剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
Yeah, it does.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
没事 我要继续整理 谢尔曼奥克斯房♥子的信息了
Uh, yeah. I'm gonna get back to crunching on the Sherman Oaks house.
好
Okay.
(服役记录)
乌索先生...
Mr. Vuso.
(2021年)
...接到你的电♥话♥我很惊讶
I was surprised to get your call.
好吧 在欧洲 我们有时会给 愿意重新考虑政策的
Yes, well. In Europe, we sometimes give a donation to government officials
政♥府♥官员捐款
who are willing to reconsider policy.
我以为这里不一样 但我大错特错了
I thought it was different here, but I was sorely mistaken.
我不明白 - 请收下这个
I don't understand. - Please accept this on my behalf.
作为交换 你可以 去强迫另一个私人停车场老板
In exchange, you will find another private lot owner to push around.
你听到他说的了
You heard him.
巴里乌索
Barry Vuso...
你因贿赂市政官员被捕了
...you're under arrest for bribing a city official.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师 我们会为你安排一位
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
面向前方
Face forward.
可以了
Got it.
我告诉你 那地方臭死了 我们火力不足
I'm telling you, the place reeks. We're outgunned.
我该去敲门问好吗
What am I supposed to do? Knock on the door and say howdy?
我去问问警长能不能派更多人手
All right. I'll ask my sergeant if he can assign more bodies.
不 别问他 告诉他 我就那么做
No, no. Don't ask him, tell him. That's what I do.
警官 我想知道 什么时候能和我的律师谈谈
Officer? I was wondering when I can speak to my attorney.
你见到律师的时候自然就见到了
You'll see your attorney when you fucking see your attorney.
现在退后
Now, stay back.
你有律师吗
Oh, you got a lawyer?
他当然有律师 看看他
Course he has a lawyer. Look at him.
他很有钱 对吧
He's rich, right?
你很有钱吗 伙计
You rich, man?
他很有钱 我能闻到钱的味道
Oh, he's rich. I can smell rich.
退后 - 你不是那个意思吧
Back up. - You don't mean that.
你不会那样跟朋友说话的 - 他不是你朋友吗
You wouldn't talk to a friend that way. - Yeah, he ain't your friend?
好吧 够了
All right, that's it.
行了
Come on.
嘿 够了 退后
Hey! That's enough. Back up!
行了 够了
Come on. Enough.
退后
Stay back.
够了
That's enough.
退后 混♥蛋♥
Get back, motherfuckers.
扶他起来
Get him up.
我试图追踪经过改装的卡车上的 摄像头信♥号♥♥
I tried to trace the camera streaming signals from the reskinned truck
看看信♥号♥♥接收端那边是谁
to see who has access to the feed.
都是加密隐藏的
It's all encrypted and masked.
值得一试 - 对
It was worth a shot. - Yeah.
好吧 我继续研究银行对账单
Okay. I'm back to poring over bank statements,
我想找到另一个VKN公♥司♥的采购品
trying to find another VKN Ltd. purchase.
我可以帮忙
I can help you with that.
好 这些吗
Yeah, these ones?
听着 我姐妹莫莉要来镇上了
So, get this. My sister Molly's coming to town.
姐妹 比你大还是小
Sister? Older or younger?
她比我大一岁 但是个彻头彻尾的灾难
Uh, she's a year older. But an absolute disaster.
所以就像你一样
So, just like you.
不 她一点都不像我
No, she's nothing like me.
她去了费尔节
She went Fyre Fest
这应该能说明些问题 - 她去了费尔音乐节
if that tells you anything. - She went to Fyre Festival?
这太能说明问题了 - 对
Okay, that tells me a lot. - Yeah.
她总是在寻找下一个派对 社交媒体网红什么的
She's always looking for the next party. Instagram influencer, whatever bullshit.
对 就像我说的 一场灾难
Yeah, like I said, a disaster.
听起来她很有意思
No, she sounds like fun.
不是的 现在她... - 等等
She's not. And now, she's... - Hold on.
(赎回押品)
嗯 好吧
Whoa, yeah, okay.
六个月前 VKN买♥♥下了 戈拉塔圣巴巴拉北部的一块地
Six months ago, VKN purchased land just north of Santa Barbara in Goleta.
地址是什么
What's the address?
帕洛里奥3529号♥
It's 3529 Palo Rio.
转到会议室 - 好
Uh, transfer to the conference room. - Yeah.
在戈拉塔占地约38公顷
Ninety-five acres in Goleta,
圣巴巴拉东北35公里处
22 miles north and east of Santa Barbara.
这个农场在一月份 以1900万美元的价格出♥售♥
This farm sold in January for 19 million.
这里有个建筑
There's a structure right here.
估计面♥积♥不到1800平方米
Estimated size, 19,000 square feet.
足够装下两辆失踪的拖车
Big enough to hold both our missing tractor-trailers.
没错
That's right.
米查姆 奥利弗拉 贝尔 弗诺 去那里看看
All right, Meachum, Oliveras, Bell, Finau, get up there and check it out.
谢泼德 应该要有一份
Shepherd, there should be a report
美国邮政车外观的报告
coming in on the American Postal Service skin.
干得好 贝尔
Nice work, Bell.
(戈拉塔)
农民都去哪了
Where are all the farmers?
没有采摘者
Or pickers?
什么人都没有
Anyone.
这些肥料足够20个俄克拉荷马城使用
This is enough fertilizer for 20 Oklahoma Cities.
而且没有卡车
And no trucks.
该死
Okay.
它们刚刚还在这里
They were just here.
每个袋子里有约23公斤肥料
Fifty pounds of fertilizer in each bag,
也就是说每辆车里 有超过20吨♥的硝酸铵
which means there's over 45,000 pounds of ammonium nitrate in each vehicle.
这些痕迹与加拉格尔卡车工厂的 轮胎痕迹相符 它们曾经就在这里
The tracks match Gallagher truck factory release tire treads. They were here.
有了裂变材料的证据
And with evidence of the fissile material,
我们必须假设每辆卡车都装满了 且正在移♥动♥中
we have to assume that each truck is loaded and on the move.
联邦大楼是试验场
The federal building was a fucking test run.
当地治安官在大教堂橡树路 和戈拉塔101号♥公路的
Local sheriffs put roadblocks on Cathedral Oaks Road
两个入口设置了路障
and the two entrances to the 101 out of Goleta.
拦停了很多车 没有发现
Lot of stops, no bombs.
在接下来的六个小时里 尽量睡个好觉
All right, I want you all to get as much sleep as you can.
之后 我们要连续工作48个小时
In the next six hours after that, we go 48 on
直到我们抓到或击毙他
until we either have this guy in our hands or in the ground.
我有很好的预感
I have a good sense of these things.
这是最后一击了
We're in the final push.
我来开车
I'll drive.
你呢
Hey, what about you?
你也需要休息
You gotta get some rest too.
你先吧
I'm right behind you.
天啊 谢天谢地
Oh, my God. Thank God.
我在这里坐了一个小时了 - 莫莉
I've been sitting here for, like, an hour. - Molly.
我给你发了五百条短♥信♥ - 我知道 我一直很忙
I tried to send you, like, 500 texts. - Yeah, I know. I've been busy.
好吧 去洗个澡 换好衣服
Okay, well, get showered and get dressed
因为我们要去南好莱坞 然后去学院俱乐部
because we are going to SoHo and then we are going to the Academy.
不 我们不去
No, we're not.
别这样 埃文 我刚到这里 而且我认为...
Come on, Evan. I just got here. And I think...
莫莉 你没在听我说话
Molly. Molly, you are not listening to me,
好吗 我在联邦特别小组工作
okay? I think... That-- I am on a federal task force.
这辈子就一次
Just for once in your life
你能不能考虑一下别人 而不是你自己
could you think about anybody other than yourself?
你在这里并不安全
And, please, go back to wherever it is that you came from
所以请回到你原来的地方去
because you are not safe here.
天啊
Oh, my God.
埃文
Evan...
这里没有观众
...there's no audience here.
废话留给那些不了解你过去的人吧
You can save the bullshit for those who don't know how you used to be.
我以前怎么了
How I used to be?
是啊 如果你还记得 你喝到吐的时候 还是我帮你扶着头发呢
Yeah. I held your hair while you crashed, if you'll remember.
好吧 - 总之 好了 算了
Okay. - Anyway, okay. Forget it.
给你
Here.
你以前很有意思的
You used to be fun.
给我留着门 这样我就不用破窗而入了
Oh, and leave the door open for me so I don't have to break a window later.
我来拿
I can get it.
交给我
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表