剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
她讲话时突然被打断了 好像她掉了电♥话♥之类的
Ended abruptly like maybe she dropped the phone. Or something.
不管怎样 我要开车过去看看 你同意吗
Anyway, I'm… I'm gonna drive over there and take a look, if that's good with you?
随便你
Knock yourself out.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
(锤头小屋 19公里)
(舒格洛夫)
约三公里后 目的地在右面
In two miles, your destination will be on your right.
(锤头小屋)
(1至3号♥小屋 4至9号♥小屋)
(6至9号♥小屋)
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone home?
美国特勤局
US Secret Service!
有人在吗
Anyone home?
是的 我是特勤局探员 瑞恩菲茨杰拉德
Uh, yes, this is Secret Service Agent Ryan Fitzgerald,
证件号♥码51615
credential number 51615.
我需要一辆救护车 在卡宾路45号♥ 邮编92386
I-I need a bus at 45 Cabin Trail Road 92386
我还需要圣贝纳迪诺县 警长办公室的支援 可能是凶杀案
and backup from San Bernardino County Sheriff's Office. Possible homicide.
女性
Female.
拉丁裔
Latinx.
不 女士 是锐器外伤
No, ma'am. Sharp force trauma.
不 女士 我没看到行凶者
No, ma'am, I-I do not have eyes on a perpetrator.
长官 托斯特鲁德副局长要你上楼
Sir, Assistant Director Tostrud wants you upstairs.
马上去
Immediately.
你是中士了吗
So you made sergeant, huh?
对 我忙着处理文书工作
Yeah, I'm up to my eyeballs in paperwork.
听到这个消息 我很激动
I jumped when I heard about this.
那个可以放到那边
你们这些废柴没有我活不了一年
You losers couldn't make it a year without me.
嘿 -谢泼德
Hey. -Shepherd.
贝尔
Bell.
弗诺 你好吗 -见到你很高兴 很好
How are you doing? Finau. How are you? -Good to see you. Good, good.
是吗 他跟谁在里面
Yeah? Who's he in there with?
不确定
I'm not sure.
希瑟 他跟谁在里面
Heather, who's he in there with?
好了 看来人都到了
Well, well, well. Looks like we're all here.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
嘿
Hey!
听说你治疗过程不容易啊
Heard you had quite the journey.
我还活着 所以我没有抱怨
Well, I'm still on the right side of the ground. So, I'm not complaining.
是啊 你全好了吗
Yeah. You feel 100%?
我不知道我还会不会头疼
Uh, I don't know if I'll ever feel that
但洛杉矶警♥察♥局的医生 批准了我的适职检查 所以我就来了
but, uh, LAPD doc signed off on my fit for duty exam, so here I am.
你是不是为了让医生给你走后门 而给了他一百块
What did you do? Slip the doc a hundy and tell him look the other way?
没有 他就要50块
Hell no. No. He did it for a fifty.
你们见过奥利弗拉吗
You guys seen Oliveras?
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
好吧
All right.
工作做得好会导致
The problem with being good at your job is
当局注意到你的工作
the powers that be tend to notice your work.
华盛顿七楼办公室
The seventh floor in DC asked me
让我重新召集飓风行动特别小组
to reassemble the members of Task Force Hurricane
调查并消灭一个新的威胁
to investigate and neutralize a new threat.
我想感谢你们每一个人都归队了
I want to thank each of you for returning.
我只要求你们能像去年一样 展现出不屈不挠的
And all I ask is that you give me the same unyielding dedication
奉献精神
that you gave me last year.
右边这位是瑞恩菲茨杰拉德
To my right is Ryan Fitzgerald.
来自特勤局 他来介绍一下最新情况
He's Secret Service. He's going to bring you up to speed.
是的 正如布莱斯特工组长所说 我来自特勤局
Yes. As SAC Blythe said, I'm with the USSS
大家可以叫我菲茨
and y-you can call me Fitz.
48小时前 我对一起情报部门 认为可信的威胁进行了调查
Forty-eight hours ago I investigated a threat that the service deemed credible.
到院前死亡的是帕特里夏佩雷斯 42岁的家政清洁工
DOA is Patricia Perez, a 42-year-old house cleaner
她报告说 在舒格洛夫 一栋偏远的租赁小屋里
who reported discovering guns and suspicious material
发现了枪♥支♥和可疑物品
at a remote rented cabin in Sugarloaf
以及总统的照片
along with what she said were photos of POTUS.
她拨♥打♥我们的举报热♥线♥报告威胁
She phoned in the threat to our general tip line
幸好我接到电♥话♥就赶去了那里
and it was only by luck I got to it as soon as I did.
现场藏着一份宣言
Manifesto was hidden on the scene.
天啊 -很惊人
Jesus. -Yeah.
我们将它发给了华盛顿
We sent it to DC.
米德堡和匡提科的人
Folks at the Fort and your folks at Quantico
正在努力破解 但结果尚未确定
are trying to crack it. But no definitive results yet.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
这种语言可能只有一个人能懂
Well, it may be a language that makes sense to only one man.
我们在垃圾桶里 发现了其他被撕成碎片的纸
We found other pages ripped into tiny fragments in a trash can.
还有一些残页 散落在壁炉周围的灰烬中
Plus remnants of pages that had been scattered in the ashes around the fireplace.
洛杉矶外勤办公室和匡提科 夜以继日地工作
LA Field Office plus Quantico worked round the clock
拼好了其中一页
to reassemble one of the pages.
再加上这个碎片
Plus, uh, this scrap.
出自《名利场》
Came from Vanity Fair.
这些地图粗糙
Now, the maps are crude
而精确 描绘的是 加州州长乔治谢尔比
but accurate drawings of the Sacramento home of the Governor of California,
在萨克拉门托的住所
George Shelby.
这张照片选自 2025年2月《名利场》的
The photo is from a cover story on the Governor in Vanity Fair,
州长封面故事 他强烈暗示
February 2025 where he strongly hints
自己将参加下一届总统选举
he will be running for president next election cycle.
你也说了汉诺威总统
You said, uh, President Hanover too?
打举报热♥线♥的人说有总统的照片
Yeah, the call to the tip line said there were photos of POTUS,
但我们在现场没有发现任何证据
though we found no evidence of this on the scene.
她把州长和总统搞混了吗
So she confused the Governor with the President?
我们不清楚 -法医对现场怎么说
We don't know. -What did forensics say about the murder scene?
我们让证据响应小组 对小屋进行了全面取证
We had a full evidence response team process the cabin
目前为止 指纹 DNA 头发和纤维均没有发现
and so far we are bingo on fingerprints, DNA, hair and fiber.
我是说什么都没有
I mean everything.
这对租赁小屋来说非常奇怪
Pretty strange for a rental cabin.
当然 这只会加重我们的怀疑
Which of course only elevates the suspicion here.
菲茨要加入我们小组
Fitz is joining the team.
总统有可能成为目标
Possibility that the President is a target
也就是说特勤局要密切参与
means that the Secret Service will be very closely involved.
对州长的威胁和受害者谋杀案
The threat to the Governor and the murder
都属于我们的职权范围
victim fell into our purview,
我会让我们两机构的局长争取
and I will let the directors of our two agencies fight it out
管辖权和信誉 我不在乎
for jurisdiction and credit. I don't give a shit.
我们的新名字是盔甲行动特别小组
Our new designation is Task Force Armor.
我们的任务是找到残忍♥杀害 帕特里夏佩雷斯的人
Our mission is to find the man or woman who murdered Patricia Perez, in cold blood,
并确定此人是否会对加州州长
and to determine whether or not the threat to the Governor of California
和总统造成威胁
and POTUS is credible.
干得好
Nice job.
贝尔
Bell.
菲茨 -嘿
Fitz. -Hey.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
谢谢你让我回来
Thanks for having me back.
听着 我知道奥利弗拉在缉毒局工作
Listen, uh… I know she works with DEA,
但她在飓风行动中发挥了重要作用
but Oliveras was essential to Hurricane.
她的调查能力超乎寻常 而且她…
Her investigative skills were off the charts, she--
奥利弗拉去马塔莫罗斯 追捕埃米利亚诺莫利纳了
Oliveras is off hunting Emiliano Molina in Matamoros.
我联♥系♥了缉毒局
I contacted the DEA.
他们不放她
They can't spare her.
好吧
Okay.
他们运行了林格斯勒 和赛弗地寇德解码软件
Well they have run LingoSleuth and CipherDecoder.
再加上国安局开♥发♥的一些测试软件
Plus some beta software the NSA developed
至少我们有个框架了
so at least we're starting with a framework.
如果是密钥代码呢 我们不试试无限密钥吗
What if it's a key code? Wouldn't we try unlimited keys?
对 除非是这家伙自己编的象形文字
Yeah, except this guy is making his own hieroglyphs.
是的
Right.
我很喜欢解谜 这正合我的胃口
But I fucking live for puzzles. This is right up my alley.
是的 我相信
Yeah, I believe it.
很高兴你回来了 -谢谢
I'm glad you're back. - Thanks.
我想告诉你关于莫莉的事
I did want to tell you about Molly.
莫莉怎么了
What about Molly?
谁想亲自去看看这栋小屋
Hey, who wants to go check out this cabin firsthand?
好啊
Yep.
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表