剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Right thoracic impalement.
看来是胸廓被刺穿
Looks like it punctured the chest wall.
这伤势的出血状况没我预想的严重
Not as much blood as I'd expect from an injury like this.
但仍有明显的点状出血
There's some petechial hemorrhaging visible.
应该是坠落后刺穿了肺部
Punctured his lung on the way down.
这位满面春风的人是谁呢
Oh, look who finally turned his frown upside down.
没有什么能坏我兴致的
Oh, nothing's gonna break this stride.
甚至是你 汤普森医生
Not even you, Dr. Thompson.
跳桥死亡 - 可能是
Jumper? - Uh, possibly.
不管怎样 这里落地可不行
Either way, hell of a place to land.
怎么了
What is it?
你们看过罗翰·阿琼主持的犯罪纪实
You guys ever see the true crime web series,
网络连续剧《走出阴霾》吗
"Surviving the Past" with Rohan Arjune?
我见过的真实犯罪够多了
I get enough true crime in my real life.
有个专找男同性恋下药害命的连环杀手
Okay, well Arjune and his boyfriend were attacked
袭击了阿琼和他男朋友
by a serial killer who used to drug gay men,
他袭击人后 会把他们带到偏远地区
Assault them, and drive them out to remote locations.
他还会抛尸
He... he would dump the bodies.
我想起来了 好像是在六年前吧
I remember that. That was like, six... ish years ago?
对 你们的上级否认
Oh, yes, and your chief refused to confirm
社区有连环杀手出现
The existence of a serial predator in the community.
说死者是自杀
Said they were suicides.
草草结案
Case closed.
神奇的是
Well, miraculously,
阿琼和他的男友遇害后却没死
Arjune and his boyfriend survived their attack.
好吧 那跟这案子有何关联
All right, so what does that have to do with this case?
他们那次就是被凶手扔在这里
Well, this is the exact spot they were dumped.
护栏很安全
High safety railing.
对 这绝对不是意外
Yeah, definitely not an accident.
附近人流量挺多的
Lots of foot traffic around here, too.
当时可能有旁人在场
Might not have been alone.
游客和徒步旅行者经常来这里
Well, tourists and hikers are common to this area.
遛狗的人也多
Dog walkers, too.
等等
Wait a second.
两位 我们先去停车场看看
Hey... We're headed back to the parking lot.
好
Okay.
死者是住在车里吗
The decedent was living in his car?
如果他付不起房♥租
Yeah, could support the jumper theory
又饱受精神折磨
If he was struggling with housing,
那他有理由跳桥自杀
navigating mental health issues.
没错
Yeah.
看这收据 他是昨晚付的钱
The receipt said he filled up last night.
要自杀的人 会有心付房♥租吗
I don't know if I'd fill up if I was gonna check out.
那他应该不住车里
Well, maybe he wasn't living in his car.
而像是在逃避什么
Maybe, you know, he was running from something.
猛龙队赢了
The uh... Raptors won.
就在这周 你肯定早就知道
this weekend. You probably already, you know, heard that.
最近有鸡翅特惠季
And there was a wing special.
我就给我俩点了几份
Guess what, I ordered some wings for both of us,
你不吃也没事
but you know, fine by me.
能全给我吃吗
More wings for me, right?
抱歉 兄弟 我刚分心了
Sorry, man, I've been distracted.
没关系
Hey, no worries. Yeah.
对了 阿琼和他男友是怎么死里逃生的
Hey uh, how did Arjune and his partner - survive the attack?
纯属运气
Blind luck.
阿琼落在沙滩
Arjune landed on the beach,
没受重伤
sustained some pretty bad injuries,
他男友被扔下桥之前 凶手见有群孩子
But a group of kids interrupted before his partner
就没来得及动手
could be thrown off the bridge.
他男友叫什么来着
What was his partner's name?
布莱克...
Blake...
布莱克·泽莱克 怎么了
Blake Zelek. Why?
布莱克·泽莱克的尸体就在桥下
'cause Blake Zelek is lying dead beneath the bridge.
必须尽快将尸体运回实验室
Gotta get the body back to the lab.
那位凶手出狱了吗
Hey, is the original killer outta jail?
审讯前 马丁·李·盖斯威克在拘留期间就死了
Martin Lee Gaswick died in custody before facing trial.
了解 那应该是被效仿他的人杀害的
Got it. All right, so, he could be a copycat killer.
亦或是自杀
Or suicide.
而且还是在他的伤心之地
and he came back to the place of the original trauma.
得把罗翰·阿琼带回警局问话
Need to talk to Rohan Arjune. Bring him in.
好 - 我再去看看尸体
Yeah. - I'll take a look at the body.
有情况我再告诉你们 - 好
Let you know what I find. - All right.
马利克还挺主动的
Malik's really stepping up, huh?
你们和好了吗
You guys better?
近朱者赤
Gotta stick close to those who inspire you.
近墨者黑
Not drain you.
这道理你从哪里学的
Where's that little nugget of wisdom from?
我加入了健康小组
Honestly, I joined a wellness group.
名叫飞跃者 卡西迪推荐的
It's called Surmount. Cassidy got me into it.
还不错 能遇到获奖无数的运动员
And it's terrific. Award-wining athletes,
励志演说家
motivational speakers,
我们锻炼身体 分享情感
We do a lot of physical work and some emotional.
你找到解决办法就好
I'm glad you found something that works.
你也知道 马利克就这样
Just you know, Malik's Malik.
他算是位益友
He's one of the good guys.
这事我会处理 好吗
I'll handle things my way. Cool?
有发现记得告诉我
Let me know what you find.
我知道你是好心
It's nice of you to care enough to try.
但人家不领情
even if you get shot down.
什么 - 说真的
What? - I'm serious.
我从你身上学到很多 库珀医生
I'm learning a lot from you, Dr. Cooper.
真奇怪
Okay, that's weird.
嘿 伙计
Hey, period.
又到周五了 惊喜吧
It's Friday, exclamation point.
午餐已送到
Uh, and it's lunch.
虽然我们平时在停车场见面
I know we usually meet in the parking lot,
但今天我想
But I thought today would be
是时候...告诉我吗
a good day to... tell my mom.
这位帅哥是你上司吗
Ooh, is this movie star your boss?
不 但也算是
Uh no, yes. Kinda. Sorta.
情况复杂 - 你好
It's-it's complicated. - Hey.
你好
Hey!
午餐我放你桌上了
Your, uh, your-your lunch is on your desk.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗西
Ross, um...
这是我父母 阿迪勒和帕尔文
These are my parents, Adeel and Parveen.
你们好
Hi.
爸 妈 他是罗西 我上司的儿子
Ami, Abu, this is Ross, my... B-boss' son.
你上司的儿子还给你送午餐
So, your boss' son brings you lunch?
对 - 你在这里工作这么久了
Yes. - You're spending too much time in this place, Alphie.
再这样下去 还怎么找女朋友
How are you gonna find a girlfriend - if you keep this up?
那么...
O-kay. So...
你们...
You...
很高兴认识你们
It was lovely to meet you.
很抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry, I need to take off.
回头见 阿方 - 好
I'll see ya later, Alphie. - Yeah.
好的 - 再见
Okay. - See ya.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 只是在想早上的事
Yeah, it's just been a morning.
那我洗耳恭听 不做评论
And I'm just offering to listen, without judgment.
你有何想法
The Jenny Cooper way.
不知为何 我感觉大家最近总躲着我
I don't know, it feels like people have been shutting me out lately.
我知道敞开心扉很难 可是...
You know, I know it's hard to open but...
他们也没必要藏着掖着
I mean, it doesn't mean they're hiding anything,
也许他们...
It's just maybe they...
他们只是不想提起吧
I don't know, maybe they can't.
有些人认为
Well, for some people,
面对过去就如同身处枪林弹雨
being forced to reckon with the past is a bomb.
有些人认为是苦口良药
For others, it's vinegar in the wound.
好 那我是良药吗 - 不
Ha, great, so I'm vinegar? - No.
我是想说有人敢于直面现实
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表