剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
做得好 阿方斯 先挂了
Uh, good work, Alphonse, I gotta go.
你能转告多诺万吗
Can you fill in Donovan?
没问题 我会的
Sure thing, will do.
这位是阿加·雷扎 他是这里的老炮儿
So this is Agha Reza. He's one of the og's here.
他在伊朗做过医生
Uh, he used to be a doctor back in Iran,
但他现在快把公园当成家了
But now he basically lives here at the park.
你认得他吗
Do you recognize this man?
阿加·雷扎
Agha Reza!
听不见
Can't hear!
他说拉明是个天才
He says he was like a genius.
是个孤勇者
A private and sad genius.
他知道有人会害他吗
Does he have any idea who might have hurt him?
他说不知道 非常抱歉
He says he's sorry, he can't help you.
警员在垃圾桶里有发现
Uniforms found something burning in the trash can.
好吧 能请你先留在这里吗
All right. Hey, you mind sticking around
方便我们找你 - 好的 我不走
In case we need you again? - Yeah, I'll be here.
好 我们走
All right, let's go.
戈登·库珀订购的床上用品
Beds & Stuff delivery for Gordon Cooper.
完事
Yeah.
里面是什么
what is it?
这么小应该不是床
It's probably too small to be a bed.
对 应该是别的东西
Right. So "Stuff" It is.
爸
Dad!
小可爱 你见到你妈... 佩吉了吗
Hey, smiler, have you seen your mo... Uh, Peggy?
一整天没见到她了
She's pulling a Houdini on me today.
不知道 但有你的包裹
No, but you got some packages.
不可能 我都没买♥♥东西
Oh, not for me. I didn't order anything.
我买♥♥过吗
Did I order anything?
谢谢你
Thank you.
等等 看 上面写着戈登·库珀
Oh, hang on! Look, it says Gordon Cooper on it.
我知道是什么了
I know what this is.
我本来想买♥♥些缎子
I was gonna go for the satin,
但我还是想买♥♥丝绸
But I decided on the silk.
注意距离 爸 - 抱歉
Boundaries, dad! - Oh, sorry.
这些应该是拉明遇害那晚随身携带的
It looks like Rameen had this on him the night he was killed
有人想销毁证据
And someone tried to get rid of the evidence.
我们询问了十多个人
I mean, over a dozen interviews,
但毫无收获
And not much to go on.
独行侠 天才 有礼貌但拒人千里之外
A loner. A genius. Polite but private.
大家都见过他 但跟他不熟
Everyone knew "of" Him, but no one really knew him.
这里有他的工资单
We got pay stubs in here.
大多来自附近的餐馆
A stack of 'em from a nearby restaurant.
看来拉明在餐厅当过服务员
Looks like Rameen worked as a busser.
他们甚至都没在工牌上
They didn't even bother to spell his name right
写对他的名字
on the name tag.
还有附近律所的工作申请
We got job applications from law firms all over town.
你那里...
You got that uh...
还带着那张便条吗
You got that note on you?
当然
Yeah.
沙杨说的那款翻译软件我下载了
I downloaded that translator app that Shayan was talking about.
日期
Date.
某人和某人
Name vs name.
纠纷 判决 决议
Conflict. Verdict. Resolution.
这有点像分类账
It's a ledger of some sort.
似乎他会记录每次纠纷
Like this guy was keeping track of disputes.
笔记只写到这一页
This is the last page with any writing on it.
日期是昨天的
And it's got yesterday's date.
看来他昨天做过什么判决
Uh, looks like he made a ruling of some kind.
雷扎 莎拉 还有阿里
Reza, Sara and Ali.
你们说跟他不熟 但我们发现
You said you didn't know him, but as it turns out,
他生前见过你们三个
You might be the last three to see him alive.
现在要么坦白 要么找律师去吧
So, either start talking or find yourselves a good lawyer
因为即刻起 你们将是头号♥嫌犯
Because right now, you're my primary suspects.
拉明招惹谁了吗
What kind of trouble was Rameen in?
他是个遵纪守法的好人
He was a good, lawful man.
奉劝各位别再浪费我的时间
Then maybe you wanna stop wasting my time
赶紧帮我找到凶手
and help me catch whoever killed him!
他是我朋友
He was my friend.
我比谁都了解他
I knew him better than anyone.
你觉得被指控妨碍司法公正
How do you think an obstruction of justice charge
会利于你以后在法律行业工作吗
is gonna look on the record of someone studying law?
我不想被卷进来 而且拉明都死了
I was afraid to get involved. Plus, Rameen's dead.
现在说什么都没用
It's not like talking's gonna do anything.
凶手还在逍遥法外
Whoever killed him is still out there!
你救不了你朋友
You can't save your friend,
但也许能救附近其他人
But maybe you can help save someone else's life.
对 没错
Yeah, of course.
拉明原来在伊朗是个法官
Look, Rameen was a judge back at home,
绿色革命过后 他与某位官员树敌
And he went against some government guy after the green protests.
他信守誓言 重压之下不屈不挠
He stuck to his oath, he didn't fold under the pressure, but...
但他们毁了他的人生
They ruined his life.
他便来这里重振旗鼓 但是...
So he came here to start over, but...
加拿大的法律很严格
Yo, the legal system in this country is tough.
加之语言不通
Plus, the language barrier. I mean...
但他还是有办法谋生
But he found a way to make a living,
只是日子过得太艰苦
But it wasn't a life, you know?
我们在他的公文包里找到了分类账
We found a ledger of some sort in his briefcase.
能告诉我它的具体用途吗
You wanna tell me what that's about?
社区有纠纷时 他用它来帮我们处理
He used it to help the community when there were beefs.
每当发生纠纷或不公之事
If there is ever a dispute, or unfairness,
拉明就会来主持公道
Rameen would make a judgement.
所以我们昨天才见过他
This is why we met him yesterday.
他帮助我们和谐共处
He advised and brought peace to our community.
他为人刚正不阿
He was a strong man, a fair man,
但有些自负
But a too proud man.
所有人先别走 我们还要调查
Stay put, all of you. We're not done here.
你也是
You too.
你这里有何线索吗
Tell me you got something we can use,
我现在要面对一群
'cause, right now, all I got is a bunch of people
不相信我 也不愿坦白的人
who don't trust me enough to tell me the truth.
每页都有阿里的名字
Page after page Ali's name is mentioned,
而且每次拉明都会否决他
And almost every single time Rameen ruled against him.
你看昨天判决的脚注
Look at this footnote from yesterday's ruling.
阿里生气
Ali upset.
法医从我找到的枪上提取了部分指纹
Forensics was able to pull a partial print from the gun I found.
阿里·阿兹迪
Ali Azdi.
莫曼尼 我想麻烦你翻译下
Momaney, I need you to translate the notes
爸爸食谱卡上的笔记
on dad's recipe cards.
对 对 我发给你了
Yeah. Yeah, I sent them to you.
对 对 有我名字的聊天记录
Yeah. Yeah, the chat with my name on it.
不 我不是要给男朋友做石榴鸡
Okay, no, I'm not making fesenjon for a boyfriend
因为我没有男朋友
Because I don't have a boyfriend.
莫曼尼 我才二十
Moona, I'm 20!
我不会孤单终老的
I'm not gonna die alone, okay?!
好的 我也爱你
Okay. All right, I love you, too.
拜
Bye.
外婆
Hey.
外公在找你 但我没看到他
Grandpa was looking for you. I don't know where.
应该是在换机油什么的
He was doing like an oil change or something.
这次旅行我觉得可能没法去
I'm a little nervous about going on this trip
珍妮身体不舒服
with Jenny so unwell.
如果她不跟我那么犟
And if she wasn't so dang stubborn
让我照顾她 会好很多
and would actually let me look after her,
但我想这鸡汤应该能给她补补
But I think that this chicken soup is gonna help.
鸡汤
S... chicken?!
外婆
Grandma!
别告诉我你是用了冰箱里的鸡
Please tell me you did not use the chicken in the fridge.
可惜这鸡没告诉我它是谁的 罗西
Well, the chicken didn't tell me who it belonged to, Ross.
没事 现在只能再跑趟商店了
Okay, so...Now I gotta go back to the store.
抱歉 - 没事
Sorry about that. - That's okay.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表