剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
(《倒计时》前情提要)
我姐姐要来镇上了 她总是在寻找下一个派对
My sister is coming to town. She's always looking for the next party.
安德烈索博尔 生于白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 在莫斯科训练
Andrej Sobol, Belarusian born, Moscow trained.
这个家伙非常危险
The guy is extremely dangerous.
我第一次让特警队参与突袭行动
First time I bring our SWAT team into a breach action,
他们就知道我们什么时候会去
and they know exactly when we're coming?
他现在是神经肿瘤学家了 他说让你去见他
He is a neuro-oncologist now. He said to come in and meet with him.
我想看到的最后一幕是
The last image I would like to see
毁灭
is destruction…
该死
Fuck.
你能解除它吗 -任何尝试都可能将它引爆
Can you disarm it? - Any attempt might set it off.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局 所有人都离开
LAPD! Everyone out!
所有人离开
Everyone clear out! Clear out!
所有人撤离
Everybody evacuate.
快走
Move, move, move!
(点火)
把它扯掉
Rip it out!
把平板扯下来 扯掉
Rip out the tablet! Rip it out!
(保险已打开)
(引爆)
天啊
Holy shit.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
放下手♥机♥ 举起手来
Drop the phone! Hands in the air!
所有人趴下
Everybody down! Everybody down!
快走 -快走
Move! - Move, move!
让开
Out of the way!
倒计时
第一季第十集
(屋顶入口)
嘿 你不能进来
Hey, you can't be in here.
联邦探员 马上离开
Federal agent! Get out of here now!
快走
Go!
躲在我身后
Get behind me.
该死
Oh, fuck.
拜托 现在不行
Come on. Not now. Not now.
沃尔切克 别动
Volchek, freeze!
奥利弗拉
Oliveras!
奥利弗拉
Oliveras!
姑娘们…
Girls.
好好看着妈妈 好吗 我们走
Keep your eyes on your mother, okay? Let's go.
天啊
God.
嘿
Hey. Hey, hey.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
找到他
Where did it come from?
他没有朝我们开枪 他想炸掉油箱
He's not shooting at us. He's trying to blow the fuel tanks.
嘿 快点 我们得走了
Hey, hey. Come on, we gotta go.
别管我 -你中枪了吗
Forget me. -Are you hit?
抓住沃尔切克
Get Volchek!
该死
Fuck you.
贝尔 11点钟方向
Bell, 11 o' clock.
动手
Do it.
我是米查姆 消灭一个敌人
This is Meachum. One tango down.
屋顶安全
Rooftop secure.
奥利弗拉非重伤 走廊里有一名枪伤受害者
Oliveras non-critically injured. One GSW victim in the hallway.
要去医疗救助中心
Moving to medical assistance.
把那些卡车从街上弄走
All right, let's get these trucks off the street.
(红隼娱乐制♥作♥公♥司♥)
我为这里的每一个人感到骄傲
I'm very proud of everyone here.
你们证明了…
You showed that
当一个团队 有智慧 有能力 有创新精神时
when a team with this many smart, capable, innovative…
将这些强大的力量凝聚起来
…and I'll say it, badass individuals come together,
没人能穿透你们高高举起的安全屏障
nobody is penetrating that shield of safety that you hold so high.
能够成为你们的组长
And it has been my sincere honor…
是我的荣幸
to have led you.
现在是最难的部分
Now, here's the hard part.
与精英特别小组合作 而任务结束时
When you work with an elite task force, and the mission's over,
大家就要各奔东西了
everybody goes their separate ways.
但我们知道 一旦我们被再次召集执行任务
But we do so knowing that once we're called upon to serve again,
不管发生什么迭代
in whatever iteration that may be,
我们都将因为身边的人
we're gonna be better partners,
这个房♥间里的人
better investigators
而成为更好的同伴
because of the people around us.
更好的调查员
Because of the people in this room.
这个我带走
This one's coming with me.
长官 我只能说…
Sir, can I just say that, uh…
即便我们骂过你
even when we were cursing your name--
主要是我
Mostly me. Um…
我想代表所有人说 你是我们见过的
…I think I speak for all of us when I say you're the best damn leader any
最好的领导
of us has ever had.
一直都是
Ever.
无论去哪里 我们都会追随你
We'd follow you anywhere.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
这是我的荣幸 是的 先生
It's been a pleasure. Sir.
干得好 谢泼 -谢谢
Good work, Shep. -Thank you.
干得好
Well done.
真的
Really.
谢谢
Thank you.
(布伦特伍德)
结束了
It's over?
是的 结束了
Yeah, it's over.
你抓住他了
You got him?
对 我们抓住他了
Yeah, we got him.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
我看到了你的表情
You had that look.
还有 你午夜前就回家了
And you're home before midnight.
你想喝点红酒吗 我刚打开的
You want some of this wine? I just opened it.
当然要
Absolutely.
爸爸提早回来了
Dad's home early.
麻烦来了
Here comes trouble.
我想听听这次野外考察的一切 不要放过任何细节
Listen, I wanna hear about this field trip. And don't spare any of the details.
好 我先把包放下 -快点
Yeah. Let me put my bag down first. -Be quick.
你没事吧
You all right?
现在没事了
I am now.
好了 别生气
Okay, now don't get mad.
但去卡特琳娜野外考察
But there really is no reason why there's a curfew
真的没有理由实行宵禁
on field trips to Catalina.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 -请享用
Thank you. - Enjoy your meal.
你知道你要去哪儿了吗
So, do you know where you're headed yet?
嗯 我刚知道
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I just found out.
华盛顿地区中心局
Uh, WFO.
哥伦比亚特区
真的吗
Wow, really?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 怎么会这样
Okay. How'd that happen?
他们只是需要一个精通电脑的人
They just needed somebody with serious computer skills
加入他们的人口贩卖♥♥小组
for their human trafficking squad,
布莱斯认识那里的副局长 他推荐了我
and Blythe knows the ADIC there and he recommended me.
太棒了 这是你应得的
That's amazing. It's deserved.
好吧 谢谢
Why, thank you.
天啊
Oh, God.
你认识他们
You know them?
是啊 认识其中一个
Yeah, one of them.
莫莉 嗨
Molly. Hi.
他们说洛杉矶是个小镇 直到现在我才明白他们的话
They say LA is a small town. I never knew what they meant until now.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
嗨
Hi.
戴文认识那个酒保 但这只是我们的第一站
Devin knows the bartender, but this is just the first stop.
然后我们去波比夜♥总♥会♥ 之后可能去海德落日夜♥总♥会♥
And then we're gonna hit Poppy, and then maybe Hyde Sunset.
你一定是有名的贝尔探员
You must be the famous Agent Bell.
哇
Oh, wow.
嗯 有名吗
Uh, yeah. Famous?
我妹妹跟我说的
What my sister tells me.
那是因为她想让我请客吃饭
Oh, that's just her trying to get me to buy dinner.
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表