剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
再告诉珍妮
before we tell Jenny anything.
好 我想我们该回家了
Okay, I think we should go back to the house
再打几个电♥话♥
And make a few more calls.
我有些累了
Um, I-I'm sorta tired.
好吧 要不你先去酒店
Okay, why don't you head back to the hotel.
我找到她再给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when we find her.
我不想再找了
Ugh, I can't do this anymore.
她也曾抛下我 宝贝
She left me too, potato.
我知道自己已经是大人了
I mean, yeah, I know, I was grown up, but...
但这依然很伤人
It hurt just the same.
好吧
Right. Okay.
谢谢你来帮我
Well, thank you for coming and helping.
这些天真是麻烦你了
I appreciate it after all this time.
也许哪天我们会去安大略
Maybe someday we'll get to Ontario place.
坐以前那个大型过山车
Ride that big, old rollercoaster.
保重 珍妮
Take care, Jenny.
载着玛丽亚·菲奥里的那辆豪华轿车
The town car that dropped Maria Fiori off
是斯卡尔菲的其中一辆
was registered to a fleet owned by Scalfi.
你认为哪个狡猾多端的罪犯
Oh, you'd think a guy smart enough to crime his way into this life,
会笨到让她打车走吗
would have been smart enough to have her just take an uber.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
多伦多警局来找洛伦佐·斯卡尔菲
Uh, Toronto PD here to see Lorenzo Scalfi.
你想在这里跟他谈 还是带他回警局
You wanna talk to him here or bring him downtown?
那就看你想和他谈
Depends. You wanna talk to him,
还是想和他的律师谈
or do you wanna talk to his lawyer?
也是 说得很有道理
Uh, that's right. It's a good point.
放
Pull!
放
Pull!
把枪放下 斯卡尔菲
Put the gun down, Scalfi!
好吧 - 放下
Okay. - Put it down.
好 没问题
Okay. No problem.
我就不能在自家后院练习射击吗
Can't a man shoot for sport in his own backyard?
不能 你违反了五条法规
No, you're breaking like five by-laws.
好吧 行 我放下
Okay, no problem. No problem.
莫 帮我拿着 好吗
Mo, you take care of this for me, please?
好吧
All right.
我本想问你们要不要喝一杯
I'd ask you guys if you uh, wanted a drink,
但那样你们就要多待会
But then, you'd stay longer.
我们想打听你某个员工的事
We'd like to ask you about an employee of yours.
玛丽亚·菲奥里
Maria Fiori?
你认识她吧
You know her, don't you?
我是想说
Well, I mean the um,
这名字听着耳熟 但是
The name sounds familiar, but um...
我有很多员工
I have a lot of employees.
毕竟我有二十多家公♥司♥
I, I own over 20 different businesses, so.
玛丽亚昨天死了
Maria died yesterday.
真是太遗憾了
Well, that's a shame.
她是生病了还是怎么的
Was she sick or something?
你认识佩吉·库珀吗
You know Peggy Cooper?
佩吉
Peggy?
她不该改那个姓
That last name never suited her.
上个月 你借了些钱给她
Well, you lent her some money last month.
数额还不小
A very large sum of money.
我会借钱给很多人
I loan a lot of people money.
没错 但我们有凭据
Yeah, well, we have the receipts, though.
那恐怕不作数 - 不是欠条
Well, I doubt that's true. - Not literal receipts,
只是我们年轻人所谓的短♥信♥和截屏
just something we young people call text messages and screen grabs.
感觉你不太乐意配合
You're not being very forthcoming.
也许你到局子里会更健谈些
Maybe you'd be chattier down at the station.
这很难说 那些涤纶制♥服♥
Oh, I doubt that. All those polyester uniforms.
让我焦虑不安
They give me "Agita".
好吧
Okay.
斯卡尔菲先生 祝你今天愉快
You have yourself a nice day, Mr. Scalfi.
别在自家后院射击了
And um, no more shooting in your backyard?
好
Sure.
对了 如果你们看到佩吉
By the way, if you run into Peggy,
告诉她我我爱她 她太美了
Tell her I said "Ti amo". So beautiful.
要是有缘 我早就娶她为妻了
I should've married that girl when I had a chance.
还会生出漂亮的孩子
We would've made beautiful kids.
我们要走吗 - 让他继续想想
We're just gonna leave? - Keep him guessing.
好吧 她不在墓地那边
Okay, so she wasn't at the cemetery,
也不在地址簿上的其他地方
or any of the other places in the address book.
我让罗西和阿方斯留下我的名片
I did get Ross and Alphonse to drop off my business cards.
免得他们走后 她又出现
Just in case, you know, she showed up after they left.
你真该去当名警探
Ah, you might've missed your calling as a police detective.
现在事实证明
So, it's confirmed.
佩吉向黑帮借了钱
Peggy borrowed mob money.
还害死一位无辜女性
And it got an innocent woman killed.
简单来说是这样
Well, that's the short version, yeah.
但还无法证明斯卡尔菲伤害了你母亲
But there's no evidence that Scalfi hurt your mother.
其实 他好像还挺牵挂她
In fact, it seems like he was still pining for her.
好吧
Right.
一天之内 我对我妈的了解
Well, I learned more about my mother in one day
远超我跟她同住那段时间
than I had the entire time she was living with me.
至少你知道她还没死
At least you knew it wasn't her down there.
是啊
Yeah.
老实说 我心里很害怕那是她的尸体
I mean, deep down, I was scared to death that it was.
我想在只能想起
I mean, all I could think was,
我小时候 很多年来
You know, all these years when I was younger,
都在找她 然后等她回来
I was looking for her, and then, she comes back
我又很生气
and I'm so angry that...
结果再次失去了跟她相处的机会
You know, I get this second chance and I miss it.
没事 所有巡警都有你母亲的照片
Okay. Every cop on patrol has a photo of your mom.
会有人发现她的
Someone's gonna spot her.
对
Yeah.
我是珍妮·库珀
Jenny Cooper.
对 我有来电询问我母亲的下落
Yeah, I called about my mother.
好的 具体在哪里
Okay, uh, where exactly?
好 谢谢
Yeah, okay thank you.
有人骑自行车时
All right, so a cyclist uh,
看到有位很像佩吉的女士
Saw a woman that looked like Peggy,
在湖岸边的小径徘徊
wandering around the lakeshore waterfront trail.
他们因为不知道还能做什么 就联♥系♥精神院
They called cmhs because they didn't know what else to do.
有说她为何会在那里吗
All right, any idea why she'd be down there?
那里有什么呢
Uh, I mean, what's down there? Um...
中世纪主题的加拿大博览会
Medieval times, the CNE.
也许她在和多伦多猛龙队一起训练呢
Maybe she's training with the Raptors.
我知道她在哪里了
I know where she is.
行 要我跟你一起吗
All right, you want me to come with?
不 我得自己过去
No, you know what? I need to do this on my own.
多谢好意
But thank you.
我给你发定位
I'll uh, I'll send you our location.
妈
Mom?
佩吉
Peggy?
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表