剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
professionally about Aaron Browning's case
陈词发言吗
when it affects you so personally?
你自己还患有心理疾病和焦虑症
I mean, you yourself suffer from mental health issues, and anxiety.
我认为这和此案无关
I don't see how that's relevant here.
这有影响到你的工作吗
Has it affected your work professionally?
没有
No, it hasn't.
库珀医生 你最近四个月都在哪里
Dr. Cooper, where have you been for the last four months?
我休假了
I've been on Sabbatical.
可以告诉我们原因吗
Can you tell us why?
是因为利亚姆·布沙尔的死
Is it because you couldn't properly do your job
让你无法继续专心工作吗
while grieving for Liam Bouchard?
我没法工作是因为我担心
I couldn't do my job because I was afraid
我会失去所有我爱的人
That I would lose everybody that I love.
那你现在还这么想吗
And do you still feel that way?
偶尔会
Sometimes.
那在这情况下
So should you be in this situation?
你能公正地决定辩方是否应该接受审判吗
To decide, unbiased, whether or not this man should stand trial?
我爱的人死了
The man I loved died.
很长一段时间 我都想让亚伦·布朗宁
And yes, there are days that I wish that Aaron Browning
在监狱里悲惨地度过余生
would rot in a cell for the rest of his life.
我不想将凶手和疾病联♥系♥起来
But I am trying to separate the man and the illness,
但这很难
and it is hard.
要是你心爱的女人死了 你能做到吗
I mean, could you do it if the woman that you loved died?
我做不到 - 对
No, I couldn't. - No.
但我能从专业角度说明
But I can say professionally
我们需要对亚伦·布朗宁做更多诊断
that more research has to be done into Aaron Browning.
以确认谋杀案发生的时候
We need to find out whether or not these cysts existed
那些囊肿是否已经存在
at the times of the murder, and...
如果的确存在
And if they did,
那他该去医院 而不是监狱
Then he should go to an institution, and not prison.
收到消息 盖克二十分钟前退房♥了
Hey, got word. Gack checked out 20 minutes ago.
警方正全力搜寻他租的车
All our cars are looking for his rentals,
他们猜测他是要去机场
And they're thinking that he's headed for the airport.
该死 他要出城跑路
Damn, he's trying to get out of town.
等等
Hold up.
计划有变
Change of plans.
谢谢 - 多谢
Thank you. - Thanks.
什么情况 - 当地警♥察♥发现他后
What happened? - Unit spotted him,
盖克试图摆脱追捕 结果翻车了
Gack tried to lose him, and flipped the car.
看来他是被甩出车外的
It looks like he was thrown from the vehicle.
可能是死于撞击
Probably died on impact.
真是糟糕
What a mess.
这是杰利尔的冠军戒指
It's Jalil's championship ring.
我觉得你在法庭的表现很好
You did good in there, I thought.
谢谢爸爸
Yeah, thanks, dad.
真的
Very good.
我记得你今天说过
You know, I heard what you said today.
我不给你另找护工了
And I'm not gonna get you another PSW.
我会努力和佩吉磨合
I'm gonna try harder with Peggy.
不过我想向你保证
But I'm gonna make sure that you know
你不会失去家人的
You're not gonna lose your family.
谢谢
Thanks.
判决已出
The verdict came in.
法官说有足够的证据来证明
The judge ruled that there's enough evidence
亚伦·布朗宁需要接受审判
For Aaron Browning to stand trial.
他们可能要多做些调查
And they might have to do more research as well.
这就是我想要的结果 埃洛迪
That's all I wanted, Elodie.
珍妮 听到你在法庭上为亚伦说的话
Jenny, hearing you speak for Aaron in court,
我知道你很同情那些
You have compassion for people who struggle
苦于这些问题的人
with these sorts of things.
所以你跟利亚姆很适合
That's why you were the right partner for Liam.
我没法再为儿子奢求什么了
I couldn't ask for any more for my son.
还请见谅
Forgive me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在不行
Not now.
来吧 - 改天再说
Come on. - Not now.
我们回家
Let's go home.
你♥爸♥妈说能在这里找到你
Your parents said we could find you here.
对 在为杰利尔投篮悼念
Yeah, "Hoops for Jalil."
我们有几位兄弟组织的
Some of our boys put it together.
是斯科特·盖克害死我弟弟的吗
It was Scott Gack who killed my brother?
我们怀疑是他雇的打手 但在调查
Yeah, we think he hired some people, But we're on it.
我们会找到帮凶的
We're gonna find them.
我不明白 他怎么会...
I don't understand, why would he...
他怎么会做出这事
Why would he do this?
他在你弟弟身上投资了很多钱
He invested a lot of money in your brother.
杰利尔落选会让他损失惨重 不过
And Jalil retiring would have cost him, but uh,
年轻的超级球星遭受恶意袭击
a young superstar who endured a vicious assault,
是个可以变现的丑闻
that's a scandal he could cash in on.
我们觉得他本无意杀你弟弟
We don't think he intended on killing your brother,
他或许不知道
He probably didn't realize
杰利尔的心脏承受不住
that Jalil's heart couldn't take it.
但他的行为确实导致你弟弟死亡
But what he did lead to your brother's death.
我想让你见一个人
I'd like you to meet someone.
嘿 兄弟 - 这位是贝利
Hey, man. - This is Bayley.
他在这次案件里帮了大忙
He helped us with your brother's case,
杰利尔的有样东西他想给你
And he's got something for you from Jalil.
这个NFT没有发♥售♥
So this is an unreleased NFT.
仅此一份 已成加密货币
It's one of one, it's minted.
他没有拿出来卖♥♥
But he didn't sell it.
这是他最宝贵的东西
It's his most valuable, and uh...
而且是给你的
He said it's for you.
没事 你可以的 好吗
All right, you got this? All right?
阿杰 你能行的 - 好
Jah, you got this. - Yeah.
加油 起跳
Go on, buck up!
你做到了 兄弟 - 我做到啦
Whoa, you did it, man! - Yeah, I did it!
你真的做到了
Let's go, you did it!
兄弟 我就说你能做到吧
No, see, I told you you could do it, bro.
我没说错吧
I told you, bro.
我们以前总是形影不离
We always said we were doing this together.
即使是觉得他要抛弃我了
Even though it felt like he was leaving me behind,
我依然为他骄傲
I was proud of him.
他从不畏冒险
He wasn't afraid to take a risk,
坦诚直率
to say what he had to say.
♪我们上♪
Let's go!
♪一 二 带上你的冬装夹克♪
One, two, get your winter jackets
♪一 二 准备好我们的长裤♪
One, two, prepping our long johns, okay
♪加快你的节奏♪
Step up your tempo
♪我们上♪
Let's go
♪我们终于要出发♪
Yeah, we're finally setting off
♪展示你能蕴藏的巨大潜能♪
By showing you the force of what you can achieve
♪你势在必得♪
when you believe it's yours
♪我在球场稳定发挥 赢得掌声♪
I'm steady on the course just raking up applause
♪兄弟 就算状态不佳 我也无所不能♪
Man, I could do it all and I ain't even gotta a flow
♪我北战♪
I've got 'em in the north, yeah
♪我南征♪
Got 'em in the south, yeah
♪我全球比赛 家喻户晓♪
Got 'em round the world once they know what I'm about
♪我想要出去 到处玩乐♪
'cause I've been walking out, just chopping out
♪把着你的马子 手在她身上游走♪
Kissing on your missus when I'm touching on her
♪好好爱抚♪
Touching on her
♪来吧 给我个机会♪
Hey, get that, let me get at that
♪来吧 我能够做到♪
Let me get that, yo, let me get that
♪只要你相信 我定会做到♪
Let me get that, I've gotta get that
♪遇到强敌 你会临阵退缩♪
No place to whip that, you'll wish you quit that
♪只要你相信 我定会做到♪
Then let me get that, let me get that
♪来吧 我能够做到♪
Let me get that, let me get that
这里人挺多 - 没错
popular spot. - Yeah.
早呀 米拉
Oh, hi, Mira!
等等 米拉 她是... 米拉·萨马鲁奥
Hey, Mira? That's... that's Mira Samaroo!
夏季奥♥运♥会女子100米银牌得主
She won the silver in the 100 in the summer games.
对 她也是飞跃者的领队
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表