剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
I got it.
好吧
Okay.
我们还有五个小时 你想在这里过夜吗
We've got, like, five hours. You wanna just crash here?
过夜 - 对啊
Crash? - Yeah.
你要开车回鹰石市
Yeah. What, are you gonna drive all the way back to Eagle Rock?
我睡沙发 别担心
Don't worry, I'll take the couch. You'll be fine.
不要 我睡觉有一整套程序 要有白噪音 眼罩...
Nah. I have a whole routine I do. Sound machine, eye mask.
我可以发出海洋的声音
I can make ocean noises.
我用白噪音
I use white noise.
我可以制♥造♥白噪音
Well, I can make white noise.
你就是白噪音
You are white noise.
我不是梅琳达贝茨
And I'm not Melinda Bates.
也不是她妹妹瑞秋
Or her sister Rachel.
对啊 - 所以那行不通的
Right. - You know. So, that... that... that wouldn't work.
真伤人啊
That hurts.
晚安 米查姆
Night, Meachum.
我发现你没告诉布莱斯
And don't think it was lost on me that you haven't told Blythe.
是啊
Yeah.
我会说的
Uh, I will.
它是优先事项
First thing.
我们本可以在我的办公室见面
We could've met at my office.
我希望这事只有我们两个知道
I'd prefer this to be just between us.
可以说英语吗 我觉得说英语更好
English okay? - I think better in English.
我先说
So, me first.
我就直奔主题了
Um, I'm just gonna get right to it.
市政♥府♥想用你来杀鸡儆猴
The city wants to make an example out of you.
你将面临五项指控 贿赂
You're looking at five counts of bribery, furtherance
共谋
of a conspiracy,
滥用职权
abuse of process,
不当影响 干涉政♥府♥官员
undue influence, interference with a government official.
最高刑期30年
It's 30 years if you get the maximum.
听着 这可以在州内...
Now, look. It can be done in a state prison--
椅子上的钉子
The nail in the chair.
什么
What?
他们想让我继续坐着 然后再让别人这么做
They want me to keep sitting and ask for another just like it.
我不明白 什么...
I don't understand. What?
我过着自己的生活 不公的生活
I was living my life. I absorbed the nail.
然后他们害死了我弟弟
Then they took my brother.
害死了我妻子
They took my wife.
我来到这个国家是想亲眼看看
I came to this country to see with my own eyes
什么样的制度能造就做出这些事的...
what kind of system could create men who do these...
禽兽
things.
我还以为也许我错了...
I thought maybe I was wrong.
但错的不是个人
But it's not the crops.
而是这个国家
It's the very soil.
我不理解你在... - 让我看看你的钥匙
I... ...I don't understand what you're-- - Let me see your keys.
我的钥匙 - 你的车钥匙 我想说明一点
My keys? - To your car. I want to make a point.
有时候 人会从钉子上起来
That sometimes, the man gets up off the nail
然后把椅子砸成碎片
and smashes the chair to bits.
把车打开
Open the car!
等等
Wait!
(沃尔切克)
有什么能为你效劳的 布莱斯探员
How may I be of service to you, Agent Blythe?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我在明斯克和华盛顿的上级 建议我服从命令
My superiors in Minsk and Washington have suggested I comply.
很抱歉必须这样
I'm sorry it had to be that way.
我是个政客 布莱斯探员
I'm a politician, Agent Blythe.
有时周日下雨 有时阳光普照
Sometimes it rains on Sunday, sometimes the sun shines.
下周则可能正相反
The next week, the opposite.
关键是要撑到下个周日
The trick is to make it to the next Sunday. Mmm?
沃尔切克打算引爆一枚脏弹
Volchek intends to set off a dirty bomb.
如果他成功了 我们任何人都撑不到周日了
If he's successful, there won't be Sundays for any of us.
是的
Yes.
因为这个人 我们都遭受了损失
We've both suffered losses because of this man.
我需要你掌握的关于他的一切资料
I need everything you have on him.
好 我相信现在你比我 更能阻止沃尔切克
Yes, I believe now you can contain Volchek better than I could.
在第三街和希尔街 交叉口的巷子里等我
Meet me at the alley where Third Street crosses Hill.
我会把一切资料都给你
I'll give you everything.
时间 - 30分钟后
When? - Thirty minutes.
(第三街与希尔街)
(《倒计时》下集预告)
这在阿斯塔波夫的车上
This was in Astapov's car.
我认为他要把它给布莱斯 - 你从现场拿走的
Think he was gonna pass it to Blythe. - You took it from the scene?
不要担心证据链的事
I don't think we're worried about chain of evidence at this point.
我只能说
Best I can tell,
他们通过一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人追踪沃尔切克
they were tracking Volchek through a Russian.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
联邦警♥察♥
Federal officers!
有人逃跑了
We got a runner.
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表