剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
Yeah.
这主意糟透了 不知道我在想什么
Yeah, it's a terrible idea. Don't know what I was thinking.
明天见 - 好
See you tomorrow. - All right.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night. - Good night.
回声公园
莫莉?
Molly?
莫莉?
Molly?
你在吗?
Are you here?
莫莉 - 天啊!
Molly. - Oh, my God.
你吓到我了 - 抱歉 你在听什么?
You scared the shit outta me. - Sorry. What were you listening to?
斯洛斯乐队
Uh, Slothrust.
我要知道那是什么吗?
Do I even wanna know what that is?
是的 确实要知道
Oh, you do actually. Come.
好吧 我要知道
Uh, okay, I do.
你知道我想做什么吗? - 什么?
You know what I wanna do? - What?
我想去标准酒店的屋顶 尽情享受...
I wanna go to the roof of the Standard Hotel and just get royally...
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind? - ...f...
我开玩笑的! - 好吧
I'm kidding. - Okay. Okay, yeah.
不 滚开 - 你该看看你的脸
No, fuck off. - You should see your face.
不 我就想这样
No. This is what I wanna do.
我想整晚待在家里听音乐
I wanna stay in all night and listen to music
和你聊天 直到太阳升起 就像我们以前在华盛顿那样
and talk to you until the sun comes up like we used to in DC.
我不知道太阳会不会升起 但我已经准备好了
Well, I don't know about the sun coming up, but I'm in for the rest of it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你总是关心我
For always looking out.
没事
Yeah.
别让我这么辛苦 好吗?
Don't make me work so hard. Yeah?
好 说定了
Yeah... Deal.
给你 戴上 拜托 准备迎接冲击 - 天啊
Here. Mm-hmm. Brace for impact. - Oh, God.
好了 你会喜欢的
Okay. You'll like it.
好吧
Okay.
201463 洛杉矶警局 22655
哟
Ooh!
看看你 平步青云啊
Look at you stepping up.
最好的只留给你 兄弟
Only the best for you, bro.
最棒的是我们彼此理解
The great thing about us, Detective Finau, we understand each other.
我喜欢被人贿赂 你知道该怎么做
I like to be bribed and you know just how to bribe me.
要是生活这么简单就好了
If only life were all so easy.
我让人把车从克恩县车♥库♥弄来了
I had your vehicle brought down from, uh, Kern County garage.
证据响应小组彻底搜了一遍
Uh-huh. - Evidence response team did the full run.
他们说车里没有任何发现
They say the car's clean.
你还能看到指纹残留
You can still see, uh, fingerprint residue.
不管我们现在做什么 都可能破坏...
I mean, whatever we pull off it now could be tainted,
对 - 我不知道
so... I don't know. - Right.
我们认为嫌疑人可能在副驾驶车门附近放了东西
Yeah, we think the suspect might have planted something inside, near the passenger door.
好吧
Okay.
你确定吗?
You sure?
我是说 他把头伸进去呆了20到25秒
He had his head inside for a good 20, 25 seconds.
他很聪明
Oh, he's clever.
什么?
What?
他一定看过说明书
Must have read the manual.
空调通风口实际上是从发动机穿过车门到后座的
See, the AC vent actually runs from the engine to the back seat through the door.
所以 如果你知道要找什么东西的话 就会去这个小洞里找
So you end up with this little cubby hole, if you know what you're looking for.
里面的东西会伤到我吗?
Is whatever's in there gonna stick me?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是什么?
What is it?
托斯特鲁德副局长刚到
ADIC Tostrud just arrived.
布莱斯 - 嘿 老大
Blythe. - Hey, boss.
你让州长的团队取消总统在西海岸的行程了吗?
Did you tell the governor's team to cancel the president's west coast swing?
我建议... - 局长给我打了电♥话♥
I suggested-- - I got a call from the director
而我刚受到司法部长和国土安♥全♥部♥部长的严厉批评
who incidentally got reamed out by the AG and the DHS secretary.
然后接到了洛杉矶特勤局负责人
And have fielded calls from the LA Secret Service SAC,
加州公路巡警局长和州长办公室主任的电♥话♥
the commissioner of CHP and the governor's chief of staff.
你凭什么在安保问题上给州长出主意
Who are you to be giving protection advice to the governor
还主张美国总统取消他在国内
and advocating that the president of the United States cancel a trip
某个州的行程?
to a state inside his own country?
我认为考虑到... - 他在中东斡旋
I just think that in light-- - He is in the Middle East right now,
促成八个互相仇恨的国家之间的和平
trying to broker a settlement between eight nations that hate each other,
而你说他应该害怕来加州?
and you're telling him he should be afraid to come to California?
我不是这个意思
Well, that's not how I would have characterized what I said. I--
这听起来像个勇敢的领导者
Does that sound like a leader who is a bastion of bravery?
还是该死的懦夫?
Or a goddamn coward?
威胁真实存在 杰伊 - 这个问题也是!
This threat is real, Jay. - So is this one.
如果你不经过我的同意就向总统或他的团队
If you ever make recommendations to POTUS or anyone on his team
提出建议
without going through me first,
我保证你领导的下一个特别小组就是你的退休派对
I will make sure the next task force you lead is to your retirement party.
我要去收拾你给我造成的烂摊子
Now I'm gonna go clean up the mess you caused me.
你与政♥府♥任何人的任何接触
And any contact you have with anyone in government,
都不会再离开我们的核心圈子
it will not leave our inner circle again.
我说清楚了吗?
Do I make myself clear?
是的 长官 - 很好
Yes, sir. - Good.
托德在密♥码♥中多次使用这个符号♥
So, this symbol is one that Todd used multiple times in the key code.
它代表他自己
It signifies himself.
基本来说 这是他的签名
Essentially, this is his signature.
就像画家在自己的作品上签名 - 看起来就是这样
It's like a painter signing his work. - Yeah. It looks like it.
这边是什么?看起来像是从小册子上撕下来的
What's this side? It looks like it's been torn off a pamphlet.
硅谷的一家科技公♥司♥有一款专有软件
Yeah. A tech firm in Silicon Valley has this proprietary software
可以在网上搜索图像 就像我们用面部识别搜索人脸一样
that scours images online, same way our facial recognition searches faces,
通过精确的数据点进行匹配
matching by mathematical data points.
据说它可以一次搜索数百万张照片
Now, supposedly it can search millions of photos at once
只需要一张照片作为指引
with just a scrap for a guide.
有点像从门把手上提取部分指纹
Kind of like pulling a partial print off a doorknob
然后在集成自动指纹识别系统中进行比对
and running it through IAFIS.
所以我联♥系♥了...
So I reached out...
等等 软件刚到了 - 太好了
Oh, wait. The software just came in. - Oh, good.
好 现在加载
Yeah. Loading it now.
那是什么?
What's that?
菲茨认识些技术大佬
Fitz knows some tech bros.
是 我认为我们可以...该死
Yeah. I thought we could... Whoa. Damn.
真快啊
That was fast.
摇滚 周二 五点半
传♥单♥上写了什么?
What does that flyer say?
主演:烦恼乐队 地点:瑞星▪贝恩
有人知道那个酒吧吗?
Anyone know that bar?
在这里与舒格洛夫中间的偏远地区
Hmm. Well, it's halfway between here and Sugarloaf in the sticks.
看起来它吸引了边缘人群
Looks like it attracts the fringe.
那张传♥单♥是什么时候的?
How old is that flyer?
烦恼乐队今晚演出 - 我打赌那乐队的名字很好听
Annoyance plays tonight. - Well, I bet that band is perfectly named.
我可以联♥系♥缉毒局的线人 看看是谁给瑞星贝恩提供冰♥毒♥
I can, uh, reach out to my DEA contacts, see who supplies meth to Raising Bane.
也许我们可以卧底潜入?
Maybe we slide in undercover?
好 菲茨和谢泼德留在这里 研究新的加油站证据
Okay. Fitz and Shepherd stay here and work the new evidence from the gas station.
其他人 我怀疑那些传♥单♥张贴在
Everyone else, I suspect those flyers weren't put up
酒吧周围32公里的范围内
more than a 20-mile radius of that bar.
托德熟悉那片区域 也许有人认识他
Todd knows the area, maybe somebody knows him.
他想让我们发现那个签名
He wanted us to find that signature,
但他不知道我们能这么快就找到那张传♥单♥
but he had no idea we could match that scrap of flyer so quickly.
好
Okay.
布拉德伯里
瑞星▪贝恩
这里就像我八岁生日时父母带我去的地方
This is just like where my parents took me for my eighth birthday.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
对 我很确定某个地方有海洋球坑和室内滑梯?
Yeah, pretty sure there's a ball pit and a indoor slide somewhere.
贝恩没开门
Bane's ain't open.
没开门?
Oh, no?
那这些人是谁?鬼吗? - 他们属于这里 你们不是
Who are all these people then? Ghosts? - They belong. You don't.
我要跟迈可考林斯谈谈 - 你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
I need to talk to Mike Collins. - Who the fuck are you?
你凭什么这么跟我说话?
Why the fuck are you talking to me?
我要代替托文
I'm stepping in for Toven.
托文怎么了? - 托文在马塔莫罗斯做生意
What happened to Toven? - Toven's got business. In Matamoros.
所以他要忙一阵子
He's gonna be busy a while, okay?
托文派你来的?
Toven sent you?
伙计 我刚刚说什么了?
Man, what did I just fucking say?
跟我来
Follow me.
这地方不友好 保持警惕 - 好
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表