剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表
(《倒计时》前情提要)
抱歉把你卷进来了 哥哥
I'm sorry I got you into this, brother.
我一直是这个家的累赘
I've always been the chain around this family's neck.
我为这个国家付出了一切
I've done everything for this country!
马上离开白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Leave Belarus, now.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
一切都会好起来的 我们在飞机上见
Everything will be okay. I'll meet you on the plane.
你是说这是不治之症吗 - 是的
Are you saying that it's terminal? - Yeah.
有一家叫VKN有限公♥司♥的
One company, VKN Ltd.,
购买♥♥了辐射钳 这是他们唯一的采购品
bought radiation niptongs as their sole purchase.
银行账户数量庞大 到目前为止 我们一无所获
It's a lot of bank accounts, and so far we're coming up empty.
你贪污了一亿多白俄♥罗♥斯♥卢布
You embezzled over 100 million Belarusian rubles.
带我们去拿钱
Take us to the money.
该死
Fuck.
(伯班克)
(2021年)
科学家进行了一项实验
A scientist conducts an experiment.
他把钉子钉在椅子上 让三个人坐下
He puts a nail on a chair and instructs three men to sit...
一个是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 一个是乌克兰人 一个是白俄♥罗♥斯♥人
one Russian, one Ukrainian, and one Belarusian.
首先是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
First, the Russian.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人坐到钉子上
The Russian sits on the nail.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人立刻咒骂起来
Immediately, the Russian curses,
一拳打在科学家脸上
...punches the scientist in the face,
还把椅子砸得粉碎
...and smashes the chair to bits!
接下来是乌克兰人
Next, the Ukrainian.
乌克兰人坐到椅子上
The Ukrainian sits on the chair,
他跳起来
...jumps up,
把钉子从木头里拔♥出♥来♥ 然后说
...pulls the nail out of the wood and says,
“这会派上用场的”
"This will come in handy."
“我可以在农场里用到它”
"I can use this on the farm."
最后
Finally...
是白俄♥罗♥斯♥人
...the Belarusian.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥人直接坐在钉子上
The Belarusian sits directly on the nail...
感觉很舒服
Gets comfortable.
他的屁♥股♥一直在椅子上
He keeps his ass on the chair.
然后他看着科学家
Then he looks at the scientist...
笑着说...
...and smiles,
“这太棒了 ”
"This is wonderful!"
“我能在这里坐一天吗 ”
"May I sit here all day?"
他喝了几杯 - 八杯
How many? - Eight.
这是他来这里的第四晚了
This is his fourth night here...
他一直付现金
...and he always pays cash.
扶他起来
Help him get up.
你是谁
Who's there?
我叫卢博米尔皮斯昆
My name is Lubomir Piskun.
我知道你是谁
And I know who you are.
你是个有钱的可怜人
You're a sad man with a lot of money.
如果我注意到了
And if I noticed it...
那这里的很多小偷肯定也注意到了
...there are plenty of thieves around here who have noticed it too.
我可以帮你保护你的财富 并让它得以增长 或者...
I could help you protect and grow your wealth. Or...
如果哪天它让你惹上麻烦
...if it gets you in trouble someday,
就给我打电♥话♥
you call me.
(卢博米尔皮斯昆 律师)
(现在)
(洛杉矶警局范奈斯部)
我是米查姆 - 嗨 米查姆
It's Meachum. - Yo, Meachum.
你好 科纳
What's up, Cione?
你是不是让人密切留意 与白俄♥罗♥斯♥有关的犯罪
Hey, did you put out a BOLO on any crime connected to Belarus?
对 怎么了 - 我们在
Yeah, I did. Why? - We got
谢尔曼奥克斯的 一个地下室发现了三具尸体
three bodies in the basement of a house in Sherman Oaks.
某种抢劫爆♥炸♥ 一个人的钱包还在裤子里
Some kind of robbery explosion. One guy's wallet was still in his pants.
里面有白俄♥罗♥斯♥领♥事♥馆♥的保安徽章
It had a Belarusian Consulate security badge inside it.
地址呢
What's the address?
梅多克雷斯特街 10259号♥
10259 Meadowcrest.
巴纳 - 米查姆
Barna. - Meachum.
地下室发生了爆♥炸♥
Explosion was in the basement.
房♥主在吗
Homeowner here?
不在
Negative.
房♥子以约瑟普霍瓦特的名义进行抵押
Mortgage in the name of Joseph Horvat.
是意外还是凶杀案 - 你自己去看
It was an accident or homicide? - See for yourself.
谢谢
Ah, thanks.
保险箱里面没被波及 - 对
Inside of the safe's untouched. - Yep.
所以爆♥炸♥后 门被打开了
So the door was opened after the explosion?
是啊 我觉得约瑟普霍瓦特 或住在这里的人
Yeah. Figure Joseph Horvat, or whoever lives here,
把值钱的东西都拿出来 逃离了现场
got all their valuables out and fled the scene.
或者...
Or...
他为了保护自己 不受爆♥炸♥的伤害 走了进去
he came inside to protect himself from the explosion...
然后打开了门
and opened the door afterwards.
那是有身份证明的尸体吗
That's the body with the ID?
还有其他东西留了下来
Something else survived.
这张照片在他口袋里
This photo was in his pocket.
倒计时
第一季第八集
好吧 房♥主的名字是约瑟普霍瓦特
Right. Homeowner's name is Joseph Horvat.
在克罗地亚语中 这名字很常见
Which is basically John Smith in Croatian,
但我认为只要我们做了...
but I think once we do the, um...
那个... - 法医鉴定
the... the... - The forensics?
谢谢 天啊
Thank you. Jesus.
我们会发现钱是VKN公♥司♥付的
Um, we'll find that it was paid for by VKN Ltd.,
或关联公♥司♥
or some variation.
我们已经知道这家伙出身军械部队
Now, we already know that this guy was in ordnance.
他炸毁了一架飞机来伪造自己的死亡
He blew up a plane to fake his own death.
他可以轻而易举地改变身份
He changes his identity like people trying on a new jacket.
安全门是从里面开的
The safe door was rigged open from the inside,
也就是说他可以轻松地 自己安装简易爆♥炸♥装置
which means he could've very easily planted the IEDs himself.
爆♥炸♥的源头在这里
Blast origins were here and here.
还有这里 所以 我认为事情经过是这样的
So this is, uh... this is what I think happened.
我认为这几个白俄♥罗♥斯♥大汉 是来仗势欺人的
I think the... I think the Belarusian heavies showed up to throw their weight around,
揍他 绑♥架♥他 见鬼 我不清楚
rough him up, kidnap him. Hell, I don't know.
然后沃尔切克把他们引到地下室 分散他们的注意力
Then I think Volchek lures them down to the basement, distracts them,
进了保险箱 关上门 打开点火开关 然后爆♥炸♥发生
climbs into the safe, shuts the door, throws an ignition switch, and boom.
问题解决
Problem solved.
我同意
I like it.
领♥事♥馆♥安保人员 15年前就知道这家伙了
Consulate Security's known about this guy for 15 years.
因为他贪污的一亿卢布
I mean, he embezzled what? A hundred million in rubles?
跟我们一样 他们也想找到他
Think they might want him just as bad as we do.
好 我将再次拜访阿斯塔波夫总领事
Yeah. I'll go visit Consul General Astapov again.
好消息是我认为 这并不是国家支持的行动
Good news is I don't think any of this is state sponsored.
如果他要杀自己的同胞 那...
I mean, if he's killing his own countrymen, then...
坏消息是我们要对付的是只独狼
Bad news is we're dealing with a lone wolf.
如果他的政♥府♥介入的话 那全世界会处于高度戒备状态
Well... ...I'd hate to have the world on high-alert if his government were behind it,
但至少我们可以争取外交手段
but at least we could vie for diplomacy.
对付独狼 我们唯一的选择 就是抓住他
Our only option with a lone wolf is to catch him.
没错 - 那我们就抓住他
Correct. - Then we catch him.
这个想摧毁整个城市的家伙 到底遇见过什么事
The fuck happened to a guy where he wants to eradicate a whole city?
(2021年)
乌索先生 你的问题是
The problem you have, Mr. Vuso,
你银行账户里的现金数额太大
...is the cash in your bank account is so large,
一直会吸引人们的注意
it will continue to attract attention.
我怀疑你在2019年之前没有任何记录
I suspect that the fact that you have no records before 2019...
这就是为什么你的名字可能 根本不是巴里乌索
...is why your name might not be Barry Vuso at all.
我这么说只是为了向你保证 我是你的朋友 乌索先生
I only say this to assure you I am your friend, Mr. Vuso.
美国海岸是历史的巨大橡皮擦
The shores of America are the great erasers of history.
你之前是谁
Who you were before?
忘了它吧
Forgotten.
你逃离的麻烦
The trouble you fled?
不重要
No matter.
这里的你是一个全新的人
You are a new man here.
你可以有美国梦
The American Dream can be yours.
这是真的
It's true.
不过
Though...
梦游是实现不了的
...you cannot achieve it sleepwalking.
我只想重新开始
I just want to start over.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 倒计时(2025) | 导航列表