剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
(《倒计时》前情提要)
他想炸掉油箱 - 动手
He's trying to blow the fuel tank. - Do it.
任务结束时 大家就要各奔东西了
The mission's over. Everybody goes their separate ways
但我们都将因为身边的人而变得更好
but we're gonna be better because of the people around us.
因为这些扫描结果 你成了新治疗试验的绝佳候选人
These scans make you an excellent candidate for the new treatment trial.
如果我能克服困难
If I make it to the other side,
我想做到尽善尽美 - 好
I really want to try and do things right. - Yeah.
你介不介意盯着她点
Would you mind just keeping an eye on her?
当然 我会留意的 - 非常感谢
Yeah, sure. I'll check in. - Appreciate it.
医生批准了我的适职检查 所以我就来了
Doc signed off on my fit for duty exam, so here I am.
菲茨要加入我们小组 我们的任务 是找到杀害帕特里夏佩雷斯的人
Fitz is joining the team. Our mission is to find who murdered Patricia Perez
并确定此人是否会对加州州长
and to determine whether or not the threat to the governor of California
和总统造成威胁
and POTUS is credible.
(蒙特市场)
(2023年11月)
对吧 我就是要说这个
Right? See... Now this is exactly what I'm talking about.
富人不做贡献
The haves, they aren't contributing
穷♥人♥像柠檬一样被压榨
and the have-nots are just getting squeezed like lemons.
社会已经不在乎了
And society doesn't even pretend to care anymore.
(电台: - KYBK)
“不 我们得有自己的小玩意儿”
No, no, no, no, we have to have our gizmos.
“不 我们得有自己的汽油和石油”
No, no, no. We have to have our gasoline and our oil.
“不 我们不想在实体店
No, no, no. We-We don't want basic goods
购买♥♥基本商品和服务”
and services at an actual brick-and-mortar store.
要在网上购物
You buy it online!
你没必要那样跟人交谈
You don't have to talk to a person that way.
(圣贝纳迪诺 国家森林)
感觉我们从没猎到过东西
Feels like we never have the ball.
我们总是很害怕
Always clutching scared.
那然后呢
So, then, what?
把所有人都炒了 重新开始
We just fire everyone? Go back to zero?
我们得做点什么 我看不下去了
We gotta do something. I can't watch anymore,
我告诉你 我受够了
I'm telling you. I'm done.
每个周日你都受够了
Every Sunday you're done.
即使我们赢了 你也受够了
Even when we win, you're done.
关键是要努力
It's all about effort.
玩家不懂得尊重比赛 那是最重要的
The players aren't taught to respect the game anymore and that's...
倒计时
第一季第十一集
这些小屋建于20世纪50年代 靠近洞穴
So, the cabins were built in the 1950s due to their proximity to the caves.
但在1981年发生两次坍塌后 前往洞穴的旅游被叫停了
But tourism to the caves was shut down after there were two collapses in 1981.
现在这些小屋被户外运动者 猎人 渔民等等使用
Now the cabins are used by outdoorsmen, hunters, fishermen, that type of thing.
凶手做足了功课
Our killer did his homework.
他知道他可以进入私人射击场
He knew that he had access to his own personal firing range.
他所要做的就是 凿开60厘米的地基和岩石
All he had to do was break through two feet of foundation and rock.
根据他使用的方法
And depending on the method he used,
可能需要六个月到几年时间
could've been six months to a couple of years.
为什么他不把小屋直接买♥♥下来
But why didn't he just buy the cabins?
买♥♥不起 新加坡人不卖♥♥ 谁知道呢
Couldn't afford it, Singaporeans got it, who knows?
那枪呢 - AI AXSR狙击步♥枪♥ 平头弹
What about the gun? - AI AXSR. Flat bottom,
六锁耳 马格南长枪机 键槽安装
six-lug... ...magnum-linked action, key slot mounts.
全世界最好的狙击步♥枪♥ - 该死
It's the best sniper rifle in the world. - Damn.
很厉害的武器系统
A hell of a weapon system.
一名英国士兵用这把枪在约2500米外
A British soldier recorded kills of, uh, two Taliban combatants
击毙了两名塔♥利♥班♥战士
over 2,700 yards away with that gun.
天啊
Double damn.
是啊 这是把外国步♥枪♥ 所以我们也许能...
Yeah. But it is a foreign rifle, so we might be able to...
嫌疑人把序列号♥抹掉了
Our at-large suspect obliterated the serial number.
该死 - 我们需要给这家伙起个名字
Fuck. - We need a name for this guy.
这个嫌疑人
This suspect.
托德
Todd.
怎么了 为什么托德不行
What? Why not Todd?
好吧 托德 - 很好
Fine. Todd. - Great.
谢泼德 小屋业主那边怎么样了
Shepherd, where are you at with the owner of the cabin?
跟贝尔暗示的一样
As Bell alluded to,
新加坡人 基兰提奥
Singaporean national Kieran Teo.
他同意在世纪城和我们见面 并通过翻译交谈
He agreed to meet us at his office in Century City and speak through an interpreter.
有律师吗 - 没有
Lawyer? - No.
我来主持面谈
I'll lead that interview.
嘿 瞧瞧谁来了
Hey, the cat's done some dragging.
我不在 你们都不知道从哪着手
Oh, you don't know where to start without me.
你们一脸震惊的表情真不错
It was worth the look on your faces.
谢谢你让我归队 老大
Thanks for bringing me back, boss.
是啊 我跟缉毒局负责人谈了五分钟
Yeah, I had a five-minute conversation with the DEA SAC.
在他那儿 你的本事都使不出来 所以我要求将你调任
Your skills were wasted on him so I requested your reassignment.
非常感谢 - 别让我后悔
I appreciate that. - Don't make me regret it.
这是菲茨 特勤局的 来自洛杉矶外勤办公室 其他人你熟
That's Fitz over there. Secret Service, LA Field Office. You know everyone else.
我在飞机上看了凶杀案的所有资料
I read over all the homicide materials this morning on the plane.
所以我可以马上进行调查
So, ready to jump in with both feet.
很好
Good.
菲茨 跟我们说说托德可能的目标
Fitz, bring us up to speed on Todd's suspected targets.
好
Right.
乔治谢尔比州长 52岁
So, Governor George Shelby, 52,
他的第二任期已经过去两年了
two years into his second term.
相信大家都知道 他已明确表示
As I'm sure you know, has made it clear
他计划参加下一轮总统竞选
he plans to mount a presidential campaign in the next cycle.
他只有赢得提名
Unless he wins the nomination,
才能得到特勤局的保护
he will not be afforded Secret Service protection.
总统已经收到了 帕特里夏佩雷斯提到他名字的
POTUS has been alerted to the original voicemail
原始语♥音♥邮件
where Patricia Perez mentioned him by name.
特勤局正在采取相应行动
And the service is acting accordingly.
总统目前正在沙特阿♥拉♥伯
POTUS is currently overseas in Saudi Arabia
但他本月底将在西海岸筹款
but he does have a West Coast fundraising swing at the end of the month.
联邦调查局和特勤局的局长 都希望在那之前抓到狙击手
The directors of both the FBI and the USSS would like the sniper caught before then.
我们都希望如此
We all would.
谢谢你 菲茨 - 好的
Thank you, Fitz. - Okay.
好了 米查姆 给奥利弗拉讲讲最新情况
Okay, Meachum, bring Oliveras up to speed.
然后去跟基兰提奥面谈
Then go interview Kieran Teo.
菲茨 来我办公室
Fitz, my office.
无论这次调查结果如何 我们都需要协调现场响应
We need to coordinate a field response for wherever this investigation goes.
行动吧
Let's go!
米查姆 你感觉如何
How are you feeling, Meachum?
好像重生了一样
Like Lazarus.
不再头疼了吗
Yeah? No headaches?
就这家伙让我头疼 - 嘿 我是瑞恩菲茨杰拉德 特勤局的
Just this guy. - Hey. Ryan Fitzgerald, Secret Service.
安布尔奥利弗拉 来自缉毒局 - 好的 不 我听说过很多你的事
Amber Oliveras, DEA. - Yeah. No, I've heard a lot about you.
大部分是说你非常厉害
Mostly that you're nails
你的审讯技巧也很高超
and that your interrogation skills are off the charts.
你很擅长即兴发挥
You improvise with the best of them,
知道如何让坏人认罪
know how to get a perp's head spinning.
那都是他告诉我的
I--I mean, that's what he told me.
好吧 我可没那么说
Okay. All right. That's... I didn't say all that.
对 你当然不会
No. Course you didn't.
不会 - 不会
No. - No.
总之 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
Uh... Anyway, good to meet you. - You too.
如果你需要更多案件细节 就来找我 我得...
I'm here if you need more details on the case. I got to, uh...
好
Okay.
加入特别小组他真的非常兴奋
He's really excited to be on a task force.
看得出来
Oh, yeah. I can see that.
显然他也不记得我告诉他的事了
Yeah. Clearly, doesn't remember things that I tell him either.
你说了那么多我的好话 真可爱
You said all those nice things about me. Okay. That's cute.
嘿 那是什么情况...
Hey, uh, what's the deal with...
他对她有好感 但他去治病了
I think he had a thing for her. Then he had a medical procedure.
我不知道 兄弟
But I don't fucking know, bro.
菲茨
Fitz.
(大西部各州枪展公♥司♥)
你跟他们谈过了吗
Hey, have you talked to them yet?
没有 我正要打电♥话♥ - 很好
Hmm? No. No, I'm about to call. - Okay, great.
顺便说一句 我想买♥♥把新手♥枪♥
Oh, while you're at it, um, I am in the market for a new hand cannon.
沙漠之鹰 50口径的怎么样
Desert Eagle 50 cal.
可以
You got it.
刚刚那会儿
Oh, uh, before all this popped up,
你想跟我说说莫莉的事吗
you were gonna tell me something about Molly.
好吧
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表