剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
真的如我所说的吗
Is that what I just said? That you allowed a convict to--
你允许一名罪犯... - 让我打断一下
Let me stop you right there.
我不是在受审 这里也不是法庭
I'm not on trial, and this isn't a courtroom,
所以别表现得像在陪审团前陈词一样
so you can stop performing like you're in front of a jury.
你不能来这里
You're not allowed up here.
不管你是谁 你都没有权限
I don't care who you are, you don't have the clearance.
我不需要任何人告诉我该怎么调查
And I will not have you or anybody else tell me how to run my investigation.
你的调查毁坏了政♥府♥财产
Your investigation destroyed government property,
破坏了与惩教所的关系
damaged relationships with the DOC
事实上 它现在正在危及 我发誓要保护的
and is, in fact, right now, endangering the lives of Angelenos
洛杉矶人的性命
that I have sworn to protect.
一名持枪罪犯正逍遥法外
An armed convict is out on the streets. Free as a bird!
天知道他要做什么
Doing God knows what.
我试过与你合作
You know, I tried with you.
我很努力地尝试了
I really tried.
我向你伸出了援助之手 但你却决定置之不理...
I offered you a helping hand, but you decided to bite it off like a--
嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
我跟内森布莱斯 在三个特别小组共事过
I've worked three task forces with Nathan Blythe,
他是我见过的最优秀的战术家
and he is the best tactician I've ever seen--
我不在乎... -“危及洛杉矶人的性命”
I don't give a rat's ass-- - Endangering the lives of Angelenos?
达蒙... - 不 内森
Damon-- - No, Nathan. No, no.
我不会允许这种情况发生
I'm not gonna let this go unchecked.
高级助理警长布莱斯是唯一一个 挡在这座城市的市民与威胁之间的人
SAC Blythe is one of the only people standing between the citizens of this city
这份威胁情况危急且迫在眉睫
and a very dangerous, very imminent threat.
但你以后想当州长 是因为这个吗
But you wanna be governor someday, is that what this is all about?
你想干涉我们的行动来揽下功劳
You wanna get up in our business so you can take credit.
或是逃避指责 这取决于事情的走向
Or you can avoid blame, depending on which way the wind blows.
但你知道吗 对我们来说 这不是政♥治♥
But, you know what? This isn't politics to us.
这是我们专注于完成的目标
This is what we fucking breathe.
所以 改天去别的地方颐指气使吧
So go mark your territory somewhere else, on some other day.
走吧
Let's go.
我在萨克拉门托有很多朋友 在华盛顿有更多的朋友
I have plenty of friends in Sacramento and more in DC.
所以你们两个都听好了
So hear me now, both of you.
你们在特别小组的日子不多了
Your days on this task force are numbered.
该死
Oh, shit.
快走
Come on.
我们需要手♥机♥
Hey, we need a phone.
我找辆车去我舅舅家 他会带我们走 没问题的
I'll line up a ride to my uncle's place. He'll get us out no problem.
嘿
Hey.
那手♥机♥锁定之前 我们有40秒的时间
We got 40 seconds till that thing locks again.
行动吧
Let's go.
嘿
Hey!
这是你的吗
Yo! Yo, this you?
什么
Sorry?
这是你的吗
Is this... Is this yours?
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry. What?
就是...这咖啡是你的吗
I just... Is this, uh... Is this coffee yours? No?
不是 我没要咖啡 - 没有吗 我的错
Oh, no. I didn't get a coffee. - Oh. My bad. I...
我还以为是...
I thought it was...
天啊...你... - 很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那是... - 该死 不
That's-That's... - Shit.
都怪我
That's my bad. Let me...
让我... - 不 嘿
Here, let me, uh-- - No. No. Hey. Hey, hey.
我没事 - 好吧
I'm-I'm good. - Okay.
好吗 - 要我给你买♥♥点东西吗
All right? - Can I buy you something?
不用 - 你没事吧
You good? - I'm fine. I got it.
都怪我 对不起 - 白♥痴♥
My bad, y'all. I'm sorry. - Idiot.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了 我表亲会在一个街区外等我们
Okay. My cousin's gonna meet us one block over.
我看看手♥机♥ 我会在他打开追踪软件前把它扔了
All right. Let me see the phone. Get rid of this thing before he turns on the tracking app.
好
Yeah, yeah.
快 我们走吧 - 好
Come on, let's go. - Yeah.
这个 谢谢你
This one. Thank you.
所以我们选了蛋糕 - 对
So, we went with cake? - Yep.
好吧
All right.
哇 看起来不错啊 - 我同意
Oh, wow. Looks great. - I agree.
除了上面写着“生日快乐 弗奈”
Except it says "Happy birthday, Final."
什么 不 - 是的
What? No. No, no, no, no, no. - Yeah.
我给他拼了两次
I spelled it for him twice.
没关系 我们只要...
That's okay. All we have to do is...
有米查姆的消息了吗
You heard from Meachum yet?
没有
No.
我们要去哪儿 - 什么
Yo, man. Where are we headed? - What?
你不是说什么舅舅吗
You said something about an uncle.
对 我舅舅米哈伊尔 在伯班克开了一家白俄♥罗♥斯♥舞厅
Yeah, my uncle Mikhail owns a Belarusian dance hall in Burbank.
那正在翻新 - 我们要躲在那里吗
It's being renovated. - That's where we're gonna hole up?
他能带我们离开
He can get us away.
就像我说的 他有人脉
Like I said, he's connected.
什么人脉
To what?
一切 - 他能帮我们两个脱身 对吧
Everything. - He's gonna help us both out, right?
当然
Of course.
他爱我 我就像他儿子
He loves me. I'm like son to him.
好了 德米特里
All right, Dmitry.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
舅舅 别紧张...
Uncle. Relax...
别紧张
Relax?
你带谁来我的餐厅了
Who the fuck did you bring to my restaurant?
你吼什么
Why are you yelling?
我刚出狱...
I just got out of jail...
出狱 怎么出的
Got out? Got out how?
我逃出来了
I got out.
你会把警♥察♥引来这里的 白♥痴♥
You are going to bring the police here, you imbecile!
嘿 我去下厕所
Hey, yo, man. I got to hit the head.
那... - 在那里
Is that, uh... Yeah. - It's there.
那边 - 好的 厕所
The toilet.
走廊
Hallway.
我该去哪里 他帮我来到这儿的
Where was I supposed to go? He helped me get here.
哪儿都行 就这里不行
Anywhere but here!
我是奥利弗拉 - 我时间不多 好吗
This is Oliveras. - Hey, listen. I don't have time to talk, okay?
我们偷了这部手♥机♥ 让谢泼德保持手♥机♥在线
We stole this phone. Have Shepherd keep it online
以防主人试图锁定它 - 好
in case the owner tries to block it. - Okay.
你可以用它追踪我 - 明白 你没事吧
You can just track me with it. - Got it. You okay?
没事 顺便说一句 误导出逃的事干得不错
Yeah. Hey, nice work on selling the escape, by the way.
弗诺杀你的心都有了 - 希望他有机会
Finau's ready to murder you. - Yeah, well, hopefully he gets the chance.
你确定没事吗
You sure you're okay?
你懂这种情况的
Yeah, you know what it's like.
除非濒临死亡 否则你不算真正活着
You're not really living unless you're close to dying.
什么 - 我得挂了
What? - I gotta go.
我刚收到米查姆的消息
I just heard from Meachum.
他听起来怎么样
How'd he sound?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
不过 我有种不详的预感
I got a bad feeling though.
他说了什么
What did he say?
一些废话 我在想个中深意呢
Some bullshit. It's... I'm just... I'm reading between the lines.
有定位吗 - 他偷了一部手♥机♥ 谢泼德在追踪
You got a location? - He stole a phone. Shepherd's tracking it.
他直接要求支援了吗
Did he directly ask for backup?
没有
No.
你想做什么 盯着他 还是让他自♥由♥发挥
Well, what do you wanna do, boss? You wanna put eyes on him or give him some rope?
这太荒谬了
This is absurd.
我们是一家人 但从我一进门
We're family and you're going to yell at me two seconds
你就冲我大喊大叫...
after I walk in the door...
对 我会一直吼你
Yes, and I'm going to keep yelling
因为你蠢得像头驴
because you have the sense of a goat.
嘿 伙计 我在找洗手间
Oh, hey, man. I'm just looking for the, uh... for the bathroom.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing down here?
我刚说了我在找洗手间
Like I just said, I'm-I'm just looking for the bathroom.
我有点迷路了 - 楼梯旁的洗手间吗
I got a little twisted around. - The bathroom right next to the stairs?
对 我一定是没看到
Yeah. Yeah, I must have missed it.
我不相信你
And I don't believe you.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表