剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
(《倒计时》前情提要)
让你的头好受点
Get your head better.
我们发现了一辆被遗弃的边境巡逻车
A Border Patrol vehicle was discovered abandoned.
我们一直在调查“加拉格尔”这个名字 也就是米查姆在地图上看到的那个
We have been drilling down on the name Gallagher. The one that Meachum saw on the map.
你确定看到的 是加拉格尔这个名字吗
You sure that Gallagher was the name that you saw?
是的 -在批评团队中
Yeah, I know what I saw.
其他人的工作之前 先提出自己的建议
Come up with your own leads before criticizing the work of others.
瓦威尔先生 你跟我父亲以赛亚以前共事过
Mr. Valwell? You worked with my father, Isaiah.
我无法容忍♥背信弃义
I have no tolerance for disloyalty.
你的货已经到了
Your delivery has arrived.
(加拉格尔货运)
你要求货送到时通知你吗
You asked to be notified when the supplies arrived?
(来电 奥利弗拉)
倒计时
第一季第七集
加拉格尔这个名字很烂
The name Gallagher's been a bust.
没有关联
No connections.
每条线索都是死胡同
Every lead a dead end.
我们必须停止做无用功 找到一个新方向
We need to stop chasing our tails and find a new direction.
嘿 抱歉 我迟到了 我…
Hey, sorry. Sorry I'm late. I, uh…
在高地路和101公路交界处 发生了连环车祸
There was a pile-up at Highland and the 101.
我不得不走维恩街 那里太堵了
I had to go Vine and it was a nightmare anyway…
总之 请继续吧
Please continue.
贝尔 你怎么想
Bell, catch us up. What have you been thinking?
我父亲在调查无法进行下去时
So when my father would get stuck in an investigation,
他总说要回到起点
he would always say to take it back to the beginning.
看看我们是否从第一天起 就遗漏了什么
See if there's anything that we might've missed right from the first day of work.
我一直在想达顿的谋杀案
So I've been thinking about that with Darden's murder
还有洛杉矶港的盗窃案
and the theft from the Port of Los Angeles.
当沃尔切克转移核裂变材料时
When Volchek transferred the fissile material,
留下了这些专用钳子
these specialized tongs were left at the scene.
正如我所希望的 现在很少有公♥司♥生产伽玛钳
Now, as I'd hoped, there are not a lot of companies who manufacture gamma niptongs.
但在洛杉矶 只有一家公♥司♥
But in Los Angeles there is only one such company.
卡鲁曼 他们的办公室在帕科伊马
Caluman. And their offices are in Pacoima.
你和谢泼德去找过去6到12个月的
All right. You and Shepherd head over there and see if they'll give us sales information
销♥售♥记录 -收到
for the last six to 12 months. - You got it.
我问你个问题 -天啊
Let me ask you something. - Oh, God. Jesus.
你不会滥用我给你的新药吧
You wouldn't abuse the new medication I gave you, would you?
因为那样会让你跟我一起完蛋
'Cause that would take you down and me with you.
不是那样的 我告诉过你了
It's nothing like that, I told you.
那是怎样
Then what?
药效降低了
Uh, law of diminishing returns.
该死
Shit.
是啊
Yeah.
不太管用
Not really working.
但没事
But it's fine. I'll be fine.
不 你有事
Yeah, well, you're not fine.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得…
I think that…
我觉得你得跟你的医生谈谈
I think you gotta talk to your doctor about it.
你这次迟到了
You're coming in late.
当你在敲门对话时 发生严重的偏头痛会发生什么
What's gonna happen when you get a massive migraine in the middle of a knock and talk?
或更糟一点 在追捕中呢
Or worse, the middle of a pursuit?
老大 我刚跟米查姆说 你永远不该走高地公路
Hey, boss. I was just telling Meachum you should never take Highland.
一直往卡洪加大道走 因为玫瑰碗附近堵车严重 对吧
Always head down to Cahuenga 'cause traffic near the Bowl blows, right?
就…继续沿着101号♥公路开
It's just… You gotta keep trucking down the 101.
你介意我… -不 当然 是的
You mind if I… -No. Of cour… Yeah.
米查 -怎么了
Yo, Meach? -What's up?
贝尔在今天早上的例会上说
Yo, so Bell talked about going back to the beginning
要回到起点 对吗
in the status meeting this morning, right?
这让我想起了被盗的边境巡逻车
Which got me thinking about the stolen Border Patrol SUV
被丢弃在康普顿那辆 -我记得
that got dumped in Compton. -Yeah, I remember.
我在第一天就要求对它进行法医鉴定
So I put a forensic request on it on day one.
实验室给我的416号♥报告说 里面很干净
Then the lab sent me a 416 report that said the inside was clean.
没有纤维 没有污垢 什么都没有
No fibers, no dirt, nothing.
毫无进展
Thought nothing of it.
死路一条 下一个方向
Dead-end avenue, on to the next.
现在我正在重新考虑
But now, now I'm reconsidering.
完全干净 实验室发错报告了吗
Completely clean? Did the lab send the wrong report?
他们查的车不对吗
Did they work up the wrong vehicle?
肯定有某种程度的辐射 对吧
I mean, there must have been some level of radiation, right?
但什么都没有
But nothing.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我要去找扣留处的一个朋友
I'ma go see a buddy of mine I have in Impound Division.
你不想打个电♥话♥吗
You don't want to just call?
我觉得面对面交流能加快办事速度
I think face-to-face might speed things up a bit.
如果布莱斯问起 我会告诉他的 -好
If Blythe asks, I'll let him know. - All right.
(英格尔伍德)
嘿 大块头
Hey, Big E.
你好吗 兄弟
Yo, what up…
你好吗 -卢克弗诺 你去哪儿了
Luke Finau, where you been? - Sup, dog?
他们把我调到世纪城的 一个特别小组工作
Oh, they got me working at a task force over in Century City.
好啊 你现在高升了 你要指挥我做事了吗
Okay, you big time now. You go… gone all Hollywood on me?
绝不会
Never.
你以为我为什么 给你买♥♥了一盒甜甜圈
Why you think I got you a box of Krispy Kremes, bro?
你太了解怎么打动我了
You know the way to my heart.
我能为你做什么
What can I do for you?
有辆被盗的边境巡逻车 在港口枪战后被丢弃了
There was a stolen Border Patrol vehicle. Got dumped after the port shoot-out.
我记得
I remember.
刑事调查科做了法医分♥析♥吗
Did the CID do a forensic analysis?
它们一直在这里
Yeah, man, they out here all the time.
如果你收到报告 那他们就做了
If you got a report, then-then they did it.
那辆车还在这儿吗
You still got the SUV?
是的 它在后面 不过它不是边境巡逻车
Yeah. It's in the way back. Wasn't a Border Patrol vehicle though.
什么意思 -那是辆偷来的越野车
What you mean? -That was a stolen SUV.
雷塞达的车主几周前报的失窃
Owner in Reseda reported it missing couple weeks before.
我不太明白
I'm not following.
它被改装了 看起来像边境巡逻车
It was reskinned to make it look like BP.
改装做得相当好
Pretty good job too.
非常真实 去港口巡逻都没问题
Authentic enough to get out on the port no problem.
那里的保安检查得也不严
Not that security there is, uh, supermax or anything.
嗯 等等 所以说 那些坏人把车改装了
Yeah, yeah. Hold on. So, wait… The bad guys just wrapped it?
没错 比喷漆还快
Exactly. It's quicker than paint.
报告里没写改装这事
Reskinning wasn't in the report.
我不知道刑事调查科的文书工作能力
I mean, I can't speak to CID's paperwork skills
但他们跟我们一样
but they're like us.
案子多 人手不足 -对
Too many cases, not enough people. - Right.
我猜洛杉矶的每家店 都能做这样的快速外观改装 对吧
And I'm guessing every shop in LA can do a quick reskin like that, right?
我们在《速度与激♥情♥》的土地上嘛 -对
We're a Fast & Furious land. - Yeah.
你还想看看那辆车吗
Still wanna see that car?
好啊 当然
Yeah, yeah. Sure.
(帕科伊马)
你没事吧
Are you all right?
布莱斯对我很苛刻
Blythe's been all over me.
是啊
Yeah, uh…
当我第一次被批准加入特别小组时
You know, when I first got the nod to join the task force,
我问我在匡提科的导师 他是否对他有什么了解
I asked my instructor at Quantico if he had any insight on him.
他们共事过
They used to work together.
让我有个好的开始就行
You know, anything that would help me start off on the right foot.
他说如果你上了布莱斯的贼船
And he said if you get in Blythe's doghouse,
就很难下来了
it's damn hard to climb out.
(卡鲁曼 特钢公♥司♥)
我才不要露出弱点
Yeah, well, I'm not gonna roll over and show my belly.
他还说他是他见过的最好的组长
He also said he's the best team leader he's ever seen.
如果你想了解全局的话
You know, if you want the whole picture.
这些是卡鲁曼制♥造♥的伽玛钳 仅供商业销♥售♥
These are gamma niptongs made by Caluman and only sold commercially.
对 当然 -能说说这个型号♥是何时制♥造♥的吗
Oh, yeah. Sure. - Can you tell us when this model was made?
看起来像我们的最新套装
That looks like our most recent set.
从那里的齿槽可以看出来
You can tell from the tooth grooves there.
直到约12个月前 我们还应用的是较宽的齿槽
Our… Uh, we had wider grooves until about 12 months ago. See?
你真的很了解你的产品
Wow, you really know your products.
我连续三年都是年度最佳推销员
Salesman of the year, right? Three years running.
你有这些新钳子上市后
Do you happen to have the records of who purchased these tongs recently?
购买♥♥者的记录吗
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表