剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
不用 那…
Oh, no. No, that's, uh...
我们可以…
We can...
我来吧
...not do that.
看这个
Look at this.
好了 看到没 -嗯…行了
Boom. See? - Got it.
嗯 -感谢你抽时间帮忙
Thank you for your time.
山姆约翰逊
Uh, Sam Johnson.
万一你们想替我 向缉毒局的老大说句好话
In case you wanna put in a word for me with your bosses at the DEA.
好 我会的
Yeah. I-I will do that.
斯坦杰克逊 收到 好的
Stan Jackson. Got it. Okay.
过来
In here.
你们所有人
All of you.
今天早上 在我开完会之后
This morning, following my meeting,
我遇到了白俄♥罗♥斯♥总领事
I was confronted by Iosif Astapov,
约瑟夫阿斯塔波夫
the Consul General of Belarus.
我不知道他是怎么找到我的 但他就是做到了
I don't know how he found me, just that he did.
他想恐吓我…
He meant to intimidate me,
…但他会发现 向熊扔石头
but he will find that throwing rocks at a bear
会让自己的脸受伤
is a way to get your face mauled.
他不会破坏 我让这个国家屈服的计划
He will not spoil my plans to bring this country to its knees!
我想知道他的日程安排
I want to know his schedule,
他每天每小时都在做什么
what he does every hour of every day.
我想知道他日常生活的一切…
I want to know everything about his daily routine...
…他在哪里吃饭 在哪里睡觉 在哪里抽烟 好吗
where he eats, where he sleeps, where he smokes his cigarettes, okay?
懂了吗
Understood?
找出来 就今天
Find out! Today!
(高地公园)
好了 就是这里 -好
Well, this is it. - All right.
怎么了
What's going on?
没什么 就是
Nothing. Just like...
你知道喝冰饮料太快会怎样吗
You know when you drink an Icee too fast?
没事了 走吧
Well, we're good. Let's go.
你们是警♥察♥吗
You guys cops?
对 洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Yeah. LAPD.
你应该去屋里
You should go back inside.
你们要找肖恩加拉格尔吗
You looking for Shawn Gallagher?
对 你认识他吗
Yeah. You know him?
他已经好几个月没回去过了 那地方简直是鬼屋
I know he hasn't been there in months. That place is a ghost house.
好的 进去吧
All right. Go back inside.
他拿了我的电炉 如果你看到了…
He took my hot plate, if you see it.
我不会再说第三遍了
Not gonna tell you again.
这家伙是个准备主义者 所以他可能携带武器
All right. This guy's a prepper, so he's probably gonna be strapped.
肖恩加拉格尔 警♥察♥ 开门
Shawn Gallagher, police. Open up.
看啊
Well, look at that.
那太糟了
That would've sucked.
天啊
Jesus.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
这家伙不在家 -他好像已经好几周没回家了
This guy's not home. - It looks like he hasn't been home for weeks.
我们在手榴弹爆♥炸♥前离开吧
Let's get out of here before a grenade goes off.
我们要不要去拿邻居的电炉 -不拿 去他妈的那家伙
Should we grab the neighbor's hot plate? - Ah, fuck that guy.
肖恩加拉格尔绝对曾在那里
All right. Well, Shawn Gallagher was definitely there.
那地方就像个恐怖的陷阱
The place was like a booby-trapped little house of horrors.
那家伙很古怪 -对
That dude is out there. - Yeah.
我查了他的底细
Yeah. I looked under the hood on him,
包括他在各种监狱服刑期间的 探视名单
including the list of visitors he received during his various jail stints,
在一年的时间里 同一个名字出现在十多个
and the same name popped up in over ten different visitor logs
不同的访客记录上
for dates over the course of a year.
韦德特里佩特 -犯罪记录呢
Wade Trippett. - Record?
五年前 酒后妨害治安 但没有犯重罪 也没有坐过牢
Drunk and disorderly from five years ago, but no felonies and no jail time.
探视那么多次 他不仅仅是他朋友 -你跟弗诺去找特里佩特谈谈
That many visits? He's not just a friend. - You and Finau go talk to Trippett.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我这一天受够了各种疯狂的伏击
I've had all the wacko ambushes I can take for a day.
现在轮到你了
Tag. You're it.
好 我有他的工作地址 在葡萄藤商场的鞋子天堂
Yeah. I have his work address. It's Shoe Heaven, at the Vine.
拜托 商场吗
Oh, come on. A mall?
我之前打过电♥话♥ 他现在在工作
Yeah. I called earlier, and he's working right now.
我们这边危机四伏 他们就去购物买♥♥鞋
Oh, great. We get trip wires, these guys get to go shoe shopping?
告诉我你想要多大码的乔丹鞋
Let me know what size Jordans you want, bro.
这不好笑
Yeah. You're not funny.
12码 如果他们有的话
Twelve! If they have it.
每天早上七点到八点 阿斯塔波夫都会在泛太平洋公园散步
Every morning, Astapov walks in Pan Pacific Park, from 7:00 to 8:00.
他回家 洗澡
He goes home, showers,
然后八点半开车去领♥事♥馆♥
and is in his car heading to the Consulate by 8:30.
他在拉奇蒙特街的莱文面包店停车 之后去领♥事♥馆♥
He stops at Levain bakery on Larchmont, then on to the Consulate.
好…
Okay...
他多数日子会在领♥事♥馆♥待到四点半
At the Consulate, he stays most days till 4:30.
他在拉布雷亚的 瑞帕博里克餐厅有张立式桌
He has a standing table at République on La Brea.
每周二和周五晚上七点半去那里吃饭
Every Tuesday and Friday night, 7:30.
其他晚上 在家或在领♥事♥馆♥吃
Other nights, home or Consulate engagements.
好
Okay.
非常好
Very good.
当然了
Of course.
让达尼尔来见我
Send Danill in to see me.
达尼尔
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
我一直在考虑 袭击阿斯塔波夫的最佳地点
I have been deciding on the best place to strike Astapov.
我想给他传达信息…
I want to send him a message...
…你威胁了我
...you threaten me,
就会知道真正的威胁是什么样子
you will know what a true threat looks like.
我们要把他带到面包店外的停车场
We will take him in this parking lot outside of the bakery.
什么时候 -接下来的几天吧
When? - In the next few days.
我明白了
I understand.
让拉多斯拉夫进来
Send in Radoslav.
(威尔檞中区)
你以前来过这里吗 -没有
You ever been here before? - Nah.
商场里没有多少黑帮工作
Not a lot of Gang Unit work at the mall.
就是这里
There it is.
这鞋是什么尺码的
What size are these?
你要的是六码的鞋 女士
You asked for a size 6, ma'am.
这鞋比六码小多了
Well, these are too small for a size 6.
你把鞋装错盒子了 -它们就是六码的 女士
You put them in the wrong box. - They are what they are, ma'am.
你能给我找双真正的六码鞋吗
Well, could you just go get me a real size 6 please?
好吧 需要帮助吗
Okay. Can I help you?
我是联调局的基昂特贝尔特工
Special Agent Keyonte Bell with the FBI.
我们能找个地方聊聊吗
Someplace we can talk?
当然 好的
Sure. Yeah.
等我一下
Of course.
我得马上去后面 给这位女士再拿一双鞋
Uh, just give me a second here. I need to run to the back and get this lady another box of--
是的 我去监狱探望过肖恩加拉格尔 但跟你们想的不同
Yes, I visited Shawn Gallagher in jail, but it's not what you think.
我是他戒酒互助会的导师
I was his AA sponsor.
他当时很挣扎
He was struggling.
他想戒酒 但你们了解中情局 对吧
He was trying to get clean, but... You know CIA, right?
“天主教爱尔兰酒鬼”
Catholic Irish Alcoholic?
他们把所有差劲的行为都归咎于基因
They get all the genetic cards dealt against them.
总之 他有麻烦时给我打了电♥话♥ 他早该这么做的 但是…
Anyway, he called me when he was in a fix, like he should've done, but...
这太尴尬了
This is embarrassing.
我那天酒瘾复发了 没看到电♥话♥
I... I fell off the wagon that day, and I didn't see the call.
肖恩就是那时被判了帮助和教唆罪
That's when Shawn got aiding and abetting.
他被关进监狱长达两年之久
He got put in the pokey for a two-year stretch.
我感到非常内疚 伙计
I felt guilty as hell, man.
我是他的救生员 却让他溺水了
I mean, I'm his life preserver, and I let him drown.
所以我才经常去看他
That's why I went to visit him all the time.
他出狱后我想给他找份工作 在海兰公园给他找了栋房♥子
I tried to get him work when he got out, helped him get a house in Highland Park,
但他深陷一个很糟糕的邪教
but he fell in this really bad cult kinda shit.
好像末日什么的东西 伙计
Like end-of-days stuff, man.
我已经几个月没见过他 也没有他的消息了
I haven't seen him or heard from him in months.
他是戒酒了还是又酗酒了…
He's on the wagon or-or off the wagon...
我不清楚 -你知道他可能在哪里吗
I don't know. - Do you have any idea where he might be?
嗯 他搬进了加州尼德尔斯的 一个拖车公园
Yeah. He moved into a trailer park out in Needles, California.
尼德尔斯在哪儿 -高地沙漠
Where's Needles? - High desert.
太好了 -你有地址吗
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表