剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
我还记得怎么开车
I still remember how to drive.
好吧
All right.
这些像是...
These look like...
近期的手术疤痕
Recent surgical scars.
血是从这里流的吗
Maybe she bled from there?
不像流过血的样子
It doesn't look like it opened up,
我先检查皮下组织再做定论
But I'll need to check the subcutaneous tissue to confirm that.
丹尼斯 里弗
Hey Dennis, River.
麦卡沃伊警探 欢迎回来
Detective McAvoy, welcome back.
什么情况 - 你就是伊莱·汤普森医生吧
What's this? - You must be Dr. Eli thompson.
我是凶案组的多诺万·麦卡沃伊警探
I'm Detective Donovan McAvoy, homicide.
你还是个病理学家吗
Are you homicide and also a pathologist?
不是
No.
那你为何进我的验尸房♥
Then why are you in my autopsy suite?
我需要你提供受害者的情报
I need what you have on our victim.
这是我的地盘
You're on my turf.
你先说
You show me yours.
受害者名叫科琳·霍夫
Victim is Colleen Hough.
她丈夫昨晚报案 说她失踪了
Husband reported her missing last night.
有何可疑之处吗
Did you find anything suspicious?
她失血过多而死 身上还有淤青
She bled out, and there's some bruising.
死者胳膊上还有最近的掐痕
We've got fresh finger bruises on the decedent's arms.
不过也有旧伤
But there are older bruises as well.
她有长♥期♥滥用药物吗
Are we talking long-term abuse?
等等 能让我们说完吗
All right, could you let us finish?
医生 这些淤青与长♥期♥滥用药物有关吗
Are the bruises consistent with long term abuse, doctor?
你得问她丈夫
It's always the husband.
你们不就经常这样说吗
Isn't that what you guys say?
所以我才不想结婚
That's why I'm never getting one.
你们打扰到我们工作了
Now you've upset my people.
请出去
Out!
早跟你说了 - 对
Told you. - Yes!
也请告诉其他人
Yes, and tell all the others.
丹尼斯
Dennis!
表格呢
Where are the forms?
珍妮赶紧回来吧
I can't wait 'til Jenny gets back.
妈 你休完假了吗
Hey, mom. Isn't your leave of absence done yet?
稍等一下
Okay, hold on.
我还要等着收获
Well, I'm gonna stay until I can harvest
胡萝卜和西葫芦
my carrots and squash.
你现在都以农时计日呢
Oh, so you tell time by harvest now?
有点奇怪
That's a little weird,
你现在嘴里
Do you have a piece of straw
正叼着麦秆吗
hanging out of your mouth at this very moment?
你知道吗
Hey, you know what, I, uh...
我能自己堆肥
I made compost all by myself.
你知道变废为宝的过程
Do you know how transformative it is to take waste
有多神奇吗
And turn it into something of value?
这得谢谢那些红蠕虫
Thank you, hordes of little, red, wiggly worms.
你好像很开心 妈
You sound happy, mom.
你呢 - 我还好
How are you? - I'm good.
奇怪的是 我觉得...
It's a little weird, I'm kind of...
自己像是插足那二老的第三者了
I'm kind of like a third wheel on an octogenarian honeymoon.
你知道这词什么意思吗
You don't even know what that word means.
就是说你再不回家 我就得搬出去
It means if you don't come home soon, I'm gonna move out.
亲爱的 我...
Honey, look, I just...
我还需要时间
You know, I need a little bit more time.
我得...
I need to...
等到自己相信所爱的人
I just need to stay here until I believe
不都会死 或离我而去
that not everybody I love is gonna die or leave.
你明白吗
You know?
我每天都在想怎么面对 我...
I'm just, I'm working on it every day. I am...
等等 信♥号♥♥断了
Sorry, you just cut out.
你刚说什么 - 亲爱的 能听见吗
What did you just say? - Yeah, honey, can you hear me?
什么 你... 我听不见...
What? You're... I can't...
罗西
Ross.
靠
Shoot.
是你发现的乔治
So you found George.
您怎么称呼
Uh, name, please?
珍妮·库珀 住在芬奇木屋民宿
Jenny Cooper, I'm staying at the Fincher's Airbnb.
我在附近看到过你
Oh yeah, I've seen you around.
库珀夫人 请问您的工作是
Occupation, Mrs. Cooper?
植物学家
Uh, botanist.
发现他时 周围有其他人吗
You see anyone else around when you found him?
没有
No.
你没碰尸体吧
You didn't touch the body, did you?
没有 - 好的
No. - "No." Okay.
行 调查完毕 谢谢配合
Okay, well, we are done for now, thank you.
在定为溺亡前 务必让病理学家
Make sure you have the pathologist aspirate the lungs
抽出肺内杂物
before you rule it a drowning.
珍妮... - 什么事
Hey, Jenny! - Yeah?
利亚姆 你在发烧
Liam, you're burning up.
天哪
Oh, god.
我爱你
I love you.
乔治
George.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
振作点
Come on.
我没杀我妻子
I didn't kill my wife.
科琳身上遍布伤痕
Colleen was covered in bruises.
我们昨晚吵过架
We had a fight last night.
我逮她时可能伤到她了
I grabbed her. Maybe I bruised her?
但我没杀她
But I didn't kill her!
她还有旧伤 马库斯
She has old bruises too, Marcus.
像是长♥期♥滥用药物导致的
Looks like long-term abuse.
我妻子两周前做过膝盖手术
My wife had knee surgery, you know, two weeks ago.
理疗师告诉她得多走动
Her physiotherapist said she was supposed to walk on it,
可她觉得还不行
But she didn't feel ready.
我就劝她试着走走
I told her she just had to go for it,
我让她在街区转转
And I... Made her go for a walk around the block.
她回来后 说有人跟踪她
When she came back, she said someone was following her.
你没跟她去吗 - 没 后来有跟她去
You didn't go with her? - No, I did after that.
我谁也没看见
I never saw anyone.
我以为她就是不想单独外出
I thought she was just avoiding getting on her feet, you know?
我真该相信她的
I should've believed her.
我们被粉丝和狗仔跟踪过
We've had weird fans, and peeping toms before.
你和科琳有粉丝吗
You and Colleen have fans?
我们出了套系列漫画书
We have a series of graphic novels.
我配文字 她配插画
I write, and she illustrates.
我们能成名多半靠她的画功
We're mostly successful because of her drawings.
案情很明确了 他妻子被人跟踪
I mean, pretty convenient, his wife having a stalker.
他也没报案
Yeah, he didn't report it.
他说之前不相信她
Oh, he didn't believe her. He says.
可尾随者会在她散步时留下
But a stalker doesn't explain week-old bruises
好几周前的淤青吗 - 快来看
from "going on walks." - Look at this.
科琳在博客上也用漫画记录生活
Colleen also had an illustrated blog based on her life.
画得确实不错
Ah, she's a good artist.
你看 这人很像马库斯
Look, the face looks just like Marcus.
我在想这些人物是不是她见过的人
I wonder if all the characters are based on people she knows.
很有可能
It's possible.
等等 看这张图 - 嗯
Wait, look at that. - Yeah.
她何时开始画这人物的
When did she start drawing this character?
十一天前
Since 11 days ago.
这会是跟踪她的那人吗
Could that be the stalker?
组织完整
The tissue is intact.
说明血不是膝盖伤口流出的
She didn't bleed out from her knee scars.
我没找到其他出血点
Then I can't find the source of the exsanguination.
也没看见其他伤口
There are no other wounds that I can see.
只有这些足部和踝部的小口
Except these tiny holes in her feet and ankles.
割伤 烧伤 - 穿刺伤
Cuts? Burns? - Holes.
钉子眼吗
Nails?
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表