剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
Sir, parking lot doesn't open for a few hours.
设定的时间是晚上七点开门
Set time is 7:00 p.m. Gonna need you to open that gate.
不好意思 当然可以
Beg your pardon. Of course.
请进
Go on in.
胡里奥 -嘿 听着...
Julio. - Hey, listen.
我们不必和汉博格斯一家出去
We don't have to go out with the Hamburgs.
不 我想去
No, I want to.
我不是... -我懂 我真的明白
I didn't mean to-- - No, I get it. I really do.
我只是很开心你出现在我的生活中 我想和大家分享
I'm just so happy that you're in my life, I want to share it with everyone.
那...
That's...
我明白你的意思了
I hear you.
很抱歉 但我得挂了
I'm so sorry, but I-I have to run.
好 有空的时候给我打电♥话♥
Of course. Call me when you can.
奥利弗拉?
Oliveras.
嗯? -你能帮我个忙吗?
Yeah? - Uh, could you do me a favor?
当然可以
Of course.
你能查出关于这家伙的一切吗?
Could you find out everything you can on this guy?
你让洛杉矶警局查过他了吗?
Did you have LAPD run him?
查过了 他因持有罪和分销罪被捕
Yeah. Yeah, he's been arrested for possession and distribution,
但他要么逃过了指控 要么就假释了
but he either beat the charges or he paroled out,
因为他还是自♥由♥之身
'cause he's on the street.
与案件有关?
Case-related?
不 跟我姐有关
No. Hooks into my sister.
不用再说了
Say no more.
我想知道缉毒局在法庭报告中没有提到的事
I just wanna find out what the DEA is saying that isn't in a court report.
这是我们的秘密
We never talked.
谢谢
Thank you.
菲茨 跟我来
Fitz. With me.
比弗利山庄
内森 -州长
Nathan. - Governor.
我想这里就是会场了
I assume this is the venue.
一人♥大♥约五万美元才能进
About 50,000 a plate.
你预计有多少人?
How many you expecting?
我们会限制在两百人
We're gonna cap it at 200.
调查进展如何?
Where are we with the investigation?
我们推测枪手可能是执法人员
We have a theory the shooter might be law enforcement.
该死 那是什么意思? -我们还在收集情报
Goddamn it. What does that mean? - We're still gathering information.
我们还有不到一周的时间 -那是先遣小组
We have less than a week. - Okay, that was the advance team.
特勤局在地图上标出了地点
Secret Service charted the location.
帐篷 狙击位置 危机评估小组 医疗和应急计划
Tents, sniper positions, CAT team, medical and emergency plan,
都是为晚宴准备的 一切就绪
all choreographed for night of. It's a go.
看到了吗?没什么好担心的
You see? We have nothing to worry about.
我能看看特勤局的计划吗?
Can I take a look at USSS's plan?
我可以申请特许
I could ask for a special dispensation.
申请吧 -好
Do that.
你认识房♥主吗?
You know the homeowners?
我们是好友
Dear friends.
稍等一下 抱歉 先生
Hmm. One second, Governor. Sorry, sir.
让他接电♥话♥
Put 'em through.
菲茨杰拉德探员?
Agent Fitzgerald?
是的 先生
Yes, sir?
我听说是你发现了我生命受到的威胁
I hear it was you who discovered the threat against my life.
你说那是... -是的 桶底案 先生
You found it in some, uh... - Yes. Um, the muzzle pile, sir.
对 -那是... 桶的底部
Right.- That's, uh...Bottom of the barrel.
没错
That's right.
这对你来说意味着什么? 你在查那些线索吗?
What's that say about you? They've got you working those leads?
我妈妈常说 “没有压力 造就不了钻石”
My mom always said, "No pressure, no diamonds."
他们想让我♥干♥什么都行 我会证明自己的价值
I'm fine wherever they want to put me. I'll prove my worth.
我父亲让我进入房♥地♥产♥行业
Hmm. My father got me into real estate.
这一直是他的抱负 尽管他从未实现过
It was always his thing. He never really got it going,
但他一生都在洛杉矶购置房♥产
but he spent most of his life buying properties in LA,
他死后都留给了我
and he left them to me when he died.
还有他欠下的巨额债务
Along with the mountain of debt that he accrued.
我本可以把房♥子都卖♥♥掉 让银行拿走剩下的一切
I could've sold them off, let the banks take whatever was left,
但我决定进入这个行业 认真工作 将其发展壮大
but I decided to do the work and dig in, turn them around, build them up.
你做得很好 州长
You did really well, Governor.
你妈妈是怎么说的来着?
What was it your mom said?
“没有压力 造就不了钻石”
No pressure, no diamonds.
聪明的女士
Smart lady.
什么?
What?
在哪儿?
Where?
我们为什么来这里?
Why are we here?
把你跟我们说的告诉他
Tell him what you told us.
开卡车的人给我看了联邦调查局的证件
Guy driving that truck showed me an FBI identification.
他说他有重要的事 -看起来像这样吗?
Said he had important business. - It look like this?
跟那个一样
Exactly like that.
上面有名字吗?
Have a name on it?
他的大拇指挡住了那部分
Come to think of it, his thumb might've been over that part.
然后呢?
Then what happened?
他开车进去了 我给办公室打了电♥话♥
He drove on. I phoned it into the front office.
他把车停在这里而不是那里
He parked over by here instead of over there.
我没多想 直到五分钟后
I didn't think nothing of it till about five minutes later,
我看到这里有烟
I saw smoke coming up over here.
不用我说你们也知道 赛马场里不能有火 我想可能是马厩那边
I don't have to tell you fire's bad at a horse track. Thought it might be the stalls.
我开车过来... 真是太奇怪了
I drove over here, and... damnedest thing.
他长什么样?
What'd he look like?
有胡子 戴球帽和墨镜
Beard. Ball cap. Sunglasses.
我想我应该多问几个问题 但一切发生得太快了
I guess I should've questioned it more, but it all happened kind of fast.
我猜还有更多线索能证明凶手的身份
I'm assuming there's more to indicate our guy.
有
There is.
看起来他在卡车侧面放了某种物质
Looks like he put a substance on the side of the truck...
不好意思 这样就不会烧掉
excuse us... so that it wouldn't burn.
这里除了灰什么都没有 兄弟 -我知道
Ain't nothing in here but ash, bro. - Yeah, I know.
不会有指纹或者DNA
There's not gonna be a fingerprint to pull or DNA to swipe at all.
你去哪儿了? -就在那边
Where were you? - Right over there.
我看到烟就跑过来了
Ran over when I saw the smoke.
你没看到有人逃离现场? -我没注意
You didn't see anybody fleeing the scene? - I mean, I wasn't really looking for that.
有人把车停在停车场中间 点着了他的卡车
Guy parks in the middle of a lot, lights up his truck,
你什么都没看到?
you don't see anything?
没看到 女士
I didn't, ma'am.
我要这里所有人的照片 -没问题
I want pictures of everyone here. - Yeah, you got it.
你是这里的负责人吗? 我必须让投♥注♥者进来
You the one in charge here? I have to let bettors in.
否则我们就不会有比赛了 今晚的预约不能取消
Otherwise we ain't gonna have any races. And I cannot have a cancellation tonight.
米查姆 奥利弗拉
Meachum, Oliveras.
告诉那些警♥察♥封锁这个停车场
Tell those officers over there to keep this lot blocked off,
但他们可以让客人把车停在南边的停车场
but they can allow visitors to park cars in the south lot.
这样行吗? -行 必须行
Will that work? - Yeah, it's gonna have to.
我想去那边 -警官 我需要这些...
I'm just trying to get right over there. - Hey, officer. I need all of these...
停车场 让车停到...
the parking... the parking lot.
南面的停车场
Just, uh, cars diverted to the south lot.
谁都不能在这里停车 好吗?
So, just nobody parks here, okay?
你没事吧? -没事
Are you okay? - Yeah.
只是需要你...
Hmm. - Yeah, just need you to...
南面的停车场? -是的
South lot? - Yep.
明白 嘿 米查姆 我们回头再见 好吗?
Got it. Hey, am I gonna see you later, Meachum?
这个案子...需要所有人参与 所以...
this case is... it's kinda all-hands-on-deck right now, so...
好吧
Okay.
你知道去哪里找我
Well, you know where to find me.
嗯
Yep.
她看起来很有趣 -好吧 对 很好
She looks fun. - Okay. Yep. That's great.
好了 准备好看点轻松读物了吗?
Okay. Ready for some light reading?
你和特勤局合作了?
You coordinated with the Secret Service?
我得到了指示
I have the brief.
州长最安全的地方就在总统旁边
Safest place in the world for the governor will be standing next to the president.
我同意 -对威胁的调查进展如何?
I agree. - Where are we on the threat?
我们的谈话安全吗? -是的
Are we secure? - Yes.
我让谢泼德探员在联邦调查局内网上进行计算机取证
I have Agent Shepherd running computer forensics on FBINet
看看是否有人试图查看我们的案件档案
to see if anyone's been trying to access our case file.
你觉得是局里的人干的?
You really think it could be someone inside the Bureau?
在这个案子上 我们已经不止一次功亏一篑了 我不想冒险
We've been playing catch-up on this case more than once. I'm not taking any chances.
好吧 -我还向其他特别行动中心打探了
Okay. - I also have feelers out to the other SACs
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表