剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Us? You? Me?
那才是真的
That's real.
是吗
Real?
直到刚才 你都在扮演卧底
You were working undercover this whole time.
不是 - 今天有何事是真的吗
No. - Was anything today real?
今天吗 某些时刻我确实...
Today, I mean there-there were moments that...
好了 - 真的 有些时候...
Oh, okay. - No, no, moments...
拜托 别说了
Oh, please, I can't
多诺万 我现在不想听你说
Right now, Donovan, I just can't.
好 我知道 我知道
I know. I know. Okay, okay.
没事 我理解 真的
Okay. I get it. I get it.
我理解 看着我
I get it. Look at me.
你不明白
You don't get it.
我会向你坦白的 好吧
I need to debrief you, all right?
我会陪着你的
I'm gonna be there for you.
照顾好她
Take care of her.
♪每次得知她的离开♪
Every time she goes away
♪我心痛不已♪
I feel the pain
♪感同身受 ♪
I feel the same
♪像是阴雨天♪
It's like the rain
♪每当听到她的名字♪
Every time I hear her name
♪我心碎不已♪
I fall apart
♪难道这就是结局♪
Is this the end
♪最初又为何开始♪
Why did we start
♪我们只能如此吗♪
Is this the only way
♪挥手告别♪
If we go away
♪作为朋友♪
Be my friend
♪期待再见♪
Come back again
♪我们只能如此吗♪
Is this the only way
♪就真别无选择吗♪
Is this the only way
♪作为朋友♪
Be my friend
♪期待相见♪
Come back again
♪作为朋友♪
Be my friend
♪不如怀念♪
Come back again
♪ 唯一方式 ♪
The only way
♪别无他法♪
The only way
马利克 我... - 我知道 我知道 马克
Malik, I... - I know, I know, Mac.
我懂
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还不想死
I wasn't ready to die.
不管是这次 还是药房♥那次
Here, or at the pharmacy.
今天挺惊险的 不过...
Today was risky but...
我们也算是来了个信仰之跃吧
Took a leap of faith of our own, right.
你知道吗
You know uh...
我永远相信你 兄弟
You know, I always trusted you, man.
我害怕失去我的偶像
I was just afraid I was losing my hero.
你做得很好
You did good.
那可不
Yeah, I did.
可别太得意了
Yeah, don't let it get it to your head.
我偏要
I did.
想喝杯啤酒吗
You wanna finally grab that beer?
当然 - 好
Oh, hell yeah! - Yeah.
都在呢 - 珍妮 来啦
Hey. - Jenny. Hey.
珍妮 我... - 我知道
Jenny, I... - I know.
我都知道的 - 但我需要...
I know. - But I need to...
我只是想... 没事 你先说
I just, I want... No. You go.
不 你先说 - 不
No, you, please. - No.
你知道吗...
You know...
我车上有半打啤酒
You know I have a six-pack in my car.
如果你们想...
If you guys wanna...
想去拿来...
Wanna go and...
你们是串通好的吗
You two been talkin' to each other?
你真担心死我了
My god, you scared me.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表