剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
再见
See ya. - See ya.
(斯蒂迪奥城)
我在这里
In here.
我点了多尔达什的外卖♥♥
I made DoorDash.
你买♥♥了玉米糊吗
Did you get the polenta?
很高兴你回来了
Glad you're back.
我也是
Me too.
天啊 他们给了你很多工作吧
Man, they run you around, huh?
根本闲不下来
Never a dull moment.
没有
Nope.
在医学院的时候 我要在急诊室上三个24小时轮班
Yeah, when I was in med school, I had to pull three straight 24-hour shifts
那时真是忙疯了
in the ER and things were jumping.
帮派枪击伤 刺穿伤 诸如此类
Gang shootings, impalements... ...the works.
他们这么做是想看看能不能击垮你
Think they do it just to see if they can break you.
我知道那种感觉
I know the feeling.
但你永远不会被击垮
But you'll never break.
永远不会
Never.
好了 我先把盘子拿出来 然后就可以开饭了
Okay, uh, let me put out some plates and we can dig in.
或者我们可以先做
Or we can, uh, catch up.
就要那个
That.
所以弗诺走出房♥间 手里拿着一条该死的蛇
So, Finau comes out of the room, he's holding a goddamn snake.
什么意思 蛇 - 不 我说的是一条大蟒蛇
Wait. What do you mean a snake? - No, no, no. I'm talking a boa constrictor.
不是吧 - 对 非常大
No. - Yes. Massive.
毒贩把它当宠物养 他们以为我们不会去生态缸里面
The dealer had it as a pet, thought we wouldn't go into the terrarium...
还好是你去的 不是我 我不会靠近那东西的
Better you than me because I was not going anywhere near that thing.
菲茨 你以前是警♥察♥吧
What about you, Fitz? You were a cop, right?
是啊
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
我可以告诉你们 我没有逮捕过任何蟒蛇
I didn't arrest any boa constrictors, I can tell you that.
但我很怀念这种友情
But I do miss the camaraderie.
我以为特勤局的人会很亲密
See... ...I kinda thought that Secret Service would be bonding,
像一家人一样
tight-knit, family, that kind of thing.
也许你们没有注意到 但我很喜欢聊天
Maybe you haven't noticed, but I like to talk.
不 我们注意到了
Yeah. No, we've noticed.
我参与过假冒犯罪案 总要盯着电脑屏幕
Okay. Well, I've been in Counterfeit Crimes which is a lot of computer screens.
然后是桶底案 在这个案子之前
And then the muzzle pile which has been 99% nothing burgers
其中99%都毫无意义
until this popped up.
我是说 我很高兴加入特别小组 真的
I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad for task force duty, I really am.
但每个特勤局官员的目标
But, honestly, the goal of every Secret Service officer
都是保护总统 - 听起来不错
is to get on POTUS's team. - You know what? That is good. That sounds great.
有人想喝第二轮吗 - 好
Anybody for, uh, round two? - Yes.
好 - 很好
Great. Here we go. - Yep.
顺便说一句 得熬15年才有那个资格
Which, by the way, they tell me takes about 15 years till you get seniority.
与此同时 我可能会保护第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 也许会保护某个孩子
So, in the meantime, I might get to cover FLOTUS, maybe one of the children, I don't know...
或者是狗
Maybe the dog.
嘿 谢泼德
Hey, Shepherd.
(给我打电♥话♥)
你想再来一轮吗
You want another round?
什么 - 再来一轮
Uh, what? - You want another round?
好啊 再来杯印度淡啤酒 - 是吗
Uh, yeah. Yeah. Another IPA. - Yeah?
嘿 米查
Hey, Meach.
(市中心)
是的
Yes.
先生们
Gentlemen,
正如我对两位 想审问提奥先生的警官所说
as I said to the two officers who wanted to question Mr. Teo,
新加坡人♥民♥行动党 拥有百光控股60%的股份
the Singaporean PAP owns 60% of Beruang Holdings.
不用再找借口了 何先生 蔡先生
You can save your excuses, Mr. Ho, Mr. Chua.
我不想听 不过州长可能想听
I don't want to hear them. Governor might want to listen, though.
你们是新加坡代表吗 - 是的 州长先生...
You're the Singaporean reps? - Yes, Mr. Governor.
你是代言人 怎么 你是后援吗
You're the mouth. And, what? You're the backup?
州长先生 请... - 我来告诉你我知道的消息
Mr. Governor, please. - I think... Let me tell you what I know.
这个周末 一位42岁的妻子兼母亲
A murder of a 42-year-old wife and mother took place
在属于新加坡人的房♥子中被谋杀
on Singaporean-owned property this weekend.
谋杀案的凶手也在威胁我的生命
The man who committed that murder is also threatening my life
以及美国总统的生命
and the life of the President of the United States.
如果新加坡政♥府♥ 想向执法部门隐瞒信息
Now, if the Singaporean government wants to hide information from law enforcement,
而那个人将这些威胁变成了现实
and that man were to make good on those threats,
你认为全世界将如何看待这个情况
how do you think that's gonna play in the world?
你觉得这会对公众产生什么影响 你的上级会怎么想
How do you think that's gonna play to the public? Hell, to your senior officials
当他们发现你本可以帮忙时
when they find out that you could've helped...
你却什么都没做
You did nothing.
我...
I...
我能理解你为什么希望我们完全配合
I can see how you would expect our full compliance.
是的 我是这么希望
Yes, I would.
我会完全配合
I will make sure that happens.
很好 布莱斯探员 你还有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Good. Agent Blythe, anything else you need from me?
没有了 州长先生 非常感谢
No, Mr. Governor. I appreciate it.
我希望能收到最新消息
Then I'll expect an update soon.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不想吵醒你的
Trying not to wake you.
不 没事
No, it's... It's cool.
昨晚我过得很开心
That was fun as hell.
我的照片墙账号♥在你的镜子上
I put my Instagram on your mirror.
给我发私信
DM me.
好
Okay.
你不知道怎么发 - 不知道
You don't know how to do that? - No.
不知道
No.
依旧宝刀未老
Still got it.
布莱斯成功了
Blythe came through.
提奥交出了一切
Teo's handing over everything.
听着 关于昨天的事 我...
Listen, about yesterday. I, um...
我可能说了些蠢话 -“可能说了些蠢话”
...I might've said some things. - "Might've said some things"?
你是说了些蠢话 - 好吧 是的
You said some things. - Okay, yes.
不 我...
No, I--
那很不恰当
And it was uncalled for,
所以 我只想...
so I just wanna...
我想为我的行为道歉
...I wanna apologize for my behavior.
我不知道该有什么感受
I don't know how to feel.
你可以说...
Well, you could say, uh...
我的意思是 这就像毕加索画《格尔尼卡》那天
I mean, this is like the day Picasso painted Guernica.
或巴尔博亚发现太平洋一样
Or Balboa discovered the Pacific Ocean.
我的意思是 马克米查姆...
I mean, an apology...
天啊 - ...竟然道歉了 怎么回事
Oh, Jesus. - ...from Mark Meachum, what?
我从没想过你会有这样的进步
I never thought I'd see such growth, such development.
没关系 - 你好像成了一个全新的人
Okay, all right. That's fine. - It's like a whole new you.
你知道接受治疗时会发生什么吗
You know what must've happened?
他们让你的脑子缩水了
When you went in for the treatment and they shrunk part of your brain,
这改变了你 - 对 随你怎么说
it changed you. - Yeah. No, get it out. Get it out.
谁知道接下来会怎样
Look, who knows what's next?
我不知道 也许让我主持审讯
I don't know, maybe letting me lead... lead an interview,
主导调查 像这类疯狂的事 谁知道呢
drive an investigation. Something crazy like that. You know? Who knows?
你说完了吗
You done?
是的 我说完了
Yeah, I'm done.
我是认真的
I'm trying to be serious.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我为你感到高兴 好吗
I'm happy for you. Okay?
为你和那位医生感到高兴
Happy for you and... ...and the doctor.
他看起来是个好人
He actually seems like a good guy.
他是个好人
He is a good guy.
很好
Good.
这个嘛...
Well...
说实话 我的意思是...
And let's be honest, I mean,
你跟我呢
you and me?
那会是... - 会是...
That would've been... We would've - Would've been f...
我们会毁了一切 - ...太可怕了
wrecked everything we've got here. - Fucking terrible.
没错
Exactly.
是的
Yeah.
很好
Good.
谢谢你...
Thank you, though, for,
你知道的 为了道歉的事
you know, for apologizing.
也感谢你以自己奇怪的方式示好
And for being gracious in your own fucking weird way.
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
我们该去工作了吗 - 好
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表