剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
I have a friend... a colleague, really,
他被诊断出头部有肿瘤
who was diagnosed with a tumor in his head.
你知道哪种肿瘤吗 - 不 我不知道
You know what kind of tumor? - No. I don't.
但他一直头疼 或者说是剧烈偏头痛
But he's been getting these headaches or full-on migraines,
头晕 眩晕 还有...
dizziness, vertigo, and
他...
he's...
情况肯定越来越糟
They're definitely getting worse.
他不会...
And he won't...
他好像认为自己死定了
It's like he's just accepting that it's a death sentence.
我猜你不认识他的肿瘤医生吧 - 嗯 我不认识
I take it you don't know his oncologist. - No. I don't.
好吧 这样吧
Okay. Well, uh, tell you what.
听着 这是我的名片
Look, this is my card,
这是我的私人手♥机♥号♥码
and this is my personal cell number.
让你的朋友给我打电♥话♥
Have your friend call me.
我会安排问诊
And I'll set up a consult.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Absolutely.
听着 其实我在 加州大学洛杉矶分校教书
Look, I actually teach at UCLA.
我在做一项关于T细胞 和溶瘤病毒新疗法的
I'm doing a clinical study on emerging treatments involving T cells
临床研究 所以这...
and oncolytic viruses, so it's...
不管怎样
Anyway.
我绝对会帮忙
Absolutely.
让他给我打电♥话♥ 我不能保证什么 但是...
Have him call me. I can't promise anything, but...
嗯 当然
Right. No. Yeah. Of course.
谢谢 这对我很重要 - 不用客气
Thank you. It means a lot. - My pleasure.
好的 - 好吧
All right.
希望我们能常见面 当然要在更好的情况下
Hope I get to keep bumping into you. Though under better circumstances.
好
Right.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
你不能等几个小时吗
Okay, but couldn't you just wait a couple of hours?
那俩姑娘一直在努力写诗
I mean, the girls have been working so hard on their poems,
她们很期待
and they're really looking forward to it,
天气应该会放晴 会很美的
and it's supposed to clear up and get beautiful.
我会让她们先朗诵 然后你们可以直接从藤街出发
Look, I will have them go first, and you can leave straight from the Vine.
你让我很难做啊 是吧
You're gonna make this hard for me, aren't you?
我只是觉得让她们朗诵完 你们会很高兴的
I just think you're gonna be really glad that you let them have this moment for themselves.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
太好了
Yes!
谢谢
Thanks.
我们在那里见 - 好 谢谢
I will see you there. - Okay. Thank you.
好了 孩子们 选个座位 坐到窗边 好吗
Okay, children. Pick a seat and slide to the window, okay?
两人一排座位 没有例外
Two to a seat. No exceptions.
奥吉 嘿
Augie. Augie. Hey. Hey.
别碰其他人 好吗 谢谢
Hands to yourself, okay? Thank you.
好 我会继续分♥析♥ 前30个卡雷尔诺瓦克
All right. Well, I will keep breaking down the first 30 Karel Novaks,
如果你想分♥析♥下一组的话 - 好
if you wanna take the next grouping. - Yeah. Absolutely.
很好
Cool.
嘿 我想告诉你一件事
Hey, I did wanna tell you something.
当我第一次看到 你被调到这个特别小组时 我...
you know, when I first saw you were assigned to this task force, um,
我不确定对你有什么看法
I wasn't sure what to make of you, to be honest.
你没什么经验 我的意思是 你基本是个新手
You were beyond green. I mean bright, bright green.
哇 谢谢你啊 - 不客气
Wow. Thank you. - You're welcome.
但说真的 我爸爸那代人常说
Uh, but seriously, my dad's generation used to say
“你不能干坐着处理案子”
you can't investigate cases sitting on your ass.
在看到你用电脑处理案件前 我一直觉得那个建议很不错
And I thought that that was good advice until I saw what you do with a keyboard.
在现在这个时代 你必须有额外的技能
You know, in this day and age, you gotta have an extra gear, right?
而且...
And, um...
看到你在几乎没有任何数据的情况下
Oh, to see what you do with barely any data,
能做的事以及调查中的新思路
and the paths that you've opened up in this investigation...
令人倍受鼓舞
It's inspiring.
你真的应该为自己感到骄傲
Like, truly, you should be proud.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也会在出外勤时给你惊喜 - 我确定你会的
I'm gonna surprise you in the field sometime too. - Oh, yeah. I bet you will.
说到这 我要调查一些复印件了
All right. On that note, I'm gonna go break out some more hard copies.
我马上回来
Uh, I'll be right back.
嘿...
Hey.
怎么了
What's up?
听着 之前的事很抱歉 我不...
Uh, listen, sorry about earlier. I didn't--
别跟我道歉
No, don't apologize to me.
跟厕所道歉吧
Apologize to that bathroom in there.
那只是个垃圾桶
It was more just the trash can.
不是整个厕所 - 那就是整个厕所
It wasn't the whole bathroom. - I'd say it was more the whole bathroom.
我正试着道歉呢
Okay. I'm trying to apologize here, all right?
我只是...我会...
I just... I'll...
我会振作起来的
I'll get my shit together.
我没有生你的气
You're fine.
没事的
It's fine.
听着 其实
Listen. Actually.
我17岁的时候 从芝加哥搬到了洛杉矶...
I moved to LA when I was 17, from Chicago.
开始了 - 闭嘴
Uh-oh. Here we go. - Shut up.
我邻居有个孩子
There was one kid from my neighborhood
在克莱蒙联合学区 创下了所有学习记录
who set every single academic record at Claremont Unified.
所有科目
Like, every one.
毕业生代表 国家级奖学金 你能想到的都有
Valedictorian. National Merit scholar. You name it.
他去了耶鲁
Went to Yale.
留在了医学院 好吗
Stayed for medical school. Right?
他是社区的骄傲
Was like the pride of the neighborhood kind of thing.
对 - 我今天看到他了
Right. - I saw him today.
在迪格尼医院
At Dignity.
他现在是神经肿瘤学家了
He is a neuro-oncologist now.
他说让你去见他
He said to come in and meet with him.
他会给你问诊 - 好吧
He'd do a consult with you. - Okay.
我都不知道你有没有换个医生再问问
I don't even know if you got a second opinion.
什么意思 - 你们能进来一下吗
What is that? - Do you guys mind coming in here, please?
跟我们想的一样
Uh, so it's like we thought.
洛杉矶有数百个叫卡雷尔诺瓦克的
There are hundreds of Karel Novaks in Los Angeles.
基本上每个社区都有他们的住所 还有一些公♥司♥里也有
Residences in basically every neighborhood, some businesses.
我把搜索范围扩大到橙县
I thought I should expand the search to Orange County and north,
和千橡市以北 但压力还是有点大
past Thousand Oaks, but it's just a bit overwhelming.
我以为贝尔和我能搞定 但...
I thought Bell and I could handle it, but just...
等等 那是...
Hang on. What...
那个是什么
What is that one right there?
看起来像个电影制♥作♥公♥司♥
Uh, it looks like a movie production company.
巴里乌索拥有的停车场公♥司♥ 叫什么名字
What was the name of the parking lot company that Barry Vuso owned?
红隼停车场
Kestrel Parking.
红隼是白俄♥罗♥斯♥本土的鸟类
Kestrels are birds indigenous to Belarus.
就是他 - 同意
That's him. - Agree.
那家制♥作♥公♥司♥的地址是什么 - 好莱坞
What's the address on that company? - Uh, Hollywood.
有20分钟的路程 - 走吧
Twenty minutes. - Let's go.
洛杉矶警局 联邦官员 红隼娱乐制♥作♥公♥司♥在哪
LAPD. Federal officers. Kestrel Entertainment Productions?
二楼 205号♥套房♥ - 你有钥匙吗
Uh, second floor. Suite 205. - Do you have keys?
有 - 走吧
Yes. - Let's go.
安全
Clear.
安全 - 安全
Clear. - Clear.
安全
Clear.
过来 你是大楼经理吗
Come on. You the building manager?
对 我是莉迪亚 - 这地方是谁租的
Yes. Lydia. - Who rented this place?
我四个月前才搬到这里
I don't know. I-I just moved to this location four months ago.
我们在斯蒂迪奥城 和卡尔弗还有别的大楼
We have other buildings in Studio City, Culver.
我负责隔壁的选角办公室 从来没见过一个人进出
Um, I-I run the casting office next door. Never seen one person go in or come out.
租金通过服务机构支付
The rent is paid through a service.
我可以查一下 但我确定已经交了
I can check, but I'm sure they're up to date.
我们租给制♥作♥公♥司♥ 选角办公室和一些播客
We rent to production companies, casting offices, a few podcasters.
没有奇怪或非法行为
There is nothing freaky or illegal.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
如果我们还有问题 我会告诉你的
I'll let you know if we have any further questions, okay?
我会打电♥话♥给我们业主 - 好
I'm gonna call our owners. - Sure.
我可以去拿盖革计数器
Okay. Well, I can get the Geiger counter,
但说实话 他们不可能 在这里存放裂变材料
but honestly, there is no way that they stored fissile material here.
摄像头和目击者都太多了
I mean, it's too many cameras. Too many eyeballs.
嗯 我同意 - 那这是怎样
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表