剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
《验尸官》 前情提要
贷款申请未通过
亲爱的佩吉
您的贷款申请已审阅,很遗憾地通知您,我们无法贷款给您所申请的金额。
您提供的相关证明和持有资产未能通过我方审核团队的核查。
贷款申请已回绝
尊敬的库珀夫人
鉴于您近期的贷款申请,现通知您,我们无法为您提供贷款,
您的申请已回绝。
玻璃
碎片
荒芜
冻土
《验尸官》第四季
第九集 何处为家
驱逐
等同
谋杀
我们要互帮互助
永久住房♥
这里住人
不得驱逐露营者
冻死者胃粘膜下的弥漫性斑点状出血
针对性作案
这是个邪教
It was a cult!
但它拯救了我
But it saved me.
不 是你救了你自己
No, you saved you.
我们 你 我 那才是真的
Us? You? Me? That's real.
你不明白 - 我会陪着你的
You don't get it. - I'm gonna be there for you.
丹尼斯 我知道你妈妈是你的依赖
Dennis, I get that your mom is your community,
但我从未见过她
but I've literally never met her.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
无论我怎么劝说
Despite my best attempts,
你总有理由不去见她
you always find a reason to not meet her.
库珀医生 你最近四个月都在哪里
Doctor cooper, where have you been for the last four months?
我休假了 - 可以告诉我们原因吗
I've been on sabbatical. - Can you tell us why?
我没法工作是因为我担心
I couldn't do my job because I was afraid
我会失去所有我爱的人
that I would lose everybody that I love.
那你现在还这么想吗
And do you still feel that way?
偶尔会
Sometimes.
你跟珍妮的联合储蓄账户里没钱了
You have no money left In your joint savings account with Jenny.
你被骗了
You were scammed.
等等 我还在呢
Hey! I'm in here.
妈
Mom?
怎么了
What?
大半夜的 你是要吃冷冻华夫饼吗
Are you eating frozen waffles in the middle of the night?
我本想做个开明老妈
You know, I try to be a cool mom,
但你没有发短♥信♥报平安
But when you don't text me "I'm alive,"
我就会担心
I do worry.
你知道我在谁那里
You know who I was with.
如果他真那么危险
If he's really that dangerous,
那你该找个新助手
Maybe you should get a new assistant.
或许我们还要找人事部
Maybe we need a meeting with HR.
好搞笑哦
Oh... So funny.
你到底在干嘛
What're you doing?
我只是在想这些便利贴怎么回事
Well, I'm just trying to make sense of these post-it notes.
我总是在奇怪的地方找到它们
I've been finding them in... weird places,
应该不是标签那么简单
And I don't think they're labels.
你看过洗碗机吗
Did you check the dishwasher?
没有 - 那...
No. - Well...
他喜欢把便利贴放在洗涤剂槽
He likes to put them in the soap dispenser
经常水漫金山
And then it floods.
标签我都收集在这里
I've been keeping them in here.
没错 我也到处能找到
Yeah, I've been finding them everywhere.
我想他可能是想应对痴呆症吧 但...
I think it has something to do with coping with dementia, But...
不好说
I have no idea.
是的
Yeah.
孩子... 谢谢你...
Hey... Thank you...
一直以来悉心照顾他
For always taking such good care of him.
外公躺床上睡觉呢
Grandpa's tucked away in bed
你应该要过去陪着他吧
That's probably where you should be, yes?
来吧
Come on.
这里交给我
Let me take this.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
起
Come on!
好
Okay.
我来拿这个
Let me get this.
我来就...
Let me j...
我没有整天在街上徘徊吧
I wasn't always on the street, right?
我能亲自证明
I am proof that all it takes
只要有追求改变的心就...
Is a desire to change and...
等等 我...
Wait. I'm a...
再看看
Okay.
活生生的 活生生的例子
Living... Living proof.
只要有追求改变的心 获得些许帮助就能成功
I am living proof that all it takes is a desire to change
我就是活生生的例子
And a little support.
斯蒂格
Hey, S-Stig?!
外面不冷吗 你衣服呢
It's freezing, man. Where are your clothes?!
斯蒂格
Stig?
不是吧
Oh shit.
兄弟
oh man.
不 斯蒂格
Oh no... Stig.
早上好 - 早上好
Hey. Morning. - Morning.
经核实 死者是被熟人发现的
Yeah, victim was discovered by someone who knew him.
斯丹丽警官接的警
Officer Stanley was the responding officer.
他们正看着他 - 离我远点
They're with him now. - Leave me alone!
目击者名叫埃尔摩
The witness's name is Elmore.
据了解 他和死者
As far as we can tell, both he and the decedent
都是杰思罗公园营地的住客
are residents of the Jethro Park encampment.
没能从他那里了解更多信息
Couldn't get much more out of him though,
他因为吸毒 神志有些恍惚
'cause he's pretty strung out.
等药劲过后 我再去找他
I'll have to circle back once the drugs wear off.
好的 死者被发现时
Got it. The decedent was found in his...
只穿着内♥裤♥和袜子
Underwear and socks.
这应该就是他的全部衣物
I'm assuming this is his clothing?
他手臂和腿部满是抓痕
He's got scratches all over his arms and legs.
是新伤 还带着血 是死前造成的
They're fresh and bloodly, so it means it's pre-mortem.
可能是谁拖他过来
All right. Could've been dragged here,
暴揍一顿后 让他冻死户外
Beaten and left for dead.
不幸的是 那些无家可归
Unfortunately, hate crimes against the homeless,
或居无定所的人
or that prefer to go unhoused,
常遭受仇恨犯罪
are not uncommon.
♪你真是恶贯满盈♪
De mount you're a demon
♪我仿佛是在做梦♪
I feel I'm dreaming
♪现在先放下一切♪
Now let it all go
♪我发誓报仇雪恨♪
I swear I'm gonna get even
♪只要我们不自暴自弃♪
If we're the ones who don't leave us alone
♪这杂种无法无天♪
Yo, the mutt's off the leash
♪他们以为大获全胜 刚装满油箱♪
They think we're beat, just filled up the tank
♪现在外面温度正好♪
Now there's 81 degrees
♪当你惹祸上身♪
And yeah, when you're in trouble... ♪
里弗 - 来啦
River! - Hey.
你也在这里呢
Glad you're here.
我自愿参加了流浪者帮扶小组
I volunteer with the unhoused support group.
那你认识这些人吗 - 大部分认识
So you know these folks? - Most of them.
死者名叫斯蒂格·奥拉夫松 蹲过监狱
The decedent's name was Stig Olafsson. An ex-con.
刑满释放后负担不起住房♥费用
He had trouble securing housing when he was released,
最后住在这里
So he ended up here.
他可能在这里有跟其他人结怨
Well, maybe he made some enemies on the inside.
各位
Hey, everyone!
我今天来是想要帮忙查斯蒂格的案子
Today I'm here to help find out what happened to stig.
我们会四处看看 跟各位聊聊
We're gonna come around and chat with you.
这是我的上司 珍妮·库珀医生
This is my boss, Dr. Jenny Cooper,
这位是多诺万·麦卡沃伊警探
And detective Donovan McAvoy.
相信各位能为我们提供线索
Anything you know could be helpful,
不确定是否和斯蒂格的死有关也没事
Even if you're not sure it's related to Stig's death.
你们没有法律义务
You're under no legal obligation
回答警方的任何提问
To answer any of the police's questions.
我也很怀疑
Though I doubt this case
警方会对此事有多重视
is gonna get the attention it deserves anyway.
女士 我们是来帮忙的
Uh, ma'am, we are here to help.
你们真想做点好事
You really wanna do some good?
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表