剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
好了 - 别他妈动
yeah, yeah. - Don't fucking move.
好 快点 解开这些
Yeah, come on. Get those off.
好了 大个子
All right. Big boy,
起来 上车 很好 慢慢来
let's get up. Get in the van. Nice and slow.
好 - 你觉得这很好笑
Yeah, yeah. - Oh, you think this is funny, huh?
给我上车
Get your fucking ass in the van!
把自己锁好
Lock yourself up.
把那玩意扔掉
Get rid of that shit, man. Get rid of that shit.
很顺利啊 - 去你的 你差点开枪打到我
All right. That went pretty well. - Man, fuck you. You almost shot me.
但我没有
Yeah, but I didn't.
看起来很不错 - 我知道 对吧
I thought it looked really good, man. - Oh, I know, right?
另一边见
All right, see you on the other side.
快点 扔掉吧
Come on, let's dump it, dump it, dump it.
什么 - 所有东西
What? - Everything.
枪呢 - 扔掉
The guns? - Yes, the guns.
来吧 好好想想 - 兄弟
Come on, use your head. - Bro.
我们离开这里 - 好
Let's get the hell out of here. - Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
很好
Nice.
我们得离那辆车远点
We gotta put some distance between us and that van.
十分钟后 这里就会挤满警♥察♥
All right, got about ten minutes till this place is flooded with cops.
听着 洛杉矶已经没人在乎我了
Look, I got nobody left in LA who gives a shit about me,
所以 我乐于接受各种想法
so I'm open to ideas.
我舅舅不仅能带我们离开这座城市 还能带我们离开这个国家
My uncle can get us not just out of the city, but out of the whole damn country.
真的吗 - 真的
For real? - No bullshit.
他很厉害
He's tapped in.
我只需要一部手♥机♥
Just need a phone.
没有
No.
嘿 你好吗
哟
Yo.
我那边的小屋里有备用的
我们得走了
We gotta go.
好 把它停好 我去拿
真好玩
That was fun.
好玩
Fun?
老兄 随便哪天让我去当卧底吧
Man, give me undercover in the field any day.
我乐此不疲
That is my jam.
当我坐在办公桌前 我想把我的眼睛挖出来
When I'm at a desk, I wanna scratch my eyes out.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
下次见到米查姆 我要狠狠揍他一顿
Like I'm gonna punch Meachum in the throat next time I see him.
真的吗 - 你以为我同意
Too real? - You think I agreed
让他对着我的脑袋开一枪 - 是啊 那太疯狂了
to let him fire a live round at my head? - Yeah, that was, uh... that was pretty crazy.
我差点在生日这天死掉
I nearly died on my birthday.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
要插几根蜡烛啊
How many candles?
4-0.
我的墓碑几乎完全对称
My gravestone was almost perfectly symmetrical.
哇 我以为你...
Oh, wow, I thought you were--
如果你说“更老” 那你会有麻烦的
If you say older, we're gonna have a problem.
38 伙计 我还以为你38岁
Thirty-eight. Man, I thought you were 38.
惊讶吧
Say.
对了 我知道谢泼德给我准备了惊喜
By the way, I know Shepherd has planned some kind of surprise for me.
所以 等我们回总部时
So now I gotta act like, "Oh, wow! Thank you so much,"
我得表现得非常惊喜
when we get back to headquarters.
这车还能开吗 - 可以
This thing gonna drive? - Yeah.
我就稍微改装了下
Yeah, barely tapped it.
在散热器旁边放点乙二醇
Put some glycol in a canteen next to the radiator
这样我们撞到路边时 它就会溢出来冒烟
so when we bumped the curb, it'd spill out and smoke.
好极了
Dope.
嘿 有发现吗
Hey. Anything?
我在搜索“沃尔切克” 这个名字的衍生词
Uh... ...I'm expanding the search for derivations on the name Volchek,
我用“沃尔彻克” “沃奥切克”拼写...
spelling it with a "CK," spelling it with two "L's,"
到目前为止 我发现的 只有还在服刑的犯人
and... so far, I have convicted men still serving time,
或者还未被从监狱里删除记录的死人
or dead guys who haven't yet cleared the system.
我查了国家犯罪信息中心 联调局索引 洛杉矶警局黑帮数据库
Well, I have run NCIC, bureau indices, LAPD gang database,
然后我开始查国土安♥全♥部♥和国♥务♥院♥了
and I've started in on DHS and State.
我查了CBP入境记录 ICE档案 和美国签证资料 目前一无所获
CBP entries, ICE files, US visas, and, so far, I'm coming up blanks.
好吧 很好
Okay. That's good.
好的
All right.
有个小问题 - 嗯
Oh, uh, quick question. - Yeah?
蛋糕还是纸杯蛋糕 给弗诺准备的
Cake or cupcakes for Finau?
不知道 你有什么想法
Uh, I don't know. What're you thinking?
我是说 纸杯蛋糕很棒 因为有各种各样的口味
Well, I mean, cupcakes are great 'cause you get an assortment of flavors.
那就选纸杯蛋糕 - 但蛋糕显得更用心
Great. Cupcakes then. - Yeah, but-but, I mean, cake is more personal, you know?
好像在说:“我们做这一切 都是为了你”
It's like, "Hey, we did all this for you."
好吧 我懂了
Okay, I can see that.
对啊 纸杯蛋糕就像在说 “当然 我们在乎 但果真如此吗 ”
Yeah, cupcakes are like, "Sure, we care." But do we?
现在我知道你申请大学时 最看重的是什么了
Now I know what was at the top of your college application.
“埃文谢泼德关注细节”
"Evan Shepherd is detail-oriented."
其实...
Actually...
我当时负责校报
Okay, so I was on the school newspaper,
我们校长为家长教师协会的捐款 设立了一个贝宝账户
and our principal had set up a PayPal account for the PTA donations,
当然这由他自己控制 - 当然了
controlled by himself, of course. - Of course.
我们学校一点也不富裕
And our school was not rich. At all.
我的意思是学校
I mean, I'm talking a few thousand
从手里没多少钱的父母那 收来了几千美元
from parents that really didn't have that much to give.
当然 - 我想为校报要一台新打印机
Sure. - And I just wanted a new printer for the paper.
斯皮拉特罗先生却哭穷
Mr. Spilatro cried poor.
他说:“学校没钱了”
He said, "School's out of money."
我就想“这不对劲”
And I'm like, something's up.
所以 我未经允许进入了他的电脑
So, I did break into his computer,
没有通过什么特殊技能
and not by any special skills or anything.
他把密♥码♥贴在键盘下面
I mean, he taped his password under the keyboard.
但事实证明
But it turns out
他把所有钱都转到了他的个人账户上
he had transferred all the money to his personal accounts.
猜猜一个新热水浴缸要多少钱
And guess how much a new hot tub costs? Mmm.
他刚在他家后院装了这么个浴缸
Which he had just installed in his backyard.
我把这件事公之于众
I broke the story,
斯皮拉特罗先生进了监狱
Mr. Spilatro went to jail,
我去了斯坦福
and I went to Stanford.
有你在是他们的幸运
Well, they, uh... They were very lucky to have you.
继续努力 - 好
Keep it up. - Yeah.
那就蛋糕吧
Cake it is.
据我所知 他完全相信了
As far as I could tell, he bought it all the way.
他们跑了 失踪了
They took off running and are in the wind.
米查姆一有消息就通知我
As soon as Meachum reaches out, I wanna know.
当然 - 干得好
Of course. - Good work.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
有什么想法
Thoughts?
如果这家伙知道沃尔切克这个名字 米查姆会知道的
If this guy knows the name Volchek, Meachum'll get it.
嘿 - 嘿 宝贝
Hey. - Hey, babe.
我知道你很忙 但女儿们放学后要踢足球
I know you can't talk right now, but the girls have soccer after school,
所以玛苏餐厅的预订 从七点改到七点半了
so I moved the Musso's reservation from 7:00 to 7:30.
好
Yeah.
我觉得我无法...
Um, I don't think I'm gonna be able...
不 我会去的 七点半是吗
No, I'll be there. 7:30?
听着 如果你来不了...
Listen, if you can't make it--
不 忘了我说的话 好吗
No, no, no. Forget I said that, okay?
我们七点半见
I'll see you and the girls at 7:30.
不过得在餐厅见面了 - 没问题 我们餐厅见
I'll have to meet you there though. - No problem. We will see you there.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
瓦威尔地方检察官来了 - 在大厅吗
District Attorney Valwell's here. - In the lobby?
正在上楼
On the way up.
瓦威尔地方检察官 这里是禁区...
DA Valwell, this is a restricted area--
我刚接到我朋友吉尔汤普森监狱长 打来的一通令人不安的电♥话♥
I just received a very disturbing call from my friend, Warden Gil Thompson.
棕榈谷惩教所
Of Palmdale Corrections?
他说你要用特别小组的人
I believe you told him a man on your task force
监督他手下一名犯人的转移
was gonna oversee the transfer of one of his convicted inmates.
然而没有转移
Except there was no transfer.
相反 他们想出了 帮助和教唆逃跑的好主意
Instead, there was a bright idea to aid and abet an escape!
我疯了吗
Have I lost my mind?
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表