剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
六个月前 VKN买♥♥下了 戈拉塔圣巴巴拉北部的一块地
Six months ago, VKN purchased land just north of Santa Barbara in Goleta.
它们刚刚还在这里
They were just here.
所有人都一次又一次地 证明了自己的坚强
All of these people have proved their mettle again and again.
他们应该知道 当他们的生命危在旦夕时
They deserve to know that they have a ticking time bomb
他们身边就有一个定时炸♥弹♥
standing next to them when their lives are on the line.
沃尔切克打算引爆一枚脏弹
Volchek intends to set off a dirty bomb.
如果他成功了 我们任何人都撑不到周日了
If he's successful, there won't be Sundays for any of us.
在巷子里等我 我会把一切资料都给你
Meet me at the alley. I'll give you everything.
不
No.
我需要紧急救助
I need a 10-33.
地点...
At the corner of...
在...
of...
倒计时
第一季第九集
什么
God. What?
我是米查姆
This is Meachum.
你在哪儿 - 我五分钟后到
Where are you? - I'll be there in five.
有消息吗
Anything?
打扰一下 我需要内森布莱斯的信息 一位联邦官员...
Excuse me, ma'am. I need some information on Nathan Blythe. He's a federal officer--
就像我跟另一个人说的 现在没有最新消息
Like I told the other one, I do not have an update at this time.
我是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的警探...
Listen, I'm an LAPD detective--
我不管你是不是英格兰国王
I don't care if you're the king of England.
外科主任通知后 你会得知最新消息
You'll get an update when the chief surgeon updates you.
那是...
That's...
搞什么鬼 - 是啊
Fuck was that? - Yeah.
感谢你的帮助
胡里奥
Julio?
在呢
Yes?
天啊
Oh, my God.
或者我应该说贝尔特兰医生
Or I should say Dr. Beltran.
不 叫我胡里奥就好
No. No, no, no. Julio's good.
我不知道你在洛杉矶
I didn't know you were in LA.
是啊 芝加哥的冬天太冷了 算上实习 我在这里九年了
Yeah. Chicago winters. Nine years, counting my residency.
要是再也看不到雪就好了
If I never see snow again, it'll be too soon.
我确定你看不到了
I bet.
你怎么样 我母亲说 你是什么秘密特工
How about you? My mom says you're some kind of secret agent.
缉毒局 - 真的吗
DEA. - Really?
哇
Wow.
我就知道你会做些了不起的事 你总是很酷
Yeah, I always knew you were gonna do something epic. You always had that cool factor.
没有
No.
嘿 听着 我在办一个联邦案件
Hey, listen. Um, I'm working a federal case,
我们的老大内森布莱斯 他今早被送来了医院
and our boss, Nathan Blythe, was brought in this morning.
护士什么都不跟我们说
The admitting nurse will not tell us anything.
布莱斯 是叫这个吗 - 对 布莱斯
Blythe? Like it sounds? - Yeah. B-L-Y-T-H-E.
等我一下 - 好
All right. Give me a minute. - Okay.
我会去看看 - 谢谢
I'll check. - Thank you.
嘿 我凶案组的朋友说 犯罪现场在南边几个街区
Hey. My buddy in Homicide said the crime scene is a few blocks south.
第三街跟希尔街交叉口的巷子
Uh, the alley where Third crosses Hill.
我们应该去看看 - 好
We should check it out. - Yeah.
我想你们都是为内森布莱斯来的
I assume you're all here about Nathan Blythe.
对 - 好的
Yeah. - Okay.
创伤外科医生取出了刺穿物
Trauma surgeon removed an impaled object.
从他胸腔里取出一把刀
A knife through his thoracic cage.
早期诊断是锐器刺入伤
Early diagnosis is the sharp force intrusion missed his lungs and kidneys.
没有伤到肺和肾
He's in surgery now to explore
他正在接受手术 检查是否有器官损伤或内出血
any possible organ damage or internal bleeding.
要多长时间
How long?
一个小时 或者过久
Hour. Maybe more.
好的 谢谢你 胡里奥
Okay. Thank you, Julio.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you, Amber.
我也是 - 常联♥系♥
You too. - Don't be a stranger.
我们没必要全都留在这里
Look, there's no point in us standing around here.
弗诺 奥利弗拉和我去看看现场
Um, Finau, Oliveras and I will walk a few blocks down, check out the scene.
那我们去弄清楚 为什么布莱斯在巷子里
Then we can head back and try and figure out why Blythe was in that alley in the first place.
我去把电♥话♥留给主治医生 - 好
Yeah. I'll leave my number with the attending.
好吧 我们...
All right. Let's, uh...
我们去找些警♥察♥来 我想要所有人去敲门谈话
Let's get a couple blues. I want every window on this thing knocked.
如果幸运的话 也许能找到目击证人
If we're lucky, maybe we'll get a witness.
弗拉格勒 克劳森
Flagler. Clausen.
米查姆
Ah, Meachum.
我还以为你去联邦调查局了 - 所以我才来这里
I thought you went federal on us. - That's why I'm here.
你也是吗 大块头 - 他们让我去哪我就去哪
You too, big guy? - I just go where they tell me, brother.
她是奥利弗拉 缉毒局的
Oh, this is Oliveras. She's DEA.
我认得他 他是总领事
I recognize him. He's the, uh, consul general.
没错
That's right.
约瑟夫阿斯塔波夫 白俄♥罗♥斯♥公民
Iosif Astapov. Belarusian citizen.
割喉而死
Got the Russian necktie.
我们还没找到刀 - 在迪格尼医院
We haven't found the knife. - It's at Dignity.
创伤外科医生 从我们老大身上取出来的
Trauma surgeon pulled it out of our boss.
内森布莱斯 他是联邦探员
Nathan Blythe. He's a fed.
但凶手不是他 所以还有第三个人
But he didn't do this. Which means there was a third party involved.
我在想布莱斯是来 跟阿斯塔波夫见面的
I'm thinking that, uh, Blythe showed up to meet up with Astapov,
但沃尔切克或他的手下
but Volchek or somebody that worked for Volchek
已经在跟踪那个外交官了 割了他的喉咙 把他留在了这里
was already following the diplomat. Slices his throat, leaves him here.
布莱斯突然接近
Then Blythe approaches out of the blue.
袭击者认为他还得再杀第二个人
The attacker thinks he's got a two for one,
捅了布莱斯
sticks Blythe,
出于某种原因 他逃跑了 布莱斯爬回他的车
fucks off for some reason, then Blythe crawls his way back to his car,
叫了紧急救助
calls in a 10-33.
我是这么想的
That's what I think.
嗯 我同意
Yeah. I like it.
法医来过了吗 - 还没有
We get Forensics down here yet? - Not yet.
好吧
Okay.
如果布莱斯是来见阿斯塔波夫的
If Blythe was coming to meet Astapov,
为什么约在市中心的巷子里
why downtown in an alley?
为什么不去领♥事♥馆♥公事公办呢
Why not official business at the consulate?
外交官希望避人耳目
Diplomat didn't want eyes on him.
公事公办意味着有公开记录
Because if it was official business, it's public record.
所以 他可能有情报要给布莱斯 但他不想让别人知道
Probably had some information for Blythe he wanted to keep on the down-low.
我想看看那辆车里面 - 这辆吗
I'd like a look inside that car. - This one?
嘿 你们把一切都拍下来了吗 - 还没有
Hey, did you guys photograph everything? - Not yet.
我想让你们看看我老大车里的东西
Might be something in my boss's car I wanna show you. Come here.
你戴手套了吗
Excuse me. You got gloves on?
请把后备箱打开
Need to open up the trunk, please.
米查姆 我们得走了 - 好
Meachum, we gotta get going. - What? Okay. Yeah.
你想给我们看什么
What did you wanna show us?
我以为他可能想去拿武器 但...
Shit. Thought there were weapons back here that he was trying to get to, but, uh,
没有 这里是空的 所以...
nope. It's empty. So...
既然现在打开了 你们可以拍照了 不用谢我
But, hey, now that it's open you guys can photograph it. So you're welcome.
有布莱斯的消息吗
Any news on Blythe?
没有 - 现场有什么发现吗
Uh, negative. - Anything from the scene?
这在阿斯塔波夫的车上
This was in Astapov's car.
我认为他要把它给布莱斯 看起来像官方报告
I think he was gonna pass it to Blythe. Looks like official reports,
都是白俄♥罗♥斯♥语
all in Belarusian.
你从现场拿走的 - 是啊
You took it from the scene? - I did.
我们现在不用担心证据链
I don't think we're worried about chain of evidence at this point.
给我吧
Well, pass it here.
谢泼德 我们来梳理翻译吧
Shepherd, you and me, let's start combing through this translation, okay?
好
Yeah.
阿米娜
Mina.
如果你整晚不回家 我会很担心
You don't come home all night, it makes me worry.
对不起 我都没注意到 这边的情况非常糟糕
Yeah. Sorry. I... I didn't even notice. Things are going crazy here.
嘿 听着
Hey, uh, listen.
你应该带着孩子们 去棕榈泉看望你父母
You should take the girls and go see your parents in Palm Springs.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我只是觉得最好离开洛杉矶一段时间
I just think it's probably best to get out of LA for a while.
那你跟我们一起去
Then you come with us.
好 你们先走 我随后就到
Yeah, yeah. Yeah. I'll be right behind you.
好吧 孩子们已经上学去了
Okay. Well, the girls are already in school.
是啊
Right.
她们今天要去藤街参加公园诗朗诵
And they have Poetry in the Park at the Vine today.
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表