剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
Leather. It was like her mobile office.
她会有谢尔比州长的全部日程吗?
Would she have had Governor Shelby's full schedule?
当然有
Yes, of course.
谢尔比州长的助理莉迪亚 每隔一周就会发布一份谷歌♥文档
Lydia, Governor Shelby's assistant, puts out a Google doc every other week
如果有任何变化 它会自动更新
and if anything changes, it gets updated automatically.
她手♥机♥上有这个文档吗?
And would she have had that on her phone?
她可以通过任何设备看到这份文档
She'd have access to it from any device.
不好意思
Excuse me.
希瑟
Heather.
帮我联♥系♥克恩县负责此案的警探
Yeah, connect me with the Kern County detectives working this case.
好 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
贝尔 二号♥线 克恩县的州警
Bell, line two. State trooper from Kern County.
我是贝尔特别探员
Special Agent Bell.
贝尔探员 我是加州公路巡警 兰德尔图克斯
Agent Bell, this is Randall Tooks from CHP.
我记得
I remember, yeah.
我希望你能来我家 我要跟你分享一些信息
I was hoping you could come out to my home so I can share some information.
你能发邮件吗?
Can you email it?
我更想当面说
Well, I'd rather do this in person.
好吧 地址是什么?
Uh... Okay, yeah. What's the address?
塞米诺尔路 1912号♥ 邮编93307
1912 Seminole Way, 93307.
我一小时后到 谢谢 - 到时见
All right, be there in an hour. Thanks. - See you then.
老大
Oh, boss.
今早的加州公路巡警想私下跟我谈谈
Uh, CHP officer from this morning wants to talk to me privately.
好 - 我可能今晚回来
Okay. - Probably be back this evening.
明白 - 好的
Copy. - All right.
我们有一份可能出现在霍普米勒车上的物品清单
We have a list of probables that might have been in Hope Miller's car,
但我们还没收到加州公路巡警的清单报告
but we haven't received the inventory report from CHP.
州长怎么样?
How was the governor?
很焦虑
Anxious. - Hmm.
瓦斯科
好吧
Okay.
老大 你有空吗?
Boss, you got a second?
我...一直在想你今早说的话
I, uh... thinking about what you said this morning, um...
我想了很多 还有...
I was thinking a lot about it actually and, uh...
我想让你知道 我很感激
I want you to know I... I appreciate it. I think, uh...
我觉得有时候 我处理事情很我行我素
I think sometimes I have a tendency to get in my own way with things.
我不知道为什么 但是...
I don't... I don't know why, but...
如果你是认真的
If you're getting serious about it,
我会替你在洛杉矶警♥察♥局美言几句 我认识几个高层的人
for you at LAPD. I know a few of the higher-ups.
好 我很感激
Yeah. Yeah, that would... I would appreciate that.
嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
我觉得...
Um, I think that, um...
我觉得托德可能有工作
I think that Todd might be on the job.
在执法部门吗?
Law enforcement?
对 或者有来自执法部门的人的帮助
Yeah. Or getting help from someone in law enforcement.
请进
Come on in.
好吧 不如告诉我为什么来这里?
Okay, Officer Tooks, how about, uh, telling me why I'm here?
请坐
Have a seat.
你想喝水吗?
You want water?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
他知道案发后警♥察♥到加油站的反应时间
He knew how long it would take police to respond at the gas station after the murder.
他把时间精确到秒
He had it down to the second.
他从山坡上开枪
He shoots from the hillside,
花了九分半钟到达现场
takes nine-and-a-half minutes to make his way to the scene
然后引导人们离开 这样他就可以从车里拿东西
and then directs people away from the body so he can take something from the car.
他甚至戴上了乳胶手套 以免留下任何指纹
He even put on latex gloves so he wouldn't leave any prints.
别忘了
And don't forget,
关于出租小屋 托德知道我们会通过特凯进行联♥系♥
Todd knew that we would try and reach out through T.K. regarding the rental cabin.
他好像有计划 在等我们联♥系♥他
It's like he had a plan and was just waiting for us to contact him.
对 他立刻回复了 - 没错
Yeah, he responded immediately. - Exactly.
想想6号♥小屋 他清除了所有DNA
And think about cabin six. He cleans it of all DNA
然后留下尸体 好让我们发现
and then leaves the body right there for us to find.
如果他听到帕特里夏佩雷斯打了特勤局的热♥线♥电♥话♥
If he heard Patricia Perez phone the secret service tip line
然后杀了她
and then killed her,
他知道他有足够的时间去清理那个地方
he knew he had enough time to scrub the place.
他本可以把尸体藏起来 但他没有 他就把尸体留在那里
He could have even hid the body, but he didn't. He left it right there.
他所做的一切都是为了让我们有所反应
Everything that he is doing is to trigger a response,
也就是说 他比我们先知道执法部门会如何行动
which means he knows how law enforcement are gonna act before we do it.
贝尔现在和一个州警在一起
Bell's with a state trooper right now.
当地警探送来了霍普米勒车里的物品
Local detectives sent over the contents of Hope Miller's car.
笔记本电脑 手♥机♥ 平板都在后座上 没人动过
Laptop, cell phone, tablet. All left untouched in the back seat.
贝尔 快接电♥话♥
Come on, Bell. Pick up.
米查姆
好吧 听着 我不想在加州巡警警局做这件事 因为我兄弟们
Okay, look. I didn't wanna do this at the CHP station 'cause my buddies...
就是其他警官
well, the other officers,
他们总是嘲笑我 说我拍上级
they're always ribbing me about how I'm kissing tail
和其他部门的马屁 但不是这样的
to superiors in other departments, which is not true.
好吧
Okay.
我在尽我所能成为最好的警♥察♥
I'm really just trying to be the best cop I can be.
另外 如果我说错了
Plus, if I'm wrong about what I wanna talk about...
好吧...我可不想在更多人面前让自己难堪
...well, I just don't wanna embarrass myself in front of more people,
而且你看起来接受程度比较高
and you looked like you were more receptive.
我知道我不能没做充足准备
I know I can't just show up at task force headquarters
就出现在特别小组总部 所以...我很感激你能来
half-cocked and barely prepared, so appreciate you coming out.
你有什么发现? - 一个理论
What do you have? - A theory.
继续说 - 好的
Go on. - Okay.
还记得我们都在监控室里的时候
See, remember when we were all crowded into the video room
你把录像快进来检查我们的反应时间吗?
and you fast-forwarded the footage to check our response time?
对 我记得 - 好的 我想我看到了些东西
Yeah, I remember. - Okay, well, see, I think I saw something.
我手里没有监控录像了 但我相信你有
Now, I no longer have the footage available, but I'm sure you do.
你能给我看看吗?
Can you show it to me?
好 这个 - 去最后那里
Okay. Okay, go to the end there.
看 那里
See? There.
他从她的车里拿走了一些东西 - 不 我不这么想
Yeah, he's taking something from her car. - No. No, I don't think so.
这就是我给你打电♥话♥的原因
See, that's why I called you.
他是拿了什么出来 还是把什么东西放进了车里?
Is it that he took something out or is it that he put something into the car?
再倒回去
Back it up again.
我一向擅长处理细节
I've always been good with details.
看 那里 他把东西从口袋里拿出来
See? There. He's taking something out of his pocket.
看 他退出来的时候
And look, when he backs out...
手里什么都没了
there's nothing in his hand.
该死 - 对吧?
Damn. - Right?
你在保安室看过一次就发现了?
And you got this from one viewing in the security room?
那个房♥间里有很多人
Well, there were a lot of people in that room.
我什么都不想说
Didn't want to say anything.
干得好 警官
Nice work, Officer.
我要把这个线索告诉我的同事
I'll take this to my team.
你觉得我是对的? - 我想你说的可能是对的
You think I'm right? - I think you might just be.
该死 很好 嘿 听着 我...
Damn. Good. Uh, hey. Listen, I, um...
抱歉让你大老远过来 我...
Sorry to make you come all the way out here. I, uh...
我只是想帮忙
I just wanted to help.
很高兴你这么做了
Glad you did.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 再看一遍录像
Hey, look at the video again.
图克斯警官认为托德往车里放了东西而不是拿了东西出来
Officer Tooks here thinks that Todd put something into the car instead of taking something out.
清单上没有什么异常物品
Nothing out of the ordinary on the inventory list.
也许他把它藏起来了? 他们没有把车拆开
Maybe he hid it. It's not like we ordered the car to be ripped apart.
他为什么要往车上放东西?
Why would he put something there?
我不知道
Fuck if I know.
我会给扣押处的朋友打电♥话♥
All right, I'll call my buddy at impound.
看看能不能把她的车从克恩县运走
See if we can get her car moved from Kern County.
可能要到早上才行 - 到时候见
Probably won't be till the morning though. - All right. See you then.
好
All right.
那个执法部门的角度想得真不错
That was nice work on that law enforcement angle.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
不 我觉得有问题 这个推论很好
No, I think there's something there. That was a good deduction.
我们应该去可可屋喝杯啤酒
We, uh... We should grab a beer at the CoCoa Room.
分♥析♥你的理论 得出最后的结论
Pick at your theory, see what shakes. You know?
可可屋是什么地方?
What is the CoCoa Room?
我不知道 在网上看到的
I don't know. I read about it online.
我太累了
Uh... I'm beat.
好吧
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表