剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
好啊 我们走吧
Yeah. Let's go.
等我们回来
When we get back.
我爸一直说:“你不能当警♥察♥”
So my dad kept saying, "You can't be a cop. You can't be a cop."
我哥哥马蒂已经上医学院了
Now, my brother Matty, he was already in med school.
我哥哥利亚姆也在医学院
Actually my other brother Liam was also in med school.
所以我想“家里有两个医生就够了”
So I thought to myself, "Two doctors in the family's got to be enough."
当警♥察♥是我一辈子的梦想 为什么我不试试呢 对吧
I wanted to cop my whole life, why not give it a shot, right?
所以 我在丹伯里干了四年 然后在哈里斯堡又干了五年
So I do four years at Danbury, then five more at Harrisburg.
我认识一个警探 他的朋友在特勤局工作
And this homicide detective I knew had a friend who was in the Secret Service,
他一直说那里很好
kept saying how great it was.
所以我就想:“管他呢”
So I figured, I don't know, what the hell,
“填份申请 谁知道会怎样”对吧
fill out an application, who knows, right?
接下来 我就在去佐治亚州格林科 加入♥联♥邦执法训练中心的路上了
Next thing I know, I'm on my way to Glynco, Georgia to attend FLETC.
你走的这条路很有意思
That's a pretty interesting path.
对吧 我在营地的头五年…
Right? Now the first five years I spent in counterfeit--
嘿 菲茨 -在
Hey, Fitz? -Yeah?
你叫菲茨 对吗 -对
You go by Fitz, right? -Yep.
有没有其他探员说过你话很多
Any other agents ever tell you you talk a lot?
当然有 不是 以前有人这么说过
Sure. Yeah. No. I-I've been told that before.
也许这就是他们让我 一个人一桌的原因
But probably why they put me on a desk by myself to be honest.
但我知道在必要的时候要怎么闭嘴
But I know how to put a cork in it if I have to.
比如在保护小组里 你跟总统与第♥一♥夫♥人♥在一起
Like if you're on protection detail, you're with the President, the First Lady,
你得知道自己身处…
you gotta know that you're in a cone of…
没错
Right.
明白了
Got it.
帕特里夏佩雷斯在这里被发现
So, Patricia Perez was found here.
宣言就藏在这里
Manifesto was hidden over here.
我看看
Okay. All righty.
小屋业主那边的进展如何
Where we at with the owners of the cabin?
这是一家新加坡房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥ 名叫百光控股
Uh, it's actually a Singaporean real estate company named Beruang Holdings.
业主正在从海外回来的路上 他愿意和我们谈谈
The owner's on his way back from overseas. Apparently he's willing to talk to us.
百光在美国西部拥有几处房♥产
Beruang owns several properties in the western US.
我会告诉你细节
I'll loop you in on the details.
好 我们来做个主文件 这样就不会争论不休了
Yeah, do that. Let's get a master file going so we're not banging heads together, okay?
我可以帮忙 -谢了 伙计
I can help with that. - Thanks, man.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, fellas.
天啊
Holy shit.
我要下去了
I'm going down.
天啊
Jesus.
开灯
Lights.
(《倒计时》下集预告)
凶手做足了功课
Our killer did his homework.
他知道他可以进入私人射击场
He knew that he had access to his own personal firing range.
他跑了
He's running!
外国公♥司♥和政♥治♥可能很棘手
Foreign corporations and politics can be tricky.
州长先生 请…
Mr. Governor, please.
我来告诉你我知道的消息 凶手也在威胁我的生命
Let me tell you what I know. The man who committed that murder is also threatening my life
以及美国总统的生命
and the life of the President of the United States.
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表