剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
Come on.
这是枪击发生时在收银台的店员
This is the clerk that was manning the cash register at the time of the shooting.
你叫什么名字?
Hey, what's your name?
特洛伊 - 特洛伊什么?
Troy. - Troy what?
巴拉德 - 不如告诉我们你看到了什么?
Ballard. - Okay. Why don't you tell us what you saw, Troy Ballard?
说真的 我能问个问题吗?
Yo, man. Can I, like, ask a question though for real?
你们完事后能让新闻摄影机拍我吗?
Can I go talk to those news cameras over there when you guys are done?
为什么? - 那很棒啊
Why? - Just, like, that would be sick.
你为什么想让凶手知道你是谁?
Why would you want whoever did that to know who you are?
我没想过这个
I didn't think about that.
我们重新开始吧 告诉我们你看到了什么
All right. Let's start over. Tell us what you saw.
嗯 当然 伙计
Oh, uh, yeah. Sure, man.
说实话 我什么都没听到
So, uh, you know, keeping it straight up. I didn't hear nothing, you know?
没有枪声 只是有人开始尖叫
No gunshot, just, uh, some screaming started.
我听到了尖叫声 然后我看到了有人在跑
I heard that, and then, uh, I saw some of them people running,
从那里跑开了
like high-key bolting away from there.
然后有人进来 大喊着“有枪手”
And then, uh, someone came in and screamed "Active shooter," like that.
我以前在克恩高中经常做射击演习
I used to do these, uh, shooter drills at Kern High,
所以我就躲在收银台后面蹲下
so I just got down behind the register and stayed down.
我没站起来
I was not getting up.
你没看到子弹从哪里射来 也没看到谁中枪了吗?
You didn't see where the shot came from or who was hit?
什么都没看到 - 那些摄像头呢?
I saw nothing. - What about those cameras?
有监控录像吗? - 有
We have video of everything? -Y-Yeah.
有的 我们有间保安室 但钥匙在道克曼先生那里
Yeah, we got a security room, but, uh, Mr. Dockman keeps the keys, so...
所以你就躲在下面?
So you just stayed down?
躲了差不多20分钟 然后警♥察♥来了
For, like, 20 minutes for real, until the cops showed up.
没有20分钟 - 就是20分钟
It wasn't 20. - Yo, it was.
也就十几分钟
More like ten.
20分 没错
Nah. Twenty. It was.
嘿
Hey.
道克曼先生来了 他是老板
Oh, that's him. Mr. Dockman. He's the owner.
道克曼先生? 道克曼先生?
Mr. Dockman. Mr. Dockman.
怎么了? - 你有保安室的钥匙吗?
Yes. - Do you have keys to the security room?
有啊 跟我来
Sure, yes. Follow me.
很好
Great.
所以 子弹从这边射来
So, the bullet comes in from here.
头部以这个角度弹回
Head snaps back at this angle,
所以枪手肯定在高速公路东边的山上
so shooter had to be in the hills east of the freeway.
我们是这么认为的
That's what we believe, yes.
绝对是狙♥击♥枪♥
Yeah, it's definitely a sniper shot.
你能往前倒一下吗? 我想看看我们的反应时间
Can you run it forward? I wanna see our response time.
是20分钟
It was 20 minutes.
不是20分钟
It wasn't 20 minutes.
好 等等
Uh, yeah. Yeah, hang on.
好了
Okay.
16分钟12秒
Sixteen minutes, 12.
不是20分钟 - 等等 贝尔 倒回去几分钟
Not 20. - Wait. Bell, go back a few minutes.
好
Yeah.
你有什么发现?
What do you got?
我看到了一些东西
I saw something.
那里 - 好
There. - Yeah.
那是谁?
Who is that?
天啊
Holy shit.
他从她车上拿走了什么东西吗?
Did he take something from her car?
我们得没收这段视频
We're gonna need to confiscate this video.
我们用了局里所有的增强软件
We've used every bit of enhancement software that the bureau has,
以及一些开源的人工智能 这是最清晰的视频画面
plus a few from open source AI, and this is as clear as the video's gonna get.
很好 看不出胡子是不是假的 看不出他戴不戴眼镜...
Great. Can't tell if the beard is fake, if he wears glasses...
甚至看不出他的头发是什么颜色
Can't even tell what color his hair is.
这些摄像头型号♥太旧
Well, these cameras are ancient.
一只虫子死在镜头前 谁知道是什么时候的事
I mean, this one had a bug die in front of the lens who knows how long ago.
托德似乎知道摄像头在哪里 你们看到了吗?
Looks like Todd knew where the cameras were. You see that?
他从没在摄像头前露过脸
Never turns his face flush.
你认为他在杀人地点踩过点吗?
You think he scouted out the kill site?
也就是说他知道她的日程安排和习惯
That would mean that he knew her schedule. Her habits...
对 他不是只凭直觉做事
Yeah. Not just flying by the seat of his pants.
布莱斯和菲茨在哪儿? - 被传到萨克拉门托了
Where's Blythe and Fitz? - They were summoned to Sacramento.
萨克拉门托
谢尔比州长
Governor Shelby.
内森 出什么事了?
Nathan, what the hell happened?
调查...
The investigation is on--
我的新闻秘书霍普米勒被残忍♥地枪杀
My press secretary Hope Miller gets shot down in cold blood.
而就在几天前 我刚得知我的生命受到威胁?
This is just days after I learn there's a threat against my life.
我认为这两者是有联♥系♥的
It is my belief the two are related, yes, governor.
那又怎样?外面有个疯子在开枪杀人?
So what? There's a psychopath out there just shooting people?
我们不知道如何确定枪手的特征
Well, we don't know how to characterize the shooter,
但我可以向你保证 我们会尽一切可能进行调查
but I can assure you we're pursuing every investigative avenue.
我认为这会对你造成直接威胁 且情况危急
I will say I think the threat is active and dangerous.
我建议你加强安保
Mister governor, I advise you to increase your security
在我们消除威胁之前 不要去公共场所
and stay out of public places until we can neutralize the threat.
总统要来这里参加筹款活动
President of the United States is coming here for a fundraiser.
我建议你取消这次活动
It is my recommendation that you cancel the event.
内森
Nathan.
这次访问对我来说是个跳板
This visit is a launching pad for me.
总统可能会直接支持我成为提名的继任者
The president may outright endorse me as his successor to the nomination.
我理解
I understand.
在那之前 你要抓住这个混♥蛋♥
You catch this asshole before then.
莫莉:
嘿 如果你有空的话 来楼下见我
我在调查案子呢
I'm in the middle of an investigation.
你总是在调查案子
You're always in the middle of an investigation.
我是认真的 你去哪儿了? - 天啊 好吧
Molly, I'm serious. Where have you been? - Oh, my God. All right.
我收到你的短♥信♥了 但我当时在卡波...
I-I got your messages, but I was down in Cabo and...
时间有点变化... - 就一个小时的时差
I think the time change just kind of-- - There is a one-hour time difference.
我不知道
Well, I didn't, uh, know that.
好吧 我现在做不到 - 等等 我不是...
Okay, then I can't do this right now. - Okay. No, wait.
我没想做什么
I'm not... I'm not... I'm not trying to do anything.
我真的很感谢你的关心
I... I actually do appreciate the concern.
我想我需要重新开始
I think I need a reset.
真的
Seriously.
我知道你觉得我没什么自知之明
I know that you don't consider me a, uh, self-aware person,
但我可以承认 即使让我自己来看
but I can admit that I've been going a little hard.
我也有点过分
Even for me.
所以 我要冷静冷静 找回自己
And so I am going to just chill out and get my feet back underneath me.
是吗?
You are?
是的
I am.
所以 今天晚上 或任何时候 你都可以过来
So I'll tell you what, just come over tonight, or whenever you can, and, um,
我会自己在那儿看糟糕的电视节目
I will be there, alone, watching bad television.
这段时间我不会再出去了
There's no more going out. For a while.
是吗?
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 我一有空就过去
I will come over as soon as I catch a break.
好 我随时都在
Okay. I will... ...be there.
最好是这样
You better be.
我会的
I will.
嘿 老大 我们认为托德从霍普米勒的车里拿了些东西
Hey, boss. Uh, we think that Todd took something from Hope Miller's car.
看起来像什么?
What did it look like?
太模糊了 看不出来
Well, it was too blurry to tell,
但他的头在副驾驶车门那里 停留了20到25秒
but he had his head inside the passenger door for a good 20, 25 seconds.
我们查了那辆车的一切并清点了清单吗?
Tell me we've processed that car for everything and took an inventory of it.
都在加州公路巡警手上
CHP has it in their possession.
我跟菲茨要去她公♥关♥公♥司♥的萨克拉门托分公♥司♥面谈
Great. Fitz and I are about to interview the Sacramento branch of her PR firm.
我们会看看她平时的随身携带物品 然后和清单进行对比
We'll see what she normally had with her and we'll compare it to the inventory.
好
Okay.
米勒▪冈萨雷斯▪梅尔
你知道霍普去洛杉矶时车里有什么吗?
Do you know what Hope had in her car when she left for Los Angeles?
她会带着笔记本电脑
Uh, she would have had her, um...her laptop,
平板 手♥机♥ 工作用品
tablet, her phone. You know, her work things.
你能想到什么特别的东西吗?
Anything specific you can think of?
没有 只有纸和笔之类的东西
No, just papers and pens. That type of thing.
但她背着一个大包
But she carried a big, um, satchel.
皮包 那就像她的移♥动♥办公室
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表