剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
首先 我们收♥购♥一家合法的企业
First, we find a legitimate business to buy...
这样当你花钱时
so that when you spend cash...
就不会引起政♥府♥的注意
...the government remains... unconcerned.
我在深入调查罗尔夫莫罗佐夫
I'm digging deep on Rolf Morozov.
以前的工作 兵役 家庭 财务 一切信息
Previous employment, military service, family, finances, the works.
有什么我能帮忙的尽管说
Great. Let me know where I can help.
我正在调查从房♥屋楼上收集的证据
I'm on evidence gathered from the upper floors of the house.
家具 衣服 抽屉 厨房♥用具 收据
So, uh, furniture, clothes, drawers, kitchen appliances, receipts.
嗯 我在查房♥子的买♥♥卖♥♥ 抵押记录 房♥产税
Yeah. I'm on the sale of the house, mortgage records, property taxes.
还有附近的餐馆 杂货店
Also, restaurants in the area, grocery stores.
任何能体现 沃尔切克日常生活习惯的摄像头
Anyone with a camera that can show us Volchek's daily habits.
我们交换一下意见 - 好
Okay, great. Let's compare notes. - Yeah.
我还在等着确认其他尸体的身份
I'm still waiting on the other bodies in the basement to be identified,
确认身份后我就进行生物信息核对 - 好
but I'll bio them as soon as I get an ID. - Okay.
好的
All right.
办公桌不好用吗 - 这边离冰箱更近
Desk wasn't working for you? - I figure I'm closer to the fridge this way.
别碰那里面我的食物
Don't touch my Roscoe's in there, by the way.
太迟了
Too late.
真的很好吃
It's really good.
这是地下室爆♥炸♥案的吗
Uh, is this from the basement explosion?
我一直不喜欢盯着电脑显示器
Yeah, I'm just not much for staring at computer monitors, you know?
我喜欢所有东西的复印件
I like to get hard copies of everything.
我想在这堆废墟或保险箱里
I just figure that there's gotta be something
一定有什么东西是他不想留下的
in this rubble or something in the safe that he didn't mean to leave.
我会继续从领♥事♥馆♥那边调查
Well, I'm gonna keep working that Consulate angle,
但如果你需要人帮忙提出新观点 就告诉我一声
but let me know when you need a fresh set of eyes.
好
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你没告诉大家那件事...
thank you for not telling everybody about, uh...
你知道的
You know.
米查姆 我不是 《健康保险携带与责任法案》
I'm not gonna HIPAA you, Meachum.
话虽如此 我觉得你该跟布莱斯聊聊
That said, I do think you should say something to Blythe.
做你想做的事 我不是在强迫你
Look, do what you want. I'm not gonna force you.
但所有人都一次又一次地证明了
But all of these people have proved their mettle again, and again.
他们跟你一样坚强
They're just as tough as you.
他们应该知道 当他们的生命危在旦夕时
They deserve to know that they have a ticking time bomb standing next to them
他们身边就有一个定时炸♥弹♥
when their lives are on the line.
(为了纪念达蒙艾伦德鲁)
好吧
Fine.
今天吗
Today?
今天
Today.
听着 我不想坐办公室 但是...
I mean, look, I don't wanna get benched, but
如果布莱斯决定要这样 那我服从命令
if that's what Blythe decides to do, then so be it.
好
Yeah.
很好
Good.
我会想办法从外部处理这个案子
I'll just find a way to work the case from the outside.
嘿 希瑟
Hey, Heather.
布莱斯在哪儿 我要跟他聊几分钟
Hey. Where's Blythe? I need a couple of minutes.
他刚走 他去领♥事♥馆♥了
You just missed him. He's heading to the Consulate.
好吧
Okay.
(汉考克公园)
我对昨晚发生的事有个推测
I have a theory about what happened last night.
抱歉 请原谅 我...
I'm sorry. You'll have to forgive me. I--
你的人在沃尔切克的房♥子里被杀了
Your men were killed inside a house owned by Volchek.
我不知道是因为意见不合 还是计划出了问题 或...
And I don't know if it was a disagreement, or plans gone wrong,
你和嫌疑人的真实关系
or what exactly your relationship is with the suspect.
我只知道我们现在有同样的问题
All I know is that we have the same problem now.
沃尔切克
Volchek.
我也有个想法 布莱斯探员
I too have a theory, Agent Blythe.
我认为联邦调查局 入侵了领♥事♥馆♥的电脑
I have a theory that the FBI broke into this consulate's computers
并已找到了我们关于沃尔切克的文件
and already found our files on Volchek.
事实上 你的非法盗窃
In fact, the only reason your illegal theft
没有成为重大国际事件的唯一原因
isn't a major international incident
是我不想让我们的东道国难堪
is because I did not want to embarrass our host country.
还是因为你不想让自己难堪
Or is it because you don't wanna be embarrassed yourself, Consul General Astapov?
你是更关心自己的处境
Is it because you're more concerned with your position
还是更关心一个本土恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
than you are about the fact that you got a homegrown terrorist out there
即将在你的东道国犯下滔天罪行
about to commit an unspeakable act on your host country?
不是所有东西都在电脑文件里
Not everything's in computer files.
你的人找到了沃尔切克 他们要么是太傲慢
Your men found Volchek, and they were either too arrogant
要么是太愚蠢 于是决定单独对付他
or too stupid and decided to confront him alone.
因为他们的傲慢 他们现在已经变成碎片了
They're in a thousand pieces now because of their arrogance.
我不会...
I won't...
让你进来... - 现在不是隐瞒信息的时候
I won't have you come in here-- - Now is not the time to withhold information.
我需要你所知晓的一切
I need everything you got.
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office.
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office.
好吧
Fine.
我会绕过你
I'll go around you.
我会让华盛顿联♥系♥你们的大使
I'll have Washington reach out to your ambassador
告诉他这里发生的一切 - 出去
and tell him exactly what's going on here. - Out.
这都是你的责任
This is on you.
费舍尔副局长与凯利执行助理局长的 安全视频电♥话♥会议安排好了
I have the SVTC set up with Deputy Director Fischer and EAD Kelly.
有什么消息 内森 - 先生们
What do you have, Nathan? - Gentlemen.
感谢你们抽出时间参会
Thank you for taking the time.
有个暴♥力♥极端分子 拥有三辆40吨♥重的拖车
We have a violent extremist in possession of three forty-ton tractor-trailers
里面的裂变材料 足以对美国任何一座城市
with enough fissile material to inflict maximum damage on
造成最大破坏
any city in America.
我们知道他在白俄♥罗♥斯♥的名字
We know his name from his home country Belarus
是鲍里斯乌索维奇
was Borys Vusovich,
但自2019年以来 他使用了多个身份
but he's used multiple identities since 2019,
包括约瑟普霍瓦特和沃尔切克这个姓
including Joseph Horvat and the surname Volchek,
名字不详
first name unknown.
他曾在白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 特种作战部队的军械处服役
He has ordnance experience with the Belarusian SSO.
好 - 情况已变得更糟糕
Perfect. - You can see in the 302s,
我们认为他在自己的住所 使用简易爆♥炸♥装置
we believe he killed three security detail from his own consulate
杀死了自己领♥事♥馆♥的三名安保人员
using IEDs in his residence.
总领事阿斯塔波夫帮不上忙
The Consul General Astapov has been unhelpful.
如果能从华盛顿给他施压 我会万分感激
Would appreciate any pressure you could bring to bear on him from Washington.
绝对没问题 我们与政♥府♥关系密切
Absolutely. We're tied in tightly with State.
白宫会插手这件事
The White House is on this.
大使将被传唤 - 非常感谢
The ambassador will get summoned. - Appreciate it.
各部门已经准备好采取行动了
The whole Interagency is spun up on this,
我们每天在战情室做两次简报
and we're briefing in the Situation Room twice daily.
我们会继续进行干扰 以免他们干涉你的行动
We'll continue running interference to keep them out of your hair.
集中精力找到这个人 有消息就告诉我们
Concentrate on finding this guy, but, uh, keep us in the loop.
好 - 我们已从匡提科调来了人♥质♥救援队
Great. - We've deployed HRT and HMRU out of Quantico.
和危险品事故响应队 若你需要 洛斯阿♥拉♥米托斯警局也准备就绪
Have them pre-staged in Los Alamitos if you need them.
你需要什么人手都可以
You got a green light on any asset you need.
不惜一切代价 - 谢谢 我会随时告知
Whatever it takes. - Thank you. I'll keep you informed.
(2021年)
乌索先生
Mr. Vuso.
你不必... 我不知道我们为什么还要这么做
Oh, you don't have to... I don't even know why we're doing that anymore.
洛杉矶健康检查员说 “这是我的私人领地”
LA health examiner is like, "This is my personal fiefdom."
她是第一个锁门的 也是最后一个开门的
She was the first to lock down, last to open too.
现在不是2020年了 对吧
This ain't 2020.
是的 好吧...
Yes. Well,
解封了真好 快乐的人又开始做生意了
it's nice to be outside. And happy people are doing business again.
我完全同意 乌索先生
My sentiments exactly, Mr. Vuso.
很高兴听到你这么说
I'm-I'm glad to hear you say that.
我想收♥购♥所有十个停车场
My interest is for all ten parking lots.
这个决定非常明智
And that is a very wise decision.
这是家族企业 这些停车场
This is a family business, these lots.
我不想让不同的买♥♥家将其分割
I'd hate to carve them up between buyers.
我想聊聊价格问题 - 我喜欢你 乌索先生
I'd like to resolve the price. - I like you, Mr. Vuso.
我同意你说的三千万美元 因为你要买♥♥下这十个停车场
I can meet your thirty million, since you're taking all ten lots.
那我们成交了 - 我们成交了
Then we have a deal. - We have a deal.
看这里
Oh. See here.
那些是好莱坞的卡车
Those are Hollywood trucks.
他们要在接下来的八天里租用停车场
They're renting the lot for the next eight days.
一本万利啊
Printing money.
那是你刚才买♥♥入的资产
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表