剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
你现在要不
Look, why don't you...
去准备下行李吧
Why don't you get ready for your trip?
玩得开心
Have a good time.
什么 又买♥♥床品
More? More bedroom stuff?
不是吧
Really!
他右胸腔全是血
His right chest cavity is filled with blood.
子弹定是擦破了胸膜上部
The bullet must've grazed the upper pleura.
倘若真是要枪杀谁
You know if you're going to execute someone,
这么做确实很奇怪
This is a really bizarre way to do it.
通常都是打头部或心脏
A shot to the head or heart, sure,
会打中胸部或胸肌吗
But to his chest, to his pec muscle?
我觉得今天那公园很不错
You know, that park today was nice.
怡陶碧谷挺好的 你不觉得的吗
Etobicoke could be a good option, don't you think?
这位尸兄怕是不敢苟同
Well, our decedent would beg to differ.
丹尼斯 我喜欢城区
Dennis, I like it downtown.
生活惬意 还有同好相伴
It's cozy. It's where my community is.
我们有两百万买♥♥待拆房♥吗
Do we have 2 million for a teardown?
霍普港的房♥子还能负担得起
Now, Port Hope is affordable.
我知道你想回归家乡
I know you love your hometown,
但我的家人生活在城里
But my found family is here in the city.
霍普港也有同性恋群体
Port Hope has a queer community.
我去的健身房♥里 有对夫夫 都叫布赖恩
Two married guys named Brian workout at my gym
大家都很喜欢他们
and everyone loves them.
那天霍普港出现双心巫师
Well, if Port Hope ever has a two-spirited powwow,
我就考虑 不然
I'll consider it. Until then,
我要在城里苟活
I'll stay house poor in the city.
这不是碎片 是完整的子弹
That's not a fragment, that's a whole bullet.
看着像是.22口径的
.22 calibre, by the looks of it.
锈迹斑斑
as corroded as heck.
所以是以前的子弹
So, it's an old bullet?
恐怕在拉明体内最少有四五年了
I'd say it's been inside Rameen's body for 4 or 5 years at least.
他右锁骨下有瘢痕疙瘩
We found a scar capsule just below the right clavicle.
好的
Okay, so...
那枚.22口径的子弹这些年就藏在这里
That is where the .22 calibre's been hiding all these years.
稍等 让我想想
All right, guys, let me just...
让我想想
Let me just figure this out.
那枚九毫米的子弹射入这里
So the 9mm, it entered here...
擦过胸膜轴线
And it grazed the axis of the pleura
从肩膀射出
And exited out the shoulder.
.22口径的子弹从这里
The .22 calibre started here,
进入瘢痕疙瘩
In the scar capsule,
留在这里
Ended here.
你怎么看
So what're you thinking?
昨晚击中拉明的九毫米子弹应该是
I'm thinking that the 9mm that Rameen was shot with last night
打到了.22口径的子弹
hit the .22 calibre bullet, and pushed it
让它穿过锁骨下动脉 射中脖子
through the subclavian artery into the neck.
就好像打台球
Like a pool hall trick shot.
对 如果是这样的话
Yeah, but if that's the case, then...
调查就要增加一个环节
It adds a whole new element to the investigation.
怎么说 - 我记得当初
How so? - Well, there was this
有个案子 是在纽约
This case, I think it was in new york
有人中枪后 体内子弹未取
and there was an embedded bullet
十年后发生致命性感染
that became lethally infected ten years after the shooting.
开枪者的罪名就从谋杀未遂
So, the shooter's charges were upgraded
变成了二级谋杀
from attempted murder to second degree.
假如以前这枚子弹不在拉明体内
If the old bullet wasn't in Rameen's body,
他就不会死
he would still be alive.
五年前枪击拉明的人
Whoever shot Rameen 5 years ago
连同昨晚枪击他的人
is just as responsible for his death
都要为他的死负责吗
as whoever shot him last night?
对 所以
Yeah. So...
要找的凶手不是一个
We're not looking for one killer,
而是两个
We're looking for two.
拜托 我什么都没干
Please! I did nothing.
我是好人 从没害过谁
I'm a good man. I didn't hurt anyone!
沙杨 跟我来
Shayan, come with me.
我叔叔是无辜的 警官
Hey, look, my uncle's innocent, man.
他不会伤害任何人
He's not gonna hurt nobody, all right?
你也知道阿富汗的新闻了吧 他不能回去
You heard the news on afghanistan, man, he can't go back!
现在需要你把我们的话翻译给他听
Then I need you to translate for us so he understands
让他知道怎么回事和他拥有的权利
exactly what's happening to him and all his rights.
稍等 各位
Hold on a second, guys.
珍妮 我现在有事
Hey, Jenny, I'm kinda in the middle of it right now.
拉明体内还有枚子弹
Hey! There was another bullet inside of Rameen
五年前的
From a shooting 5 years ago.
昨晚击中他的子弹
So, the bullet from last night
让原来的子弹射穿颈部动脉
pushed the old bullet through an artery in his neck
致其死亡
and that's what killed him.
那就是说五年前枪击拉明的人
So are you saying whoever shot Rameen 5 years ago
也要为他的死负责
is partly responsible for his death?
对 同样是谋杀罪
Yeah. Just as responsible for killing him.
稍等 我晚点打给你
Hold on a sec. I've gotta call you back.
好
Yeah.
沙杨 五年前是谁击伤了拉明
Shayan, who shot Rameen 5 years ago?
是你吗
Was it you?
我当初不懂事 和坏人混在一起
I was an idiot punk. I got caught up in a bad crowd.
篮球赛上 我给枪上膛
I pulled a piece during a basketball game.
拉明当时在场
Rameen, he was there,
他试图出手阻止我
and he, he tried to get in the middle of it to break it up.
但枪走火了
The gun went off and...
打中了他
And you shot him.
但拉明执意不去医院
But Rameen wouldn't go to the hospital.
害怕被驱逐出境
Didn't want to mess up his refugee status.
雷扎叔叔帮他清理伤口
Uncle Reza, he cleaned up the wounds
然后
And
他说子弹先留着
He said to leave the bullet in
反正也不至于危及性命
'cause it wasn't near anything dangerous.
拉明肯定对你很失望
Rameen must've still been pretty upset with you,
尽管这是意外
even if it was an accident.
对 他很生气
Yeah, he was furious.
但是他没有把我交给警♥察♥
But instead of ratting me out to the cops, he...
反而开始保护我
He took me under his wing.
我们每周五都在公园里喝茶
Every Friday we'd... We'd have tea at the park,
聊聊天 锻炼身体
And we'd talk, we'd exercise.
他总说 如果身体健康
He always said if you... If you get your body right,
思想就会健全
You get your mind right.
看来只有你跟他经常相处
Seems you're the only one who spent any time with him.
我看他在各家律所间奔走
I watched the man pound the pavement daily.
努力寻求工作
Knocking at doors at law firms.
我备受鼓舞 决定奋斗
I mean, that, that inspired me to, to work harder,
好好学习 申请大学
Get my grades sorted, and apply to college.
如果你是他唯一的熟人
If you're the only one who really knew him,
那或许只有你知道谁会对他开枪
You might be the only person who knows who might have shot him.
不 警官 是这样的
Nah, man, that's the thing.
这不关他的事
It was never about him.
而是我
It was only about me.
他从不敞开心扉
He never opened up.
这个人 他改变了我的人生
I mean, the guy, the guy saved my life
他对我来说基本上就是个陌生人
And he's basically a stranger to me.
沙杨
Shayan,
凶器上怎么会有你叔的指纹
how did your uncle's prints get on the murder weapon?
这不重要
Doesn't matter, man.
我在电♥话♥里听到了
I heard you over the phone.
拉明是我害死的
I'm the reason Rameen's dead.
沙杨 如果你袒护阿里...
Shayan, if you're protecting Ali...
我需要跟律师谈谈
I think I should talk to a lawyer, man.
拉明新的枪伤
So Rameen's new gunshot wound
位置和旧伤完全相同
is in the exact same spot as his old gunshot wound.
会这么巧吗
What are the odds?
我都要搬去郊区了 有什么不可能的
Same odds as me moving to the suburbs?
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表