我不知道他在做什么 我发誓
But I didn't know what he's doing. I swear.
还有…
And, uh...
我需要钱 我有老婆
I need the money. I have wife,
女友
girlfriend,
女儿
my daughter.
要交的税…
And taxes has been...
你怎么联♥系♥沃尔切克
How do you reach Volchek?
我们建了一个联络系统
We made a system for making contact.
真的
Yeah.
(好莱坞)
(好莱坞&藤街)
现在怎么办
Now what?
绿色是告诉他我有情报
Green lets him know I have information
我会在晚上八点到达范奈斯机场 他会在那里和我见面
and I'll be at Van Nuys Airport at 8:00 p.m. He'll meet me there.
你确定吗
You're sure?
奥利弗拉 有发现吗
Oliveras, anything?
没有
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表