剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
(《倒计时》前情提要)
米哈伊尔杜尔科已被拘留
Mikhail Durko is in custody.
他的外甥蒂莫尔诺维科夫已死
His nephew, Timur Novikov, is dead.
有个名字 加拉格尔 -“加拉格尔”
There was a name. Gallagher. - Gallagher?
嗯 好像是这个
Yeah, just like it sounds.
安排与白俄♥罗♥斯♥总领事会面
Set a meeting with the Belarusian consul general.
我之前说过 我不认识叫沃尔切克的人
I told you before, I don't know anyone named Volchek.
进入领♥事♥馆♥的电脑系统有多难
How hard would it be to get inside the consulate's computer systems?
我能安装一个根程序病毒包 然后我们就能进去了
I could install a rootkit. Then we'd be in.
你说头疼更严重了 -我只是想好过一点
You say the headaches are worse? - I'm just looking for a little relief.
在最舒适的环境中度过你剩下的时间
Live out the time you have left in as much comfort as you can.
我也希望如此 医生
Wish I could, Doc.
很好
Nice.
15米的旋转射击
Whirlybirds at 50 feet?
对 继续吧
Yeah, go ahead.
嗯 很好
Yeah. Good.
少来这套
Don't patronize me.
看看你射得多好 来吧
Let's see you. Come on.
好
All right.
好吧
Okay.
我记得
I remember.
空降游骑兵
Airborne ranger.
还是杰出专家
Plus a distinguished expert.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
枪法 排名最高 但那是别人说的
Marksmanship. It's the highest ranking. But that's for others to tell people.
我不会跟你说的 -不 你永远不要说
I wouldn't think of telling you something like that. - Oh, no. You would never.
不要 -好吧 给我看看
No. - All right. Show me.
打窗户里那家伙
Hit dude in the window.
他对我做了什么 -他打了你妈妈的蛋蛋
Why? What'd he do to me? - Punched your mom in the balls.
天啊 -你听到我的话了
Jesus. - You heard me.
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
好吧
All right.
我们交火时 你站在我旁边
When we're in a firefight, you stand right next to me.
收到
Done.
哈里斯先生 很高兴您能亲自前来
Mr. Harris, it sure is a pleasure having you here in person.
合同中的一切条款都很妥当
I'm sure you'll find everything's in order in the contract.
相当经典 收费标准
It's pretty boilerplate, standard fare.
什么时候能交货
When could I expect delivery?
给银行几天时间转账
Give the bank a couple of days to transfer funds,
应该可以在周五之前交货
and I don't see why you can't have delivery by Friday.
太好了 -你的首席财务官需要看什么吗
That would be beautiful. - Does your CFO need to look at anything?
不用 我做生意的基础是信任
No. I base my business on trust.
我相信你会说到做到
And I trust you'll deliver when you say.
我们周五见
We will see you on Friday.
我很期待
I look forward to it.
很高兴看到美国资本家如此乐于销♥售♥
Always good to see American capitalists so happy to make sales.
这让他们感到快乐无比
It brings them their greatest joy.
给他们一个月时间 他们就笑不出来了
Give them a month. They won't be smiling.
我想喝点祖国最好的伏特加
I'd drink to that with the best vodka from the homeland,
但似乎大厅里只有一家咖啡店
but seems all on hand is a coffee shop in the lobby.
你想来一杯吗
You want one?
黑咖啡
Black.
两块糖
Two sugars.
乌索维奇
Vusovich?
或者我该叫你“沃尔切克”吗
Or should I call you "Volchek?"
我是约瑟夫阿斯塔波夫
I am Iosif Astapov.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥总领事
The Belarusian Consul General.
我是来告诉你 你的政♥府♥准备重新审视
I am here to tell you your government is prepared to take a fresh look
你在国内的法律问题
at your legal troubles in the homeland.
你找错人了
I think you have the wrong man.
肯定没找错
I am sure I do not.
美国人快找到你了
The Americans are closing in on you.
他们来我办公室问了很多问题
They came to my office, asking a lot of questions.
他们甚至入侵了我们的电脑服务器 窃取你的信息
They even broke into our computer servers, fishing for information about you.
尽管如此 白俄♥罗♥斯♥还是不愿 与我们的东道国对抗
Still, Belarus would prefer not to antagonize our host country.
如果你放弃在这里的计划
It would be in our best interest
回到明斯克 这对我们来说是最好的选择
if you give up whatever plans you hold here and return to Minsk.
你会被热烈欢迎回到祖国
You'll be welcomed back to your birth country with open arms.
我会考虑你的提议 -别考虑太久
I will consider your offer. - Do not think long.
我找到过你一次
I found you once.
就可以再找到一次
I can do it again, huh?
倒计时
第一季第六集
好 大家都知道
Okay. So, as you know,
我们一直在调查加拉格尔这个名字
we have been painstakingly drilling down on the name Gallagher.
也就是米查姆在舞厅地下室 看到的那个名字
The one that Meachum saw in the map in the basement of the dance hall.
这花了些时间 但我们找到了这个人
It did take some time, but we were able to find this man.
肖恩基利安加拉格尔
Shawn Killian Gallagher.
在高中时 他跟蒂莫尔诺维科夫是朋友
He was friends with Timur Novikov in high school.
2013年 他们一起因劫车被捕
And in 2013, they were arrested together for carjacking.
我们现在才发现这件事吗
And we're just finding out about this now?
案发时 他还未成年 所以他的记录被封存了
He was a minor when it happened, so his records were sealed,
但贝尔找了个愿意帮忙的法官 -请他帮了个忙
but Bell worked a friendly judge. - Called in a favor.
干得好 -事实证明
Good job. - Turns out
加拉格尔还因贩毒被捕过两次
Gallagher was arrested twice more for drug trafficking.
他被判了两次短期监禁 目前正在假释中
He did two short stretches and is currently out on parole.
好 我跟米查姆去找他的假释官谈谈
Okay. Meachum and I will talk to his PO.
长官 白俄♥罗♥斯♥领♥事♥馆♥ 发现了我们的病毒包
Uh, sir. The Belarusian consulate discovered our rootkit
并切断了联♥系♥
and severed the connection.
我们再也无法访问他们的机密文件了
We no longer have access to their classified files.
我觉得很奇怪 他们没有关闭领♥事♥馆♥
Also, I find it curious that they didn't close the consulate
也没有报告他们被入侵或渗透了
or report they've been breached or infiltrated.
米查姆制♥服♥了他们的三个安保人员
I mean, Meachum took down three of their security detail.
按理说这个情报会被上报
You would've thought that made it to the wire.
鉴于国内局势如此紧张
Yeah. Well, with things so tense at home,
阿斯塔波夫总领事可能想息事宁人
the Consul General Astapov likely wanted to keep things quiet
不想引起他上级的注意
so as not to draw heat from his superiors.
我父亲以前称之为明哲保身
My dad used to call that a CYA rug sweeper.
没错
Exactly.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
你真的是缉毒局的
You really with DEA?
15年了
Fifteen years.
你知道我申请了那里吗
You know I applied there?
他们说我在他们的考虑之中 但这是真正的政♥治♥
They said I was in line, but it's real political.
他们不会公开承认 不过…
Yeah. It's not something they'll say on record, but
重要的是你认识的人 我想我认识的人都不太对
it's all about who you know. I guess I don't know the right people.
请进 坐吧
Come in. Come in. Have a seat. Have a seat.
很高兴见到执法人员
Good to see you fellow law enforcement officers in here.
嗯 跨部门合作 正是这种合作才能取得进步
Yeah. Departments working together. It's the symmetry that gets you places.
我听说洛杉矶警局 和联邦调查局关系不好 但…
I read about the LAPD and the FBI not getting along, but
不同品种的狗也能一起工作 对吧
different breed dogs work in the same pack. Am I right?
我们听说你是 肖恩加拉格尔的假释官 是吗
Um, so we understand that you are Shawn Gallagher's parole officer.
我是很多坏人的高级假释官 让我查一下
I'm the senior PO for a lot of bad hombres. Let me check.
对 肖恩加拉格尔
Yeah. Shawn Gallagher.
这个家伙 他真是个惹祸精
This guy. He's a real fried egg.
那是什么意思 -他是那个某某某吧
What does that mean? - He's one of those, uh-- whatchamacallit--
末日论者
um, doomsdayers.
“世界末日即将来临”
"The end of times are coming," you know?
“信♥号♥♥塔正在把我们的水变成毒药” 诸如此类的事
"The cell towers are turning our water to poison." That type of thing.
对 -他完全相信
Right. - He's all the way into it.
我估计他有92%的几率 会在假释期结束前违规
I give him about 92% chance he violates before his time's up.
记住我的话 -他有工作吗
Mark my words. - Has he been making his regular appointments?
有啊 -稳定的工作
Yeah. - Secured employment?
我想是的
You know, I think so,
但我好像落后了 我还没更新系统
but, uh, looks like I'm a little backed up. I haven't updated the system.
最后已知地址呢 -当然
How about, uh, an LKA? - Of course.
违规者的平均值是多少
What's the average on... on violators?
大约70%的人会在第一年再次被捕 -开玩笑呢吧
About 70% get rearrested the first year. - You're kidding.
没有 长官 我没开玩笑
I'm not, sir. Not about that.
有了 高地公园的一栋房♥子
Uh, here we go. House in Highland Park.
要我发短♥信♥给你吗
You, uh... You want me to text it to you?
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表